So, about those national guard troops...

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It did fuel more inflation, but far from the only reason. 

Still less than Trump said he was going to give, Ben has posted that here maybe you missed it. 

If you think it is all because of that you must think the US is the only country having high inflation. 

I think the highest it has been is 9.1 but I could be mistaken. 

If the dollar is the reserve currency for a ton of countries, wouldn't our inflation have an effect on their economy as well?

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

If the dollar is the reserve currency for a ton of countries, wouldn't our inflation have an effect on their economy as well?

Many countries peg their currency to the dollar. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't honestly know the answer to that question, I do that early in July the dollar reached a record high of 109.3 but dropped to 106.  The cost of energy and supply chain issues impact every economy in the world.

Edited by 1jkw

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/28/2022 at 11:57 AM, 1jkw said:

You being critical of Trump, lets be honest barely you are, just read this post I'm quoting, did you ever post the same rational in the previous 8 years?  

Borrow and spend, tax and spend, that's all the 2 different parties do. And no the US population at large is not willing to accept any pain.

Yes, there is huge gov. cuts needed, a much simpler more fair tax code is needed

How was I wrong in my post about discretionary and non-discretionary spending?  Again not sure how long you've been on here but I was very critical of Trump and wanted him to shut the govt down.   I don't really care what you think I did or didn't do because its your opinion.  Nothing more.   

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

How was I wrong in my post about discretionary and non-discretionary spending?  Again not sure how long you've been on here but I was very critical of Trump and wanted him to shut the govt down.   I don't really care what you think I did or didn't do because its your opinion.  Nothing more.   

It isn't a matter of you being right, it is the matter of you going out of your way to carry water for Trump.  

Did you ever post the same thing during the previous Admin?  

A few examples, 60% is fixed spending, can't use the first 8 months spending, trade deficit and reasons for it, and interest rates, you defended Trump on these topics, and yes it is my opinion based on what you posted here nothing more.   

I guess different people have different ideas on what very critical is.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It isn't a matter of you being right, it is the matter of you going out of your way to carry water for Trump.  

A few examples, 60% is fixed spending, can't use the first 8 months spending, trade deficit and reasons for it, and interest rates, you defended Trump on these topics, and yes it is my opinion based on what you posted here nothing more.   

jesus guy give it a rest.  Some of us don’t feel the need to virtual signal the likes of you in pointing out Trumps real or imaginary flaws.  We’ve had 5-6 years of a blatantly corrupt media to handle that work for you.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Stating facts is carrying water for him? 

Why don't you give us all a lesson on what is the acceptable level of criticism that we should level on someone?  :lol:   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Stating facts is carrying water for him? 

Why don't you give us all a lesson on what is the acceptable level of criticism that we should level on someone?  :lol:   

Simple apply the same standards no matter what party is in office, you know like pointing out the same facts.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

jesus guy give it a rest.  Some of us don’t feel the need to virtual signal the likes of you in pointing out Trumps real or imaginary flaws.  We’ve had 5-6 years of a blatantly corrupt media to handle that work for you.  :lol: 

And yet you still cry and whine about Obama after more than 12 years, heal thyself.

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Simple apply the same standards no matter what party is in office, you know like pointing out the same facts.

So glad you are the sole arbiter of what constitutes appropriate levels of criticism.:lmao:

I'll make sure to check in with you the next time I'm critical of anyone to make sure its enough.   

Funny the only thing I recall that you are critical of is those that agree with a particular set of political values.  Not sure I ever recall many posts of you being critical of the left.  :lol:   

29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And yet you still cry and whine about Obama after more than 12 years, heal thyself.

Right.  If that’s all you can come back with, maybe read some legitimate news sources consider taking a debate class.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So glad you are the sole arbiter of what constitutes appropriate levels of criticism.:lmao:

I'll make sure to check in with you the next time I'm critical of anyone to make sure its enough.   

Funny the only thing I recall that you are critical of is those that agree with a particular set of political values.  Not sure I ever recall many posts of you being critical of the left.  :lol:   

I'm not, only for myself.  

No need. I notice you don't deny that you never posted the same facts about the same topics. 

I guess saying that Biden is a corpse and should have never been president isn't critical, that Pelosi, and Schumer need to go isn't either.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  If that’s all you can come back with, maybe read some legitimate news sources consider taking a debate class.

This coming from a guy who thinks Cheney is a Great American and 35 year old rusted out mustard gas containers were worth going to Iraq for. Maybe if your orange god tried a little harder and not being a complete asshole to the media they would have been easier on him, maybe not but he never tried. How did all that 3 d chess making heads explode workout for him?

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not, only for myself.  

No need. I notice you don't deny that you never posted the same facts about the same topics. 

I guess saying that Biden is a corpse and should have never been president isn't critical, that Pelosi, and Schumer need to go isn't either.

Your concerned I never spoke of the two types of spending when Obama was President? :lol: Were you even on here then?

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Your concerned I never spoke of the two types of spending when Obama was President? :lol: Were you even on here then?

No, very simple you never used the arguments the 60% ect., in defense of Obama's  during his term the way you have for Trump.  

Yes I have been on since HCS CE. days.  You and I had a discussion about a real economy needing 3% interest rates and over 3% GDP during Obama's  term. ( Probably while Rob was still alive) 

Just my opinion of course, but you were far less one sided before Trump. I liked reading your posts back then and guys like XLT, Webba and Huzy too, I still enjoy Bens rants as he is an equal opportunity hater.

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This coming from a guy who thinks Cheney is a Great American and 35 year old rusted out mustard gas containers were worth going to Iraq for. Maybe if your orange god tried a little harder and not being a complete asshole to the media they would have been easier on him, maybe not but he never tried. How did all that 3 d chess making heads explode workout for him?

Your obsession with this thread not withstanding, I have zero interest in continuing to have a discussion with some moron  putting words in my mouth.  oh, and fuck you for the lame deflections, speaking of debate lessons.  Trump had zero chance at getting a fair shake in the media.  He rightfully called them on it.  At least most of the country now understands that.  Some of you are a little slower on the uptake.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, very simple you never used the arguments the 60% ect., in defense of Obama's  during his term the way you have for Trump.  

Yes I have been on since HCS CE. days.  You and I had a discussion about a real economy needing 3% interest rates and over 3% GDP during Obama's  term. ( Probably while Rob was still alive) 

Just my opinion of course, but you were far less one sided before Trump. I liked reading your posts back then and guys like XLT, Webba and Huzy too, I still enjoy Bens rants as he is an equal opportunity hater.

Sure I was more one sided it just makes sense to how it appears to who is currently in office....I simply agreed far, far more with Trump's policies than Obama's and wasn't a change to being more "one sided."

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your obsession with this thread not withstanding, I have zero interest in continuing to have a discussion with some moron  putting words in my mouth.  oh, and fuck you for the lame deflections, speaking of debate lessons.  Trump had zero chance at getting a fair shake in the media.  He rightfully called them on it.  At least most of the country now understands that.  Some of you are a little slower on the uptake.

My obsession because I replied to people who quoted me? I only repeated what you said, that is not putting words in your mouth, so there's that. Trump never tried, maybe if he did he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Biden. Most of the country understands that too, some just can't admit it.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So by that metric you should be pretty loud about the abject silence from the MSM on bidens inability to accomplish a single fucking thing without directly contradicting himself 2 months later when everyone already knew the shit had hit the fan. Hold biden to trumps MSM microscope and see who comes out ahead.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So by that metric you should be pretty loud about the abject silence from the MSM on bidens inability to accomplish a single fucking thing without directly contradicting himself 2 months later when everyone already knew the shit had hit the fan. Hold biden to trumps MSM microscope and see who comes out ahead.

I have said repeatedly that Biden should not be president, he is too old and demented to be president. 

And maybe just maybe the fact that Biden doesn't act like an asshole to them helps.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And Obama blamed bush for 8 years, did you complain about that?

If you are speaking of the Iraq war no I did not, despite that worn out list you posted a million times Bush was the CIC so no I didn't.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have said repeatedly that Biden should not be president, he is too old and demented to be president. 

And maybe just maybe the fact that Biden doesn't act like an asshole to them helps.

Hurt fucking feelings right there folks.

waahhhaaaa

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you are speaking of the Iraq war no I did not, despite that worn out list you posted a million times Bush was the CIC so no I didn't.

Obama blamed bush so many time it was a punchline

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Hurt fucking feelings right there folks.

waahhhaaaa

My feelings aren't hurt, most of the crying comes from cult 45ers. The media picked on our orange god waahhhaaa, that mean demented man beat our god waahhhaa!