So, about those national guard troops...

29 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-mail-voting-law-act-77-overturned-20220128.html

we should all vote on the same day on a paper ballot to eliminate fraud. 

They didn't get the results from a law they passed so now want to change it, they thought eliminating the straight party vote would favor them, they also refused to allow counting of mail ins prior to election day.   

Far too many people in the cities and some suburban areas to get it done in one day, people shouldn't have to stand in line for hours to vote.

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

They didn't get the results from a law they passed so now want to change it, they thought eliminating the straight party vote would favor them, they also refused to allow counting of mail ins prior to election day.   

Far too many people in the cities and some suburban areas to get it done in one day, people shouldn't have to stand in line for hours to vote.

Bullshit...this is the first time they did a mail in vote. History tells us they can vote in one day. 

Still to this day France votes in person with a paper ballot and Paris has a larger population than Philadelphia. Are you saying the pussy faggot French can do it but the Citizens of our great nation cannot?

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It is true feel free to look it up act 77.      I don't know that they did do it without constitutional authority, might be bullshit just like the Pa. story.  

I said I believe you.  And thanks for the non answer.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Bullshit...this is the first time they did a mail in vote. History tells us they can vote in one day. 

Still to this day France votes in person with a paper ballot and Paris has a larger population than Philadelphia. Are you saying the pussy faggot French can do it but the Citizens of our great nation cannot?

And there were a record number of votes,  you are comparing an entire country to a city with huge population density.   

Why is it so hard figure out that a state like Pa. with a 700,000 Dem. registration edge a Dem would win?  

My county is a  rural Rep. county, Trump got more votes than in 2016 but Biden got far more votes than Hillary did, leaving Trump with a lower % of the vote, this played out all across the country.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I said I believe you.  And thanks for the non answer.

It wasn't a non answer I said I don't know about the other states, but I believe it very well could be bullshit just like lots of other claims.

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And there were a record number of votes,  you are comparing an entire country to a city with huge population density.   

Why is it so hard figure out that a state like Pa. with a 700,000 Dem. registration edge a Dem would win?  

My county is a  rural Rep. county, Trump got more votes than in 2016 but Biden got far more votes than Hillary did, leaving Trump with a lower % of the vote, this played out all across the country.

I grew up in Bucks County pa..family still had a camp in Potter County...I am well versed in PA politics 

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I grew up in Bucks County pa..family still had a camp in Potter County...I am well versed in PA politics 

Then I'm sure you are familiar with rural  candidates who run for statewide offices getting beat by the Phil. and Pit. votes. 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Then I'm sure you are familiar with rural  candidates who run for statewide offices getting beat by the Phil. and Pit. votes. 

Biden didn't draw more black votes than Obama...and Obama didn't win 100% of North Philly vote (yet that's what they claim) not one R vote) statistically impossible. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Biden didn't draw more black votes than Obama...and Obama didn't win 100% of North Philly vote (yet that's what they claim) not one R vote) statistically impossible. 

Are you sure that's true or is it more bullshit like the   illegal  mail -in ballots in Pa.?  

Fact is Trump didn't do as well in the rural counties as he did in 2016 and he needed that  to overcome  the city vote and the 700,000 registration  advantage the Dem. party had.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Are you sure that's true or is it more bullshit like the   illegal  mail -in ballots in Pa.?  

Fact is Trump didn't do as well in the rural counties as he did in 2016 and he needed that  to overcome  the city vote and the 700,000 registration  advantage the Dem. party had.

I'm sure mail in ballots are ripe for fraud and I'm sure Obama didn't get 100% of the vote as they claimed.  Just as I'm sure Biden isn't hasn't been a huge political draw ever in his career.  He failed at the presidency a few times. He never left his basement during the campaign and the Trump base was fired up and motivated. 

36 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm sure mail in ballots are ripe for fraud and I'm sure Obama didn't get 100% of the vote as they claimed.  Just as I'm sure Biden isn't hasn't been a huge political draw ever in his career.  He failed at the presidency a few times. He never left his basement during the campaign and the Trump base was fired up and motivated. 

If it were as bad as you say it would be easy to prove, to carry out a large scale fraud across many states would require a massive number of people and secrecy. I just don't understand why it is so hard to believe that a guy who barely beat Hillary, could lose to anyone who was not as hated as she was.  Trump acted like a spoiled child, lied all the time, he basically became just another politician.

I think what you and many others fail to understand is that Trump's base as you call them turned many more people off than you realize, the idolization of him the following him to rallies and acting like teenagers at a Beatles concert actually hurt his chances of winning. 

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If it were as bad as you say it would be easy to prove, to carry out a large scale fraud across many states would require a massive number of people and secrecy. I just don't understand why it is so hard to believe that a guy who barely beat Hillary, could lose to anyone who was not as hated as she was.  Trump acted like a spoiled child, lied all the time, he basically became just another politician.

I think what you and many others fail to understand is that Trump's base as you call them turned many more people off than you realize, the idolization of him the following him to rallies and acting like teenagers at a Beatles concert actually hurt his chances of winning. 

If you say so...seems to me the country was functioning much better under the evil orange man. Maybe if your skin were a bit thicker and looked past the fact that he was/is an asshole...we wouldn't have 4 million illegals about to suck the life out of every social service we offer. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If you say so...seems to me the country was functioning much better under the evil orange man. Maybe if your skin were a bit thicker and looked past the fact that he was/is an asshole...we wouldn't have 4 million illegals about to suck the life out of every social service we offer. 

You nailed it. But be that as it may Trumps time has passed. DeSantis has proved himself and can return America to where it was before covid. 

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No way of knowing how the country would be post covid, If you believe inflation was caused by Biden's spending how much worse would it be if Trump gave out more as he said he would?  I will say if Trump were still president he would be still be whoring out our military to SA so they would have pumped more oil.  What was the UE rate his last year in office and how much debt was added, by that measure maybe thing weren't so great.

My skin is plenty thick and if he had done just a few of the things he had the power to do and didn't I would feel differently. Biden is too old and slow and shouldn't be president, had things been as great for everyone in the country Trump would have been reelected even being an asshole. Do you think the small bean farmers, dairy farmers and, factory workers his tariffs put out of business thought he was great?   

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No way of knowing how the country would be post covid, If you believe inflation was caused by Biden's spending how much worse would it be if Trump gave out more as he said he would?  I will say if Trump were still president he would be still be whoring out our military to SA so they would have pumped more oil.  What was the UE rate his last year in office and how much debt was added, by that measure maybe thing weren't so great.

My skin is plenty thick and if he had done just a few of the things he had the power to do and didn't I would feel differently. Biden is too old and slow and shouldn't be president, had things been as great for everyone in the country Trump would have been reelected even being an asshole. Do you think the small bean farmers, dairy farmers and, factory workers his tariffs put out of business thought he was great?   

If not for covid most dems wouldn't have ran as it would have been a landslide. They would have waited 4 more years. The dems played the pandemic for all it was worth. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If not for covid most dems wouldn't have ran as it would have been a landslide. They would have waited 4 more years. The dems played the pandemic for all it was worth. 

Very likely true. Every president gets credit or blame while in office for things they may have had nothing to do with, good or bad.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Very likely true. Every president gets credit or blame while in office for things they may have had nothing to do with, good or bad.

Biden is totally to blame for this mess we have today.

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Plenty is on him, sorry thing are so rough for you.

Just hate paying so much for fuel. 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Biden is to blame...rich or poor the inflation rate is fucking you.

He is in the chair now so YES he gets the blame, if you think that the $1800.00 stimulus checks,  $600.00 extra a week in UE benefits,  PPP, and the tariffs didn't contribute and it was all the $1400.00 checks $300.00 in UE, well good for you.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He is in the chair now so YES he gets the blame, if you think that the $1800.00 stimulus checks,  $600.00 extra a week in UE benefits,  PPP, and the tariffs didn't contribute and it was all the $1400.00 checks $300.00 in UE, well good for you.

Econ 101 you don't do stimulus in a already heated economy...Biden and the Dims choose to add over 2trillion into an already recovered economy. Thank God for Manchin or they would have added 3 more trillion.

What would have happened if they did nothing but enjoy the fruits? Who knows but I guarentee you we wouldn't ha e double digit inflation.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Econ 101 you don't do stimulus in a already heated economy...Biden and the Dims choose to add over 2trillion into an already recovered economy. Thank God for Manchin or they would have added 3 more trillion.

What would have happened if they did nothing but enjoy the fruits? Who knows but I guarentee you we wouldn't ha e double digit inflation.

It did fuel more inflation, but far from the only reason. 

Still less than Trump said he was going to give, Ben has posted that here maybe you missed it. 

If you think it is all because of that you must think the US is the only country having high inflation. 

I think the highest it has been is 9.1 but I could be mistaken.