So, about those national guard troops...

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not butt hurt at all, I just laugh at all you cult guys running around with flags on your trucks, going to rallies, can't post a picture of any possession without having a Trump sign in it, fuck Biden flags and stickers because they can't accept Trump's loss, bigger snowflakes than Hillary voters.    

No shit, glad you finally realize that. It's great that you aren't worried about the debt and deficit being the greatest threat to the US as long as a Rep. is doing the spending.

Well here's 300 pages of pics we post of all kinds of stuff, shockingly you seem to be wrong..

I believe your cult is lying to you on how we act and you are projecting those lies onto other people..I know, I know, a Dem projecting their false views about others seems unfathomable..:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I now live on a fixed income. Now I have to go out and buy an EV, get solar panels, replace my back up generator with a solar generator, replace my pool heater with 100 feet of black tube to heat the water, pay higher taxes that just passed.....

Going green to insure I have lights and power when the grid goes to shit is sure gonna be expensive.

Thanks Joe.... but no mean tweets!

Well thank God you have public and private sector union money to fall back on. 

You and I will be dead before there is an actual green power supply. 

Greatest spender in our lifetime, thanks Trump. 

Just stupid statements from Joe.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Trump was on track to spend less than Obama until covid hit.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Teamsters never committed 1 cent to my pension... UPS put up 100%... over 33 years.

Wife fought and almost died in Iraq... 20 more feet and it would have been her rig that blew in an IED attack...

Sorry, but green is not a good color for you, and I don't mean the economy...

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well here's 300 pages of pics we post of all kinds of stuff, shockingly you seem to be wrong..

I believe your cult is lying to you on how we act and you are projecting those lies onto other people..I know, I know, a Dem projecting their false views about others seems unfathomable..:lol:

No cult just simple math and facts, in Pa. there were 700,000 plus more Dem. than Rep. registered voters, Trump barely beat Hillary in Pa. and barely lost to Biden, Trump didn't carry the percentage of votes in the rural counties to overcome the city and suburb votes, really pretty simple.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was on track to spend less than Obama until covid hit.

No he wasn't he had already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4.

Just now, 1jkw said:

No he wasn't he had already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4.

Better check again.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No cult just simple math and facts, in Pa. there were 700,000 plus more Dem. than Rep. registered voters, Trump barely beat Hillary in Pa. and barely lost to Biden, Trump didn't carry the percentage of votes in the rural counties to overcome the city and suburb votes, really pretty simple.

And this has what to do with what I quoted you on about us here and the pics we post?

Just now, Snake said:

Teamsters never committed 1 cent to my pension... UPS put up 100%... over 33 years.

Wife fought and almost died in Iraq... 20 more feet and it would have been her rig that blew in an IED attack...

Sorry, but green is not a good color for you, and I don't mean the economy...

And I'm sure they would have done the same without the teamsters. 

Thank God that didn't happen. 

Not green at all, I like the fact I retired with my own private pension, so did my wife and neither of us were ever in a union job public or private

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And this has what to do with what I quoted you on about us here and the pics we post?

There have been plenty with the Trump campaign posters and flags too, and I was talking in general  terms about what I see daily when I'm out driving around.

Just now, 1jkw said:

There have been plenty with the Trump campaign posters and flags too, and I was talking in general  terms about what I see daily when I'm out driving around.

No you said what we post pictures of here, I linked the random photo thread that we all post in..300 pages of photos, and Nada..That didn't bode well for you, since it was BS that the cult you follow told you what to believe and what to project upon everyone that doesn't follow your cult...And that's plain as fucking day..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Its priceless that you think that's what all of us are.  The vast majority of my friends are Trump supporters and I've never seen a Trump sign or MAGA hat.   Do they have them....maybe....do they go around acting like you think they all do....NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM DO.

Quit sucking in so much MSM dude. 

If you paid any attention at all or had half a brain you would recall I was very critical of Trump on spending.   I'm also intelligent enough to realize that the POTUS only has a small part in about 1/3 of our spending.  You do understand what the budget process is and the difference between discretionary and non-discretionary spending?  In 2020 we spent about $6.6 trillion.   About $1.63 Trillion was discretionary (POTUS plays a role).   The other $4.97 Trillion or 75% was previously set or interest mostly outside what the POTUS can do.

Even with the discretionary spending the killer is the govt shut down.   American's aren't willing yet to stomach this for very long.   Do you support govt shut downs to cut spending?   I whole heartedly do and was critical of Trump for not doing it multiple times.  Do you support cutting entire Departments inside the federal govt?  I do.   You are likely one of these center or even RINO neocon's that agree with high spending and high taxes.   GMAFB.    

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/57170

You being critical of Trump, lets be honest barely you are, just read this post I'm quoting, did you ever post the same rational in the previous 8 years?  

Borrow and spend, tax and spend, that's all the 2 different parties do. And no the US population at large is not willing to accept any pain.

Yes, there is huge gov. cuts needed, a much simpler more fair tax code is needed

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No you said what we post pictures of here, I linked the random photo thread that we all post in..300 pages of photos, and Nada..That didn't bode well for you, since it was BS that the cult you follow told you what to believe and what to project upon everyone that doesn't follow your cult...And that's plain as fucking day..

I should have been more specific as to who the Trump "cult guys are", I lumped all of them together the FB and what I see driving everyday and the constant Trump defenders here, there were pics. of a red Honda and a charging station on here both guys from Conn. as well as boat parades etc., people talking about the fuck Biden signs they see, Sound familiar?  

I follow no cult, but I do laugh at people who would travel to DC to attend a rally for a losing president.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I should have been more specific as to who the Trump "cult guys are", I lumped all of them together the FB and what I see driving everyday and the constant Trump defenders here, there were pics. of a red Honda and a charging station on here both guys from Conn. as well as boat parades etc., people talking about the fuck Biden signs they see, Sound familiar?  

I follow no cult, but I do laugh at people who would travel to DC to attend a rally for a losing president.

Hillary has never won and people didnt attend hers. Joe Biden lost twice and no one attended his. Guess it just depends who you are.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hillary has never won and people didnt attend hers. Joe Biden lost twice and no one attended his. Guess it just depends who you are.

That is the point, other than maybe family or close staff members who attends such a thing and why?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is the point, other than maybe family or close staff members who attends such a thing and why?

Same reason people go see the Pope I guess.

:lol:

58 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same reason people go see the Pope I guess.

:lol:

I know a few people who have met the Pope, not this one the one before, they said all they could do was cry it was a husband and wife he said he was choking back tears but when his wife started crying they both cried like babies.

36 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I know a few people who have met the Pope, not this one the one before, they said all they could do was cry it was a husband and wife he said he was choking back tears but when his wife started crying they both cried like babies.

I'm not a religious person. As far as I'm concerned the pope and the royals should go away. Lots of wasted money.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not a religious person. As far as I'm concerned the pope and the royals should go away. Lots of wasted money.

A good friend of mines wife went to visit the Vatican, she is no longer Catholic she goes to a very popular non-denominational church now, she felt the excess in wealth being wasted there wasn't very Christian. I tend to agree.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If you remember Pa. started to have voter ID, I had a license with photo that required fingerprinting and a background check issued by Pa. and it wasn't a valid ID to vote with. If a person has ID that allows them to do everything else in their life why is more needed?  In case after case in many states it was proven that there was NO proof of fraud that warranted the ID, further many studies by both conservative and liberal organizations  found a fractional far less than 1/10 of 1% voter fraud of all types.

Pa violated their state constitution with mail in ballots 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Pa violated their state constitution with mail in ballots 

No they did not. In 2019 prior to the pandemic the Republican House and Senate passed new voting laws that allowed mail in ballots and it was signed by the Governor. The only thing that was in question were ballots not received by the deadline due to our slow mail system, those ballots were set aside, kept separate and even if all those ballots were added to Trumps total he still would have lost. 

It was called act 77 if you care to look it up.

Edited by 1jkw

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No they did not. In 2019 prior to the pandemic the Republican House and Senate passed new voting laws that allowed mail in ballots and it was signed by the Governor. The only thing that was in question were ballots not received by the deadline due to our slow mail system, those ballots were set aside, kept separate and even if all those ballots were added to Trumps total he still would have lost. 

That may be true, you live there.  What about the other 5 states who did the same thing, without constitutional authority?

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-mail-voting-law-act-77-overturned-20220128.html

we should all vote on the same day on a paper ballot to eliminate fraud. 

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That may be true, you live there.  What about the other 5 states who did the same thing, without constitutional authority?

It is true feel free to look it up act 77.      I don't know that they did do it without constitutional authority, might be bullshit just like the Pa. story.