So, about those national guard troops...

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Funny you left out the Trump quotes, well not funny but predictable. 

Try making sense with your questions. 

Did the leftists get tossed out of office like trump?

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

when is demented joe going to be impeached?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

But let’s whine nonstop about one afternoon protest rather than address the billions I. Damages done by leftists starting even before trumps inauguration……

I guess  because a US President called  people to Washington in an attempt to delay certifying a Presidential election happens all the time, just like race riots.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I guess  because a US President called  people to Washington in an attempt to delay certifying a Presidential election happens all the time, just like race riots.

Did the sitting US VP get  impeached for same thing trump was accused of? 

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did the leftists get tossed out of office like trump?

(Laughter.) 

when is demented joe going to be impeached?

So what does this have to do with Jan. 6th?  

If they broke the law they should be prosecuted.   Biden went at the behest of the US Congress, the IMF, and others because of corrupt prosecutor, at least that was the story at the time if it was illegal and he broke the law he should've been prosecuted. 

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Its ok for leftists,  

Neither are ok. What’s so hard to comprehend. One doesn’t justify the other. The lack of coverage by the media doesn’t lessen the events or significance of the other.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Neither are ok. What’s so hard to comprehend. One doesn’t justify the other. The lack of coverage by the media doesn’t lessen the events or significance of the other.

But one is called a deadly insurrection and is being investigated and the other was encouraged and called mostly peaceful by democrats..

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But one is called a deadly insurrection and is being investigated and the other was encouraged and called mostly peaceful by democrats..

We’re all big boys who can see through what the news tells us. But I see many on here downplaying the events of the 6th, not just that they’re upset about the riots not getting more attention . That’s mind blowing to me.

And asking the VP to break his constitutional duties to decertify/overturn the election is an attack on our democracy. It’s a big deal.

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We’re all big boys who can see through what the news tells us. But I see many on here downplaying the events of the 6th, not just that they’re upset about the riots not getting more attention . That’s mind blowing to me.

And asking the VP to break his constitutional duties to decertify/overturn the election is an attack on our democracy. It’s a big deal.

So is cheating to win an election. And before you say what proof is there. Why are democrats so adamantly against voter ID. That in itself is proof they cheated.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So is cheating to win an election. And before you say what proof is there. Why are democrats so adamantly against voter ID. That in itself is proof they cheated.

Hmmmm, ok. 

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So what does this have to do with Jan. 6th?  

If they broke the law they should be prosecuted.   Biden went at the behest of the US Congress, the IMF, and others because of corrupt prosecutor, at least that was the story at the time if it was illegal and he broke the law he should've been prosecuted. 

But the antifa and BLM rioters are coddled, and Biden bragged about doing what the leftists wanted to impeach trump for. 

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2466077/dod-details-national-guard-response-to-capitol-attack/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/06/10/pence-not-trump-asked-guard-troops-to-help-defend-capitol-on-jan-6-panel-says/

"He did not call his secretary of defense on Jan. 6. He did not talk to his Attorney General. He did not talk to the Department of Homeland Security,” Cheney added. “President Trump gave no order to deploy the National Guard that day. And he made no effort to work with the Department of Justice to coordinate and deploy law enforcement assets"

You don't deploy the national guard the same day...most are at their regular jobs waiting to be called up. Evil is correct, if Nancy Pelosi believed there would be violence she should of activated the unit and deployed them....hopefully she wouldn't leave them to sleep in an underground parking lot huddled together during a pandemic. (OH wait)

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

A pretty big handful, yeah they were duped by law enforcement.  I never said it was an insurrection, it was  a bunch of idiot cult members summoned by their idiot leader who got caught up in the moment and fucked up their lives. Keep defending your orange god at every turn it's what cult members do.

What you fail to understand is its not Trump himself but his policy stances that so many like.   They override what can often be a detestable personality.   Obama was most often a likeable guy on the surface what I despised was his political values.   Biden I find both detestable.

You are simply too shallow, ignorant or biased to comprehend that.   Just like MC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What you fail to understand is its not Trump himself but his policy stances that so many like.   They override what can often be a detestable personality.   Obama was most often a likeable guy on the surface what I despised was his political values.   Biden I find both detestable.

You are simply too shallow, ignorant or biased to comprehend that.   Just like MC.

Yup

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

No, I very much supported many of Trump's policies the fact he didn't follow them or lacked the leadership skills to make them a reality. Example "on day one I will label China  a currency manipulator"  Nope,  My plan will cover everyone with better coverage at half the cost, Nope, didn't have any plan, Cutting the debt and deficit a big fat NOPE, a farm bailout that cost more than the auto bailout with no results or payback, sucking the SA. cock, just a few things.  

I simply realize he has his cult members like you that refuse to see that he is full of fucking bullshit, but because you saved a few bucks on taxes, he bought you cheap.

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If you remember Pa. started to have voter ID, I had a license with photo that required fingerprinting and a background check issued by Pa. and it wasn't a valid ID to vote with. If a person has ID that allows them to do everything else in their life why is more needed?  In case after case in many states it was proven that there was NO proof of fraud that warranted the ID, further many studies by both conservative and liberal organizations  found a fractional far less than 1/10 of 1% voter fraud of all types.

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, I very much supported many of Trump's policies the fact he didn't follow them or lacked the leadership skills to make them a reality. Example "on day one I will label China  a currency manipulator"  Nope,  My plan will cover everyone with better coverage at half the cost, Nope, didn't have any plan, Cutting the debt and deficit a big fat NOPE, a farm bailout that cost more than the auto bailout with no results or payback, sucking the SA. cock, just a few things.  

I simply realize he has his cult members like you that refuse to see that he is full of fucking bullshit, but because you saved a few bucks on taxes, he bought you cheap.

Boy somebody is butt hurt over Trump.  :lol:  

Dude no President is going to accomplish everything they claim.   I already posted a thread on things Trump has accomplished that I agreed with that put absolutely ZERO money in my pocket.   Quit looking for the Presidential Unicorn.   It isn't out there. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you remember Pa. started to have voter ID, I had a license with photo that required fingerprinting and a background check issued by Pa. and it wasn't a valid ID to vote with. If a person has ID that allows them to do everything else in their life why is more needed?  In case after case in many states it was proven that there was NO proof of fraud that warranted the ID, further many studies by both conservative and liberal organizations  found a fractional far less than 1/10 of 1% voter fraud of all types.

Making excuses. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude no President is going to accomplish everything they claim.   I already posted a thread on things Trump has accomplished that I agreed with that put absolutely ZERO money in my pocket.   Quit looking for the Presidential Unicorn.   It isn't out there. 

I'm not butt hurt at all, I just laugh at all you cult guys running around with flags on your trucks, going to rallies, can't post a picture of any possession without having a Trump sign in it, fuck Biden flags and stickers because they can't accept Trump's loss, bigger snowflakes than Hillary voters.    

No shit, glad you finally realize that. It's great that you aren't worried about the debt and deficit being the greatest threat to the US as long as a Rep. is doing the spending.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fact is voter ID needs to be required and your against it.

No I'm not, I think what ever ID you have that allows you to do everything else in your life, cash checks, pay rent or mortgage, buy a car, and so on and so on should be good enough.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not butt hurt at all, I just laugh at all you cult guys running around with flags on your trucks, going to rallies, can't post a picture of any possession without having a Trump sign in it, fuck Biden flags and stickers because they can't accept Trump's loss, bigger snowflakes than Hillary voters.    

No shit, glad you finally realize that. It's great that you aren't worried about the debt and deficit being the greatest threat to the US as long as a Rep. is doing the spending.

I now live on a fixed income. Now I have to go out and buy an EV, get solar panels, replace my back up generator with a solar generator, replace my pool heater with 100 feet of black tube to heat the water, pay higher taxes that just passed.....

Going green to insure I have lights and power when the grid goes to shit is sure gonna be expensive.

Thanks Joe.... but no mean tweets!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, lets not look at what he did, lets look at what he didn't do with no mention of the 2 impeachments, covid and all the other made up B.S. the Dems and their funded media tried to pin on him. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

:lol:  Its priceless that you think that's what all of us are.  The vast majority of my friends are Trump supporters and I've never seen a Trump sign or MAGA hat.   Do they have them....maybe....do they go around acting like you think they all do....NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM DO.

Quit sucking in so much MSM dude. 

If you paid any attention at all or had half a brain you would recall I was very critical of Trump on spending.   I'm also intelligent enough to realize that the POTUS only has a small part in about 1/3 of our spending.  You do understand what the budget process is and the difference between discretionary and non-discretionary spending?  In 2020 we spent about $6.6 trillion.   About $1.63 Trillion was discretionary (POTUS plays a role).   The other $4.97 Trillion or 75% was previously set or interest mostly outside what the POTUS can do.

Even with the discretionary spending the killer is the govt shut down.   American's aren't willing yet to stomach this for very long.   Do you support govt shut downs to cut spending?   I whole heartedly do and was critical of Trump for not doing it multiple times.  Do you support cutting entire Departments inside the federal govt?  I do.   You are likely one of these center or even RINO neocon's that agree with high spending and high taxes.   GMAFB.    

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/57170

Edited by Highmark