So, about those national guard troops...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s the way it used to be ....sing the fucking song and sing it right or you get a few beer bottles smashed off your head or someone pulled out their 6 shooter and let loose!!!

Yes. I am not even a Pink Floyd fan (however I have seen them a couple times) so listening to 2 things I dont like would really make me salty!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

My buddy went to see Roger Waters concert last night and he said half of the concert was him being all political. Does anybody really go to a concert or a sporting event to hear about someones politics? I dont

I don’t mind a little… HEY!!!!!  HOW YOU All DOING TONIGHT!!!! 
But thats it.  We went to Counting crows /Live. Lead singer from crows was rambling on about all this shit. Everyone was kinda looking around….fuck is this guy talking about?? 
funny, my wife's friend thought we were at a Black crows concert. She couldn’t figure out what was happening until half way through the set. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don’t mind a little… HEY!!!!!  HOW YOU All DOING TONIGHT!!!! 
But thats it.  We went to Counting crows /Live. Lead singer from crows was rambling on about all this shit. Everyone was kinda looking around….fuck is this guy talking about?? 
funny, my wife's friend thought we were at a Black crows concert. She couldn’t figure out what was happening until half way through the set. 

Different crows lol. The last concert I went to where someone was spouting a bunch of political shit was Mark Farner (from grand funk railroad). He rocked but after every other song he was ranting about America this America that and he was selling his made in America t shirts. But this was 20 years ago so the pro america stuff was pretty abundant. I can't think of another show that had someone preaching about stuff. And I've been to alot of shows. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Security was shit and could have stopped the few that did get out of hand. 

There you go blame it on security, not the assholes rioting, just exactly the opposite as before, good little cult 45er. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Even if he did not, Pelosi an Bowzer had the authority and responsibility.   The story was that he offered, and they refused, not that there were orders.  Blame this on those two cunts.  Hack story.

Only the president can call out the DC guard. Unless of course he’s incapacitated. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I cheered for democratic loserfests?

Sarcasm, nobody did, but they blamed the rioters and rightly so unlike blaming the security, Pelosi, ETC, and not the idiots that rioted or the idiot that asked them to come.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sarcasm, nobody did, but they blamed the rioters and rightly so unlike blaming the security, Pelosi, ETC, and not the idiots that rioted or the idiot that asked them to come.

Did anyone blame Maxine Waters or Chuck Schumer for the dems loserfests?

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

There's no doubt it was violent, but likely not violence with the intent to kill like democrats like to say by calling it deadly all the time.

Yeah you would have thought that if that was the case, they would have brought a few guns..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My buddy went to see Roger Waters concert last night and he said half of the concert was him being all political. Does anybody really go to a concert or a sporting event to hear about someones politics? I dont

Seen Joan Jett, Poison, Def Leppard and Motley Crue in Milwaukee few weeks ago.  Just greatful of the fans and some Patriotism thanking those that serve.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

There you go blame it on security, not the assholes rioting, just exactly the opposite as before, good little cult 45er. 

Sure there where a handful that were duped by law enforcement and a handful that was disrespectful.   It was far from an insurrection.  :lmao:You're a good little lib/MSM toadie.  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure there where a handful that were duped by law enforcement and a handful that was disrespectful.   It was far from an insurrection.  :lmao:You're a good little lib/MSM toadie.  :lmao:

Sure, just a handful caused the 140 police injuries and nearly $3M in damage.

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sure, just a handful caused the 140 police injuries and nearly $3M in damage.

Pales in comparison to the BLM riots though.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

There's no doubt it was violent, but likely not violence with the intent to kill like democrats like to say by calling it deadly all the time.

dems called it deadly and it was a trump supporter that was killed.

what about the cop that killed her ( ashley )  not a word about him, dems paid him off

probley living the high in the bahamas with a new name, fuckin shitbag.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But blaming cops for years of level rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, assault, murder and blocking roads was cool!

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A pretty big handful, yeah they were duped by law enforcement.  I never said it was an insurrection, it was  a bunch of idiot cult members summoned by their idiot leader who got caught up in the moment and fucked up their lives. Keep defending your orange god at every turn it's what cult members do.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But blaming cops for years of level rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, assault, murder and blocking roads was cool!

I never did, are you speaking for yourself or are you still drunk?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I never did, are you speaking for yourself or are you still drunk?

How much security would be needed if leftists did defend ad encourage rioting? When are those inciters of violence going to be charged? 

“Who says protests have to be peaceful “

Chris Como

“There need to be unrest in the streets”

Ayanna Pressley 

“Pressley did call for "unrest in the streets" in an Aug. 15 interview with Tiffany Cross on MSNBC’s "AM Joy" show.

“Protesters should not let up”

Kama Harris.

“I don’t know why they’re aren’t uprisings all over this country, maybe there should be “

Nancy Pelosi 

“There will be blood in the streets “

Loretta lynch

“You get out and create a crowd and you push back on. Them and tell them they’re not welcome “

Maxine Waters 

Just now, 1jkw said:

Far more damage at the race riots than Jan. 6.  

Two completely different situations, but both a disgusting display by idiots.

But let’s whine nonstop about one afternoon protest rather than address the billions I. Damages done by leftists starting even before trumps inauguration……

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

How much security would be needed if leftists did defend ad encourage rioting? When are those inciters of violence going to be charged? 

“Who says protests have to be peaceful “

Chris Como

“There need to be unrest in the streets”

Ayanna Pressley 

“Pressley did call for "unrest in the streets" in an Aug. 15 interview with Tiffany Cross on MSNBC’s "AM Joy" show.

“Protesters should not let up”

Kama Harris.

“I don’t know why they’re aren’t uprisings all over this country, maybe there should be “

Nancy Pelosi 

“There will be blood in the streets “

Loretta lynch

“You get out and create a crowd and you push back on. Them and tell them they’re not welcome “

Maxine Waters 

Funny you left out the Trump quotes, well not funny but predictable. 

Try making sense with your questions.