So, about those national guard troops...

Even if he did not, Pelosi an Bowzer had the authority and responsibility.   The story was that he offered, and they refused, not that there were orders.  Blame this on those two cunts.  Hack story.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dems are scared shitless of Trump and willing to do anything to keep him out of office and have done that within 24 hours of him winning in 2016. That alone should make people start questioning things

• Like 8

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2466077/dod-details-national-guard-response-to-capitol-attack/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/06/10/pence-not-trump-asked-guard-troops-to-help-defend-capitol-on-jan-6-panel-says/

"He did not call his secretary of defense on Jan. 6. He did not talk to his Attorney General. He did not talk to the Department of Homeland Security,” Cheney added. “President Trump gave no order to deploy the National Guard that day. And he made no effort to work with the Department of Justice to coordinate and deploy law enforcement assets"

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2466077/dod-details-national-guard-response-to-capitol-attack/

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/06/10/pence-not-trump-asked-guard-troops-to-help-defend-capitol-on-jan-6-panel-says/

"He did not call his secretary of defense on Jan. 6. He did not talk to his Attorney General. He did not talk to the Department of Homeland Security,” Cheney added. “President Trump gave no order to deploy the National Guard that day. And he made no effort to work with the Department of Justice to coordinate and deploy law enforcement assets"

Of course not but around easier it’s easier to just blame Pelosi…you’ll get no joy from the orange bag lappers.🤣

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You do realize Pelosi rejected the GOP's request for certain members to be on the committee because she knew she would have to testify and if refused could have faced the same as Steve Bannon.  

If this was all on the up and up why did the dem's not let the GOP choose who they wanted on the panel and instead it was up to Pelosi?

If anything comes out of this its that the SotH's powers needs to be knocked down about 10 notches. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even if he did not, Pelosi an Bowzer had the authority and responsibility.   The story was that he offered, and they refused, not that there were orders.  Blame this on those two cunts.  Hack story.

Dude just stop. It was on live tv for almost 3 hours…..the world could have called.

Oh look over there deflect from the issue.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You do realize Pelosi rejected the GOP's request for certain members to be on the committee because she knew she would have to testify and if refused could have faced the same as Steve Bannon.  

If this was all on the up and up why did the dem's not let the GOP choose who they wanted on the panel?

If anything comes out of this its that the SotH's powers needs to be knocked down about 10 notches. 

Yep, I don't get it, it's blatantly not on the up and up. What I don't get as an American how can everyone not question this kangaroo trial/hearing. Hearsay is now viable testimony no cross examination, that should scare the living shit out of every American 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude just stop. It was on live tv for almost 3 hours…..the world could have called.

Oh look over there deflect from the issue.

And yet the BLM riots carried on for months and the media lied and said they were mostly peaceful and elected democrats bailed people out of jail who were arrested.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s obvious the resident knuckledragger Trump clowns have not been paying attention to the hearings.

Trumps own family plead with him to stop for almost 3 hours.

Dude...only you batshit crazy leftist's have. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

MC is not a leftist ....he’s a batshit crazy mainstream Dem neoliberal. 

Fixed it. 

• Like 2

On December 31, 2020, Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested DCNG troops to support the local Metro Police Department (MPD), in advance of “First Amendment events” planned for January 6, 2021.

In response, “DJT authorized the use of the military to support local and federal law enforcement on 6 Jan.,” then-Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller told me. “He directed that I provide whatever support was requested. Absolutely true statement.”

“I told POTUS that we were fulfilling the only request received -- it was from D.C. Mayor Bowser -- for a few hundred District of Columbia National Guard troops and that no one else asked for any additional military support,” Miller added.

“The President scoffed and said, ‘You’ll need ten to twenty thousand.’ I did not respond,” Miller continued. “He then reiterated that I should provide any military support requested. That was the way he worked and gave orders. He listened, asked questions, commented and then, if necessary, refined his guidance.”

Miller concluded: “So, technically, he authorized unlimited military support.”

Miller’s top aide echoed his comments.

“10-20k troops were authorized for use around the country in the Oval Office prior to Jan. 6. Hard fact,” then-Pentagon chief of staff Kash Patel told me. He added: “I was there with SECDEF, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and others. There’s zero chance the DoD doesn’t have a record of that. DoD spoke to Capitol Police (who report to Nancy Pelosi) before Jan. 6 multiple times, and they repeatedly rejected any National Guard assistance, as did D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.”

– After interviewing Miller, Vanity Fair’s Adam Ciralsky described that night’s action:  

Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’... Miller remembered the president telling him, ‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’"

https://townhall.com/columnists/deroymurdock/2022/04/07/this-opinion-just-in-insurrectionist-trump-approved-national-guard-troops-for-dc-on-january-6-democrats-said-no-n2605581

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh great now Ben is a pronoun cop. 

MC has no ideals ....he simply supports whatever the shitlib Dems tell him to. He’s a mindless drone and absolutely not a leftist. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

On December 31, 2020, Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested DCNG troops to support the local Metro Police Department (MPD), in advance of “First Amendment events” planned for January 6, 2021.

In response, “DJT authorized the use of the military to support local and federal law enforcement on 6 Jan.,” then-Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller told me. “He directed that I provide whatever support was requested. Absolutely true statement.”

“I told POTUS that we were fulfilling the only request received -- it was from D.C. Mayor Bowser -- for a few hundred District of Columbia National Guard troops and that no one else asked for any additional military support,” Miller added.

“The President scoffed and said, ‘You’ll need ten to twenty thousand.’ I did not respond,” Miller continued. “He then reiterated that I should provide any military support requested. That was the way he worked and gave orders. He listened, asked questions, commented and then, if necessary, refined his guidance.”

Miller concluded: “So, technically, he authorized unlimited military support.”

Miller’s top aide echoed his comments.

“10-20k troops were authorized for use around the country in the Oval Office prior to Jan. 6. Hard fact,” then-Pentagon chief of staff Kash Patel told me. He added: “I was there with SECDEF, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and others. There’s zero chance the DoD doesn’t have a record of that. DoD spoke to Capitol Police (who report to Nancy Pelosi) before Jan. 6 multiple times, and they repeatedly rejected any National Guard assistance, as did D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.”

– After interviewing Miller, Vanity Fair’s Adam Ciralsky described that night’s action:  

Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’... Miller remembered the president telling him, ‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’"

https://townhall.com/columnists/deroymurdock/2022/04/07/this-opinion-just-in-insurrectionist-trump-approved-national-guard-troops-for-dc-on-january-6-democrats-said-no-n2605581

Poor MC and crnr2crnr.  :groin:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think what kills me is that Washington DC has the largest police force in the country and could have easily out numbered the protesters on short notice. 

Yes but then how would the mouth breathing retards in the world been able to kick their feet for a year over an “insurrection” derrrrrr

MC has no ideals ....he simply supports whatever the shitlib Dems tell him to. He’s a mindless drone and absolutely not a leftist. 

I know Ben but just like a crazy old uncle we should still be nice to him and make sure we invite him to Thanksgiving. MC has a blinding case of TDS that seems terminal to his ability to reason. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know Ben but just like a crazy old uncle we should still be nice to him and make sure we invite him to Thanksgiving. MC has a blinding case of TDS that seems terminal to his ability to reason. 

I found him to have no ability to reason at any point 

Yes but then how would the mouth breathing retards in the world been able to kick their feet for a year over an “insurrection” derrrrrr

It was always going to be a setup that is why nobody cares about the hearings.