US home prices to plunge ‘substantially’ on ‘cratering’ demand: economist

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Thpin was viciously slapping the pud as he read that article, being ever so thankful he doesn't own a home any longer.  What a putz :handjob:  Me thinks someone is mad at themselves for getting out of their old property before taking advantage of an unprecedented seller's market.

If I sold my home today it would fetch $15k more than when I sold it. OMG!!  :lol: 

keep trying. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If I sold my home today it would fetch $15k more than when I sold it. OMG!!  :lol: 

keep trying. 

Must of been a shitty house :dunno:

My buddy got $50k more than asking price on a dump . 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Must of been a shitty house :dunno:

My buddy got $50k more than asking price on a dump . 

It doubled in value within 5 years of the purchase. Jesus fucking Christ guys….keep trying to prove that I feel bad about my lifestyle choice. This is becoming pathological. I don’t recall having so much attention.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

It doubled in value within 5 years of the purchase. Jesus fucking Christ guys….keep trying to prove that I feel bad about my lifestyle choice. This is becoming pathological. I don’t recall having so much attention.  :lol: 

Well that makes more sense ....hey you are a popular Guy around here be proud :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Well thanks for the explanation I was looking for a higher educated response from a man that lives in a van:D

My bad yeah Ill let the expert speak :whistle:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The IQ level drops big time here daily.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The IQ level drops big time here daily when I start posting

I know it's lame to quote and alter posts ... but this really is the more accurate completion of your statement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Neighbors house was listed for 750K. They said no offers taken till Saturdays open house. I told my wife it’s overpriced. It was sold on Monday for 845K and this was 10 days ago.

Its fuckin nuts still.

Look another prediction to add to your record 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

keep trying. 

What do you think your cousin eddy cruiser with be worth when housing crashes ? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What do you think your cousin eddy cruiser with be worth when housing crashes ? 

Class B’s will hold there value just fine. Especially 4x4 Quigleys. Class A scows are crashing hard right now. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Class B’s will hold there value just fine. Especially 4x4 Quigleys. Class A scows are crashing hard right now. 

There's plenty of class B"s and big Van's on the road this year. We have seen class A"s as well but not that many compared to last year where we saw literally hundreds on the road here. Ours is parked on our lot and I put a tee connector for attaching external propane tanks so I don't have to go get propane with it. We have what looks like an outhouse with a composting toilet, hydro and two 1000litre totes for water. I've got a buyer for it when I'm ready to sell and will get my money out of it.

• Gold Member

Alright just saw this , anybody in New England looking to do the SpinTits Life here ya go ..  I mean who doesnt wanna eat,sleep and shit in a van. Hit the road Jack! :thumbsup:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/cuttingsville-2005-sprinter-camper-van/7513725248.html

2233E1FE-65F4-42A0-977D-76CFCFF66405.png

FE1AF450-5806-42EB-AA4B-BA95C69A227E.png

Edited by EvilBird

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Alright just saw this , anybody in New England looking to do the SpinTits Life here ya go ..  I mean who doesnt wanna eat,sleep and shit in a van. Hit the road Jack! :thumbsup:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/cuttingsville-2005-sprinter-camper-van/7513725248.html

2233E1FE-65F4-42A0-977D-76CFCFF66405.png

FE1AF450-5806-42EB-AA4B-BA95C69A227E.png

WhT a piece of shit. It fits you perfectly. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

WhT a piece of shit. It fits you perfectly. 

only 33k $ !! :lol:

agree its a roach ....

All my vehicles are clean and classy just like Me :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$33k is about the going price for something like that. 

2006 Georgetown 38ft, 3 slides, 2 air cond units, 2 furnaces, washer/dryer hookup, 2 TVs, water filtration system, solar, satellite, genny ,new tires and much more bought 2 years ago for $42K CDN. Living the dream.

FB_IMG_1634989348150.jpg

Edited by smokin george

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

2006 Georgetown 38ft, 3 slides, 2 air cond units, 2 furnaces, washer/dryer hookup, 2 TVs, water filtration system, solar, satellite, genny ,new tires and much more bought 2 years ago for $42K CDN. Living the dream.

FB_IMG_1634989348150.jpg

Gas?

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

Unfortunately it has the V10 but pulls good up and down the big climbs and nice n comfy driving

The v10 is a workhorse that runs a long long time . I had a old c class with a v10 and it was running perfect when I dumped it with 160k on it . I know who has it they have over 200 on it now . No major issues with motor any way lol every thing around it is shit but motor runs strong lol