Steve Bannon FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT of CONGRESS

Source: CNN

By Katelyn Polantz, Tierney Sneed, JiMin Lee and Aditi Sangal, CNN 

Updated 2:52 p.m. ET, July 22, 2022 

JUST IN: The jury has reached a verdict in Steve Bannon's criminal contempt case 
From Tierney Sneed, Katelyn Polantz and Holmes Lybrand 

The jury weighing former Trump adviser Steve Bannon's contempt of Congress charges has reached a verdict, US District Judge Carl Nichols announced. 

The jury deliberated for nearly three hours. 

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/steve-bannon-trial-contempt-congress-07-22-22/index.html 

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

JUST IN: The jury has reached a verdict in Steve Bannon's criminal contempt case 

The jury weighing former Trump adviser Steve Bannon's contempt of Congress charges has reached a verdict, US District Judge Carl Nichols announced. 

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/steve-bannon-trial-contempt-congress-07-22-22/index.html 

I wanna see Rudy get nailed too. Sydney Powell needs her fukkin face slapped off. I hope she gets some time, some day. 

I CAN'T SAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, BUT I THINK WE'LL SEE THAT ORANGUTAN IN CUFFS, SOMEDAY. I think he might flee to the Caribbean when the heat is on. 

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bannon needs his defiant face slapped off. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wanna see Rudy get nailed too. Sydney Powell needs her fukkin face slapped off. I hope she gets some time, some day. 

I CAN'T SAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, BUT I THINK WE'LL SEE THAT ORANGUTAN IN CUFFS, SOMEDAY. I think he might flee to the Caribbean when the heat is on. 

He will move in with Putin

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I want to see your fucking face slapped off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Oh no contempt of congress...the horror 

I know.

one count of not providing documents, one count of not testifying.  LOL. 

If you listen to this circus, it is nothing more than another witch hunt looking for something that just doesn't exist.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I want to see your fucking face slapped off.

Ya know what you're gonna" see. You're gonna see me and my crew walking down the dock to your boat, that you're gonna leave me the key to, when Donny Flair gets INDICTED!!! That's what you're gonna' see, zealot!!!  

Make sure the fuel tank is full, and I'd like a mixed bag of subs, tonic and chips. 

Oh yeah, leave me a map of any big rocks in the area, I'm a bit rusty on my navigation skills. 

Like this was ever in question .... anyone with a functioning brain knew it was going to happen.  The funnier thing is, Bannon did what many would have WANTED to do since Congress is an absolute joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Can't wait for when the Republicans retake control.....should make for some awesome TV....they have lots of material to work with

But they won't, they are a bunch of pussies. One thing I can say about the left, they are ruthless and they stick together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But you so cheered Eric holder, pathetic  hypocrite 

• Gold Member

Sleezeball cocksuckers!

contempt of congress.....In modern times, contempt of Congress has generally applied to the refusal to comply with a subpoena issued by a congressional committee or subcommittee—usually seeking to compel either testimony or the production of requested documents.[2]

FUCK CONGRESS! How about contempt of the American People??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

What’s his punishment.

Other then having a dumb boomer start a thread with CAPS about it on some obscure internet forum?  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I saw a clip of him trying to talk and a weasely lib was blowing a whistle in his face. :lol:
such faggots. 

November cant come soon enough.  I imagine antifa and BLM are polishing up their jackboots and stocking up on their brass knuckles getting ready to anarchy again.  Funny how they only come out when D party is under threat of losing power.  I hope they get mowed down by a bazooka.

Edited by DriftBusta