Welcome to the new norm...Heat waves dominating

• Gold Member

so there has never been a ice age and a melt before?

i love these threads. lets all panic over nothing. 

the left self hating guilt knows no limit. humans are badddddd.

the epa already has ridiculously strict regulations in every aspect of burning dino juice.

cant buy a sled or quad or car thats not already on the line of too lean to run correctly to satisfy these nutbags.

its never enough. it never will be enough.

'omg guys, next on the docket, the sun is halfway through its lifecycle,. we better start panicking.

must be exhausting to go through life like this. 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

What I posted is the truth, what you believe is garbage. Keep walking around with flies buzzing your head.

No....I will leave that to CKF

11 hours ago, Roosting said:

Exactly it's cyclic. Probably 2 or 3+ of them happening at once. When there is an alignment between cycles we get those up and downs. If all of the cycles align at once we get the dirty 30's. El nina, sun spots, procession, polar shift, orbital shift, etc can all contribute and do to our climate. 

There is also been a dramatic shift in the polar axis over the last 10-15 years that has been occurring that may be contributing to weather pattern variation that has been occurring. 

But carbon..................................................

Perhaps some of those things are occurring and contribute....but Co2 has risen to well over 400 ppm as well and also seems to correlate to the warming.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

But you do care otherwise you would not have opened tge article in the first nor would you have taken the effort to post and link about somthing you don't care about . 

No, but I do find the topic interesting. I have no intention on reducing my footprint.....2 V 10's and 2 V 8's are not leaving my possession anytime soon. I just refrain from burning tires and shingles:lol:

1936; A Year of Extremes

The climatological summer (June-August) of 1936 was the warmest nationwide on record (since 1895) with an average temperature of 74.6° (2nd warmest summer was that of 2006 with an average of 74.4°) and July of 1936 was the single warmest month ever measured with an average of 77.4° (beating out July 2006 by .1°). Ironically, February of 1936 was the coldest such on record with an average nationwide temperature of 26.0° (single coldest month on record was January 1977 with a 23.6° average). In February of 1936 temperatures fell as low as -60° in North Dakota, an all-time state record and Turtle Lake, North Dakota averaged -19.4° for the entire month, the coldest average monthly temperature ever recorded in the United States outside of Alaska. One town in North Dakota, Langdon, went for 41 consecutive days below zero (from January 11 to February 20), the longest stretch of below zero (including maximum temperatures) ever endured at any site in the lower 48.

With this in mind, it is truly astonishing what occurred the following summer. The temperature in North Dakota that had reached -60° on February 15 at Parshall rose to 121° at Steele by July 6, 1936. The two towns are just 110 miles from one another!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No....I will leave that to CKF

Perhaps some of those things are occurring and contribute....but Co2 has risen to well over 400 ppm as well and also seems to correlate to the warming.

No, but I do find the topic interesting. I have no intention on reducing my footprint.....2 V 10's and 2 V 8's are not leaving my possession anytime soon. I just refrain from burning tires and shingles:lol:

Well that's the popular theory being relayed by every source but to be fair there is zero way to tell how significant/insignificant that contribution is. Is it the primary driver or is it a minor contributor? Nobody knows.

You know what the biggest contributor of global warming is? The factor with the highest contribution?  Your answer is as good as the top scientists today as it is all speculation and best guess assumptions from them.

• Like 2

China’s National Energy Administration (NEA) said Thursday it approved a coal mine project worth 3.1 billion yuan ($458 million) in the country’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Reuters reported.

“The project has annual production capacity of 4 million tonnes a year, with phase one at 1.2 million tonnes and phase two at 2.8 million tonnes [sic],” Reuters quoted the NEA as saying on July 21.

According to a recent Lancet study, approximately 500,000 people a year die across the world from heat related causes.  The punchline is that same study determined 4,500,000 people die every year from cold related causes.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It's hot in late July, mind blowing I tell you!

yeah no shit eh. we better tax ourselves into poverty to battle it. 

its pretty weird , its like all the davos guys only talk about the 'climate change' as the only concern on the planet right now.

so your paying double for essentials and theres a proxy war in europe causing skyrocketing inflation, do you guys not understand its 2 degrees warmer from a 100 years ago on this date ? gawd '

lol.  i also like how they changed it from 'global warming ' to climare change'.

yeah fuckers, climates change. always has, always will.

31.7 degrees Celsius or 89.6 here in Ontario in 1841.  

https://climate.weather.gc.ca/climate_data/daily_data_e.html?StationID=5051&timeframe=2&StartYear=1840&EndYear=2020&type=bar&MeasTypeID=heatingdegreedays&wbdisable=true&Day=1&Year=1841&Month=7#

Todays temps, with heat warnings all over the place, 29 degrees C or 84 degrees F.

Yeah, GLOBAL WARMING!!! If we don't act now we're all going to die!!!! :hdchr:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A very pleasant summer afternoon here in northern Vermont whilst most of the country is baking. The current temp is 83⁰ with a dewpoint of 55⁰. Add in the 10-15 mph wind and it's quite comfortable in the shade. :dirol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

yeah no shit eh. we better tax ourselves into poverty to battle it. 

its pretty weird , its like all the davos guys only talk about the 'climate change' as the only concern on the planet right now.

so your paying double for essentials and theres a proxy war in europe causing skyrocketing inflation, do you guys not understand its 2 degrees warmer from a 100 years ago on this date ? gawd '

lol.  i also like how they changed it from 'global warming ' to climare change'.

yeah fuckers, climates change. always has, always will.

Well that's the largest priority in the Biden administration right now, so the sheep will focus on that instead of the complete dumpster fire that's going on in America due to the administrations policies that have been put in place either by executive order or votes... I'd almost say it's funny, but all in all it's sad that grown ass adults just believe this shit they toss out there for deflection..It's fucking late July and it's hot, Fucking shocker!!

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2