Welcome to the new norm...Heat waves dominating

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing to see here....it has happened before:lol:.....wow....even faster than models predicted.  Not even sure adaptation is possible. Deaths on the rise.

https://news.yahoo.com/heat-waves-dominating-summer-killing-004128549.html

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nothing to see here....it has happened before:lol:.....wow....even faster than models predicted.  Not even sure adaptation is possible. Deaths on the rise.

In NH is been a cool summer up until this week..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s always breaking record heat somewhere in the world. Only a retarded boomer could think it’s something to be wound up about. Fucking bullshit media pumping absolute garbage. Repeat something enough and it becomes consensus. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s always breaking record heat somewhere in the world. Only a retarded boomer could think it’s something to be wound up about. Fucking bullshit media pumping absolute garbage. Repeat something enough and it becomes consensus. 

But but but the airports are melting!!!!l 😂 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/extreme-heat-in-uk-disrupts-air-travel-melts-airport-runway/

Drama drama drama.. it’s fucking summer time.. oh.. it will probably be hot next month too.. shocker.

Fucking liberal left sucks balls.. ruining this  country. Be happy Biden voters

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Come on dude, don't get gut hooked by the over sensationalized news media......................GW is pure bullshit.

On the same day last week that Greta Thunberg made an impassioned speech to the United Nations about her fears of a climate emergency, a group of 500 prominent scientists and professionals, led by the CLINTEL co-founder Guus Berkhout, sent this registered letter to the United Nations Secretary-General stating that there is no climate emergency and climate policies should be designed to benefit the lives of people. Here’s the press release, here’ the list of 500 signees, and here’s the opening of the letter:

A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields have the honor to address to Your Excellencies the attached European Climate Declaration, for which the signatories to this letter are the national ambassadors. The general-circulation models of climate on which international policy is at present founded are unfit for their purpose.

Therefore, it is cruel as well as imprudent to advocate the squandering of trillions of dollars on the basis of results from such immature models. Current climate policies pointlessly and grievously undermine the economic system, putting lives at risk in countries denied access to affordable, reliable electrical energy. We urge you to follow a climate policy based on sound science, realistic economics and genuine concern for those harmed by costly but unnecessary attempts at mitigation

Here are the specific points about climate change highlighted in the letter:

1 Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming.
2. Warming is far slower than predicted.
3. Climate policy relies on inadequate models.
4. CO2 is not a pollutant. It is a plant food that is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.
5. Global warming has not increased natural disasters.
6. Climate policy must respect scientific and economic realities.
7. There is no climate emergency. Therefore, there is no cause for panic.

MP: What about that “consensus” and “settled science” about climate change we always hear about? How can there be a consensus when there’s a global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields who challenge the “settled science”?

Actually, challenging the consensus among the scientific community is nothing new, but those the voices of those challenging the consensus are always drowned out by the tsunami of climate hysteria from the climate alarmists. For example, in 2012 a group of more than 125 scientists sent an open letter to the United Nations warning that scientific evidence refuted UN Secretary-General’s Ban Ki-Moon repeated assertions on weather and climate. Those warnings of climate hysteria unsupported by the scientific evidence were ignored in 2012, just like the letter from the 500 prominent scientists and professionals will be ignored in 2019. In other words, it’s “deja vu all over again.”

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty sure none of you read the link I posted......highest Temps ever in UK and many record Temps being shattered worldwide. This isn't a localized event and isn't what we used to call a "normal" summer. Roads melting and runways buckling..yeah that happens every summer...come on you deniers....time to wake up.:lol: Hey I'm not for carbon taxes and just feel we have to get used to this new extreme weather which is quickly becoming the norm. Some on here actually think we are cooling...simply unbelievable.

• Thanks 1

:handjob:

Drama

as bad as AOC with fake handcuffs..

OMG the world is going to end!

I got oil and shingles to burn.

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pretty sure none of you read the link I posted......highest Temps ever in UK and many record Temps being shattered worldwide. This isn't a localized event and isn't what we used to call a "normal" summer. Roads melting and runways buckling..yeah that happens every summer...come on you deniers....time to wake up.:lol: Hey I'm not for carbon taxes and just feel we have to get used to this new extreme weather which is quickly becoming the norm. Some on here actually think we are cooling...simply unbelievable.

You are just the dumbest faggot I’ve ever seen. An amalgamation of the worst idiocy of both Dems and Pubs. Just full fucking retard. I’m guessing you have been blatantly wrong more times than MC. Dumb as fuck 

• Gold Member

Climate change has been happening for millions of years. What caused the last ice age no cars around to blame must have been mastodon farts maybe? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Drama drama drama.. it’s fucking summer time.. oh.. it will probably be hot next month too.. shocker.

Fucking liberal left sucks balls.. ruining this  country. Be happy Biden voters

The liberal left is now in charge.  The US is back in all these world organizations and they all want the rest of us to believe that climate change is a super big concern.  They need this to be true so that they can use it to earn more money for themselves.

I wonder if bombs, rockets, war ships, tanks, fighter jets, and the likes are bad for the environment. Because our govt spends alot of money on that stuff. Maybe they should stop for the sake of the environment

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

I wonder if bombs, rockets, war ships, tanks, fighter jets, and the likes are bad for the environment. Because our govt spends alot of money on that stuff. Maybe they should stop for the sake of the environment

As long as we give it away to places like Ukraine or the Middle East, the normal war mongers and climate change people will be fine with it.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

GLORY TO UKRAINE DERRRRR

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

As long as we give it away to places like Ukraine or the Middle East, the normal war mongers and climate change people will be fine with it.

I wonder if they cared about all of the millions of people they have freedomed to death? Shouldn't those people have had the opportunity to live long enough to die from climate change?

• Like 2

There are AT LEAST half dozen or more of these around MN and WI every summer.... This one was 10 years ago!  I drive over this spot about once a month.

DUKES OF HAZARD 'CAR JUMP' Heat buckles Highway 29, video captures airborne SUV - Bing video

Oh, and it was 100 degrees in the Twin Cities today.... in 1940 and in 1977.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

There are AT LEAST half dozen or more of these around MN and WI every summer.... This one was 10 years ago!  I drive over this spot about once a month.

DUKES OF HAZARD 'CAR JUMP' Heat buckles Highway 29, video captures airborne SUV - Bing video

Funny that you posted this ... it was the first thing I was thinking of when the reference to roads melting & buckling was mentioned.  That Hwy29 issue is on a stretch we drive pretty regularly as it's near our prior home area.  Just like you said, this is nothing new ... but the alarmists want everyone to believe we're in a dire situation :handjob:

Just now, irv said:

So its over already??  Damn, that didn't last long.... What will the likes of ABC start their nightly news with now??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

So its over already??  Damn, that didn't last long.... What will the likes of ABC start their nightly news with now??

Something about Trump or how Ukraine is winning the war more than likely. 

• Like 1