Constitutional carry saved countless lives in Indiana

Yes, and they took him in handcuffs ....to the police station...

Unless you have a vested interest, turning a blind eye in a Blue state is saner....

Not worth the hassle to get involved

2 hours ago, ICG said:

Yes, and they took him in handcuffs ....to the police station...

Unless you have a vested interest, turning a blind eye in a Blue state is saner....

Not worth the hassle to get involved

Spoken like a true coward.

• Like 1

I've read nothing but gratitude and good thoughts about this young man. Even lying CNN had nice stuff to say. It seems the gnarly fucks on this are the right wingers. AGAIN....always whining. Always trying to be the victim. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I've read nothing but gratitude and good thoughts about this young man. Even lying CNN had nice stuff to say. It seems the gnarly fucks on this are the right wingers. AGAIN....always whining. Always trying to be the victim. 

No ....a pile of Democrat faggots are crying a bitching about him being a labeled a “Good Samaritan” , do I need to post links for you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....a pile of Democrat faggots are crying a bitching about him being a labeled a “Good Samaritan” , do I need to post links for you? 

Settle down Minnesota Derpo.🤣🥴

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Well for fuck sake 

🤣👍🏼

I haven’t been paying much attention to the story but it sounds like the dude is a helluva shot.👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣👍🏼

I haven’t been paying much attention to the story but it sounds like the dude is a helluva shot.👍🏼

I just got done reading some article written by a complete faggot questioning whether he should be called a Good Samaritan since he broke the law being armed at the mall and he actually killed someone no different than the shooter. What kind of absolute faggot piece of filth would pen such a piece of tripe. 

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just got done reading some article written by a complete faggot questioning whether he should be called a Good Samaritan since he broke the law being armed at the mall and he actually killed someone no different than the shooter. What kind of absolute faggot piece of filth would pen such a piece of tripe. 

the mental gymnastics required..............In PA you can ignore No Gun signs on private property.  But if they ask you to leave you must.  I'm sure he will be sued in civil court.

2 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

the mental gymnastics required..............In PA you can ignore No Gun signs on private property.  But if they ask you to leave you must.  I'm sure he will be sued in civil court.

He could have pretended he was a cop and hid in a dumpster or hallway for an hour until someone else took care of it. Thankfully he decided to act selflessly and save lives though. 

• Like 3

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He could have pretended he was a cop and hid in a dumpster or hallway for an hour until someone else took care of it. Thankfully he decided to act selflessly and save lives though. 

But did he have a punisher background as his home screen ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

But did he have a punisher background as his home screen ?

What about a bad ass skull eagle with tattered flag and swastika tattoo

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Someone who reads DUH-underground on a daily basis, and views their articles like the gospel. 

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

C755CEA2-D2CC-495C-9743-569A1D2CAD4D.png

Only a true lemming would follow the narrative so closely

For the period from 2014 to 2019, the FBI had missed additional cases. Once those cases are included, there were 25 cases out of 162 (15.4%) where people with permitted concealed handguns stopped the attacks. The FBI reports exclude cases where shooting attacks have been stopped by concealed handgun permit holders. To put it differently, while 36% of active shooting attacks have occurred in places where guns are allowed, almost half (42.3%) of those were stopped by people who legally carry concealed handguns.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

White, male, intelligent, independent, knows how to handle firearms. A Leftist's nightmare.

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Always trying to be someone’s nightmare. :lol: 

Well, it's true ... especially the first two characteristics.  Just add middle aged, or BOOMER, and it sets off most of the lefty crowd.

Missouri shopper shoots, kills armed robber holding knife to clerk's neck.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-shopper-shoots-kills-armed-robber-holding-knife-clerks-neck

Convenience store customer kills armed robber in Missouri.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article263559163.html 

Edited by irv