I tried an edible

I did a 10mg once and didn’t feel a thing. After I did the second one it kicked in. It was a nice buzz…not too strong but just about right. Pot never made me stupid or goofy like some, I can still function at a high level.

Now booze is a whole different story. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I never smoked weed once in my life last week I decided it would be a good idea to try a gummy that was apparently 16mg thc and 50mg delta 8. It was great for the first 5 minutes after it kicked in and then I was fucked up bad 😂. Asked one of my stoner friends how he does that shit all the time and he informed me I should’ve done like 5-10mg at most.

• Haha 2

First time I tried a gummy, met my cousin at truck stop at 127& 75 , I wasn’t driving so I ate a half , then the other half,  By the time we got to Manistique, I was gone, skipping stones in Lake Michigan at the roadside park in full moon, what a hoot. 

• Haha 3

Was a nice buzz , basically about as high as I would have wanted to be and I would t have wanted to have to perform any high function tasks in that state lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was a nice buzz , basically about as high as I would have wanted to be and I would t have wanted to have to perform any high function tasks in that state lol. 

Better buzz than smoking?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Better buzz than smoking?

Pretty similar , not quite as heady as strong  indica strains. Little more body buzz. Didnt get super munchies although I did eat a pile of snacks lol. Went to bed after about 3 hours. Was still pretty high so I’d say it lasts longer. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

First time I tried a gummy, met my cousin at truck stop at 127& 75 , I wasn’t driving so I ate a half , then the other half,  By the time we got to Manistique, I was gone, skipping stones in Lake Michigan at the roadside park in full moon, what a hoot. 

Off topic but whereabouts in Michigan do you live? 👍🏼

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pretty similar , not quite as heady as strong  indica strains. Little more body buzz. Didnt get super munchies although I did eat a pile of snacks lol. Went to bed after about 3 hours. Was still pretty high so I’d say it lasts longer. 

The old saying was that it took twice as much edible as smoking, but lasted twice as long. Agreed that it is more of a body buzz. I use them for pain and smoke when I want to get high, lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Nothing wrong with that Man. 

personally I dont like taking prescription drugs not even over the counter Tylenol.

I like to smoke at night to chill and ease sore muscles back etc. 

The only prescription drug I took was Lisinopril for blood pressure but I stopped taking it as I can't go to the Doctor without wearing a mask which I don't do as I have had Asthma my whole life and can't breathe wearing them, Doctor said I would die within a couple months if I stopped taking the Drug, that was July 2021, still here.

I lowered my BP by drinking a glass of Beet root juice every morning and a Tablespoon of X-Virgin Olive oil, it went from 194/92 to +/- 116/62 depending on when I check it which I do many times every day.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Takes longer to kick in. Lasts way longer.

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Takes longer to kick in. Lasts way longer.

Thats one of the things I dont like about edibles is it lasts longer. You take a couple puffs and you are done in 2-3 hours. You have some edibles that mess you up and you are stuck with it for 8 hours or more. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Thats one of the things I dont like about edibles is it lasts longer. You take a couple puffs and you are done in 2-3 hours. You have some edibles that mess you up and you are stuck with it for 8 hours or more. 

Agree, I like to take a couple puffs and I'm good for the evening, I don't want to be high for 8 hours

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Exactly.When it's time to get high,I want it NOW!!!  And I like to know when it'll end :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, I like to take a couple puffs and I'm good for the evening, I don't want to be high for 8 hours

YES,,,, I also LOVE the flavor of good smoke,,,all part of the experience.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly.When it's time to get high,I want it NOW!!!  And I like to know when it'll end :thumb: 

YES,,,, I also LOVE the flavor of good smoke,,,all part of the experience.

Love the flavor of some good nuggets