Gas $2.38 per gallon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/minnesota/news/forest-lake-gas-station-am

I wish I would of known this, would of  drove down there for 2.38 gas, my truck holds 35 gallons, could of saved a bunch of cash.

FOREST LAKE, Minn. -- For 90 minutes Sunday, a Forest Lake gas station dropped its prices more than $2 per gallon.

Lines of cars waited at the MotoMart to fill up their tanks for $2.38 a gallon. That was the average gas price in the U.S. in January of 2021.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I filled up yesterday for $4.49 and thought I got away with something. It's already $4.79 this morning 

Wait a minute, I thought gas was going down?? I read it here it was tanking...:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

$4.39 at the Citgo everyone else $4.80+ ....damn greedy gas station owners. Do what what Joe says NOW!!! You know that thing.....

Is the gas station OP taking a loss on $2.38 gas.  Not a good business practice to sell for a loss if they are.

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Diesel was $5.25/gallon at the dock over the weekend.  Down from $7.29 at the beginning of the season.

Hell of lot better . I noticed down by the shore fuel is cheaper . 

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Is the gas station OP taking a loss on $2.38 gas.  Not a good business practice to sell for a loss if they are.

I have been told by my bud who owns a service station he deff makes more on gas when it is under 3 bucks . They all run much tighter to there wholesale cost when it is high . And they have to keep it high longer when prices drop especaly if they just filled up . 

But reality is they don't make shit on the gas it is the services and snacks and washes they make the most $$$on . He tells me any way like farmers all fucking broke in there lake homes rolling new trucks every yr lol .