Good ole American V8

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Except multiple times in multiple threads in the past few months.. I mean WTF, I went half way down page 1 of the 8 pages and all's it is is you talking about your Tesla....:lol:

Talk about delusional.. wowsers

tesla-generator.jpg

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

The only reason I give this Guy shit is because ALL he does it talk about his Tesla and EVs .....

:lol:

If he had just a few posts about his "Classic" then maybe I wouldn't think he is a EV Nazi . 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

The comment from the reviewers were entirely feelings and emotion though….

Then why post the thread?  I mean, that's what caused you to do it in the first place ... your feelings and emotion (and your virtue signaling, yet again, over the liberal/green wave being forced down our throats).

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Then why post the thread?  I mean, that's what caused you to do it in the first place ... your feelings and emotion (and your virtue signaling, yet again, over the liberal/green wave being forced down our throats).

To show how pathetic the v8 is in this race.  It’s in the OP

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The only reason I give this Guy shit is because ALL he does it talk about his Tesla and EVs .....

:lol:

If he had just a few posts about his "Classic" then maybe I wouldn't think he is a EV Nazi . 

Giving shit and think you are giving shit are 2 different things.  The later of the 2 is what you are doing.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

To show how pathetic the v8 is in this race.  It’s in the OP

Hmmm ... I guess I'd beg to differ as to which one is pathetic.  But you're also the type that thinks gas prices are good right now, given they've come down a whopping 40 to 50 cents over the $3+ hike we've put up with the past couple years.

To be clear, I don't see too many Lucid EV's on the road ... and for that kind of money, I can see why.  Oh, and maybe this also helps portray how pathetic they really are?

https://insideevs.com/news/584174/lucid-produced-700-cars-q1-2022-delivered-360-customers/

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A whole 6 post talking about my vehicles!  Figured people would back up their claims but guess not.

many of the 6 dispelling fallacies 

6 posts in the last 2 months, but you never and then it went to rarely talk about your car..You know you could have just said maybe I miss spoke, but nope, typical braggart..

8 pages 190 posts of my Tesla................

• Like 1

I'd love an electric car and would drive it as often as possible.

I'd take it now to town for groceries and tomorrow to work and errands.

It's simply the fact they are too expensive to justify the added expense to my already fleet of one motorcycle,  two 5.3L Awd vans and my 2500 HD pick up truck.. in a household of two.

The van's and truck are needed for trailer towing and work vehicles. The bike for gas milage and use by the inlaws kids.

If and when EV's come down to the level of financial justification, they are a luxury most can not afford.

The performance is an added bonus and credit should be given accordingly.

Poo Pooing it by ICE purists does not make it any less significant. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

6 posts in the last 2 months, but you never and then it went to rarely talk about your car..You know you could have just said maybe I miss spoke, but nope, typical braggart..

8 pages 190 posts of my Tesla................

Incorrect.  6 post out of 190 on my Tesla.

thanks for playing kid

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How about not giving a Shit ? 

Thats pretty much everyone here about your precious EV obsession. 

:flush:

You give a shit enough to post in EV threads.

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

thanks for playing kid

How many Vehicles have you gone thru since 2011? 

I bet its a lot.  :pc:

YUUUUGE Carbon Footprint 

A7FE3C02-CE1D-4D95-B476-DA533A9209C4.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How many Vehicles have you gone thru since 2011? 

I bet its a lot.  :pc:

YUUUUGE Carbon Footprint 

A7FE3C02-CE1D-4D95-B476-DA533A9209C4.jpeg

What makes you think I care about carbon foot print?

why are you so concern with the amount of vehicles I’ve had?  Since “I talk about them so much” it should be super easy to search it out on this website.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What makes you think I care about carbon foot print?

why are you so concern with the amount of vehicles I’ve had?  Since “I talk about them so much” it should be super easy to search it out on this website.

And there ya have it....EV owner that doesn't actually care...Just another Look At Me I'm a Special Boy! 

Or you can answer like a Man.  But hey You do You. 

Keep the EV threads coming. :thumb:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And there ya have it....EV owner that doesn't actually care...Just another Look At Me I'm a Special Boy! 

Or you can answer like a Man.  But hey You do You. 

Keep the EV threads coming. :thumb:

I’m a Republican.  Can’t say I care about carbon.  Care more about reducing taxes and using Bush EV tax credits and Trumps Solar tax credits to pay as little as possible to the government.  Dig not having to pay road taxes.  Get to use the roads for free like those that run dyed diesel or make there own gas and diesel at home 

Edited by BOHICA

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hmmm ... I guess I'd beg to differ as to which one is pathetic.  But you're also the type that thinks gas prices are good right now, given they've come down a whopping 40 to 50 cents over the $3+ hike we've put up with the past couple years.

To be clear, I don't see too many Lucid EV's on the road ... and for that kind of money, I can see why.  Oh, and maybe this also helps portray how pathetic they really are?

https://insideevs.com/news/584174/lucid-produced-700-cars-q1-2022-delivered-360-customers/

I've already seen two driving around my area.  A white one and a goldish brown one.  The white looked really clean and nice 👌 

I know if alteast 3 rivians around me too.  Smaller in person than I thought it would be, but its a good looking truck IMO 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

thanks for playing kid

Oh, so I wouldn't find another? Like 7 or 8 or 27??