Another owner killed by their "image dog"

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't dog owners call the state foster care agency, and spend time with some poor little kid who is alone, instead of spending money and time on dogs? 

Oh, is it because the dogs like them no matter what, as long as they get food and a roof over their head, and don't care if the owner is ugly, and has bad breath, and people don't like them????  

:lol: :lol:

See, a dog might actually like you as long as it doesn't understand what you say. 

• Haha 1

I think I have the answer for " AMERICA'S DOG LOVE ".

Our society is getting " SOCIALLY DISTANCED ". 

In other words people are not socializing with people anymore. 

I think social media, the internet, crime, money, etc. has made it easier to have a dog as company, rather than a human. 

I mean speaking for myself, other than my immediate family, I could not care less for anybody. I have a few friends, and most of them I could give a rat's ass if I ever saw them again. But that's just me.  :dunno:

Here are my two sneaky neighbor dogs.

Both from shelters. The husky was 2ish when we got her as a discounted dog from the Edmonton humane society as she was a typical female (lots of problems lol). That was a long couple of years. She almost went back a few times when we first got her. Glad we hung on. She still has some flaws so she doesn't get much off leash time lol but at 7ish years old, she is starting to slow down. 

The sheperd we got from a shelter 6 hours north by Peace River at 8ish weeks old now he will be 4 here in a couple of months. He was a part of an abandoned litter. We were hoping he would compliment the husky and at 11lbs when we got him, the husky let him maul her lol. Unfortunately for her, has he reached a year and a half he was pushing 100lbs and she is only 65lbs. Wasn't so fun for her after that lol.

When the husky passes, my other half will be in a world of sadness. When the sheperd passes, I will be on a watch list lol.

20220716_181253_HDR.jpg

20220517_210323_HDR.jpg

20220312_141253_HDR~2.jpg

20220716_121601_HDR.jpg

20220612_140916_HDR(1).jpg

20220423_142655_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I have the answer for " AMERICA'S DOG LOVE ".

Our society is getting " SOCIALLY DISTANCED ". 

In other words people are not socializing with people anymore. 

I think social media, the internet, crime, money, etc. has made it easier to have a dog as company, rather than a human. 

I mean speaking for myself, other than my immediate family, I could not care less for anybody. I have a few friends, and most of them I could give a rat's ass if I ever saw them again. But that's just me.  :dunno:

Americans have loved dogs for much longer than the existence of the internet. I'm 53 and have had a dog almost every year of my life.

• Like 4

Here is Izzy on the deck with the ball in her mouth. She would chase that ball until she drops if we would let her.  We assume she has some pit in her. All we know is that her mother was a black lab.

PXL_20220702_192902386-01.jpeg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

St Patty's day. We didn't let him have a green beer lol

FB_IMG_1658235884851.jpg

My old business partner had a few Dobermans over the years. The 1st one was a bitch. She was a red. She would let you in the house, but didn't want you to leave. She never bit me, but did nip a few. His second one was black and he was a big softy.

We had 2 rottweilers years ago. They were great dogs. Never an issue around anyone. They both loved attention.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Had to put him down a week ago, 12 years old, image.thumb.jpeg.1e19b23f40fc9f4b20539c57017b9e02.jpegsplenic cancer? 

beautiful dog , my heart goes out too you and yours ,its a difficult time to lose a fur baby , had to put my Zelda down last month , she was 11  , kidney failure ,, still miss her, ,picked up this poop machine Sunday past,, hope she  can fill Zelda's shoes,, named her Willow

IMG_2328.JPG

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

My old business partner had a few Dobermans over the years. The 1st one was a bitch. She was a red. She would let you in the house, but didn't want you to leave. She never bit me, but did nip a few. His second one was black and he was a big softy.

We had 2 rottweilers years ago. They were great dogs. Never an issue around anyone. They both loved attention.

Ours was gentle with kids,people and small dogs. Anybody could just walk in the house when we were home but a different story if we weren't.  Friends dropped in and we were at a neighbours and they went to walk in and he went in guard mode baring teeth and his hackles were up. They closed the door and waited on the porch lol

• Like 2

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Snake said:

I like dogs as a rule, but never hesitated to cunt punt them when they got too ballsy.

People that can't control a dog is like a loaded weapon.

Bingo.

My Pit is scared of me . He knows who is in charge. 

You have to Alpha any Bully breed , Doberman, Rottie etc. If not you have no business having it. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

My Bud has a big Rottie and he is a sweet heart with the kids and anybody can walk right in..

However one day I went over and nobody was home and my buddy told me "beer in the fridge walk in and wait for me front door is unlocked" 

I went in and the Rottie was cool at first then he starting looking at me fucked up and let a growl out ....I grabbed a beer and walked out and waited on the porch :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

beautiful dog , my heart goes out too you and yours ,its a difficult time to lose a fur baby , had to put my Zelda down last month , she was 11  , kidney failure ,, still miss her, ,picked up this poop machine Sunday past,, hope she  can fill Zelda's shoes,, named her Willow

IMG_2328.JPG

We have had to make that decision too many times but with sweet little Agnes the decision was out of our hands and it was awful…I know you went through and I couldn’t be more sorry but happy that you jumped back in with Willow..we did the same with Charlotte Ruth who I now call Charlie Bass because of her underbite…we love the new ones but always keener the ones that have left us.🐶

CBF5C26F-4E5A-445B-B63E-2F6767A727DC.thumb.jpeg.8030e44e582ef9bce003a8a5bc807407.jpeg

Sweet little Agnes

E29D8227-82F5-47CC-BB23-CFD72421A17F.thumb.jpeg.50013b8d29a81fc537aa4e23a537697b.jpeg

Charlie Bass

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We have had to make that decision too many times but with sweet little Agnes the decision was out of our hands and it was awful…I know you went through and I couldn’t be more sorry but happy that you jumped back in with Willow..we did the same with Charlotte Ruth who I now call Charlie Bass because of her underbite…we love the new ones but always keener the ones that have left us.🐶

CBF5C26F-4E5A-445B-B63E-2F6767A727DC.thumb.jpeg.8030e44e582ef9bce003a8a5bc807407.jpeg

Sweet little Agnes

E29D8227-82F5-47CC-BB23-CFD72421A17F.thumb.jpeg.50013b8d29a81fc537aa4e23a537697b.jpeg

Charlie Bass

what a cutie , happy you bounced  back to

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

My Bud has a big Rottie and he is a sweet heart with the kids and anybody can walk right in..

However one day I went over and nobody was home and my buddy told me "beer in the fridge walk in and wait for me front door is unlocked" 

I went in and the Rottie was cool at first then he starting looking at me fucked up and let a growl out ....I grabbed a beer and walked out and waited on the porch :lol:

Alpha male :lol: 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That’s how our mastiff is. I think he’d eat himself if he ever hurt the kids 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Alpha male :lol: 

I wasnt about to punch my Buddys Dog . :dunno:

Its different when its yours ....I didnt want no part of a 85lb Rottie in my Buds house

He gave me the sign and I said cool Bro im out its all good :bc: 

Just now, EvilBird said:

I wasnt about to punch my Buddys Dog . :dunno:

Its different when its yours ....I didnt want no part of a 85lb Rottie in my Buds house

He gave me the sign and I said cool Bro im out its all good :bc: 

550 would’ve tried shoving a mag light up the rotties ass. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you think that he does it to himself and loves it so much that he just wants to share his joy and passion with the rest of the world?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Do you think that he does it to himself and loves it so much that he just wants to share his joy and passion with the rest of the world?

YES!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'll shove the MAGLITE up your ass, if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

3 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Never have, never will, but faggots like you deserve it.