Another owner killed by their "image dog"

• Platinum Contributing Member

My step son and his wife have a Rottie and a Pitbull. The rottie is a big sweetheart. The Pitbull is stupid and unpredictable. He seems harmless but he has so much power. I don't turn my back on him.

I can not believe America's obsession with dogs. Only thing I can figure out is that a dog is now a status symbol. 

How can someone knowingly want the piss, smell, shit, drool, scratching, biting, barking, feeding, caring of a dog? WHY??? 

I am keenly aware of how dog owners get attached to, and will defend their dogs. 

PITBULLS were PROFESSIONALY BRED for power, aggression and fighting.

They should be outlawed. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can not believe America's obsession with dogs. Only thing I can figure out is that a dog is now a status symbol. 

How can someone knowingly want the piss, smell, shit, drool, scratching, biting, barking, feeding, caring of a dog? WHY??? 

I am keenly aware of how dog owners get attached to, and will defend their dogs. 

They should be outlawed. 

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you rather than laughing at you. If anyone here needs a companion, I believe it's you. You wouldn't be such a miserable fuck if you had a good dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you rather than laughing at you. If anyone here needs a companion, I believe it's you. You wouldn't be such a miserable fuck if you had a good dog.

No doubt, what an angry piece of shit. I feel so bad for him , I’d like to drop kick his ass. 

Edited by Turbo Kitty

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They should be outlawed. 

I know several people who have service dogs for various reasons, one person has seizures and the dog can tell when the person is getting ready to have a seizure and alert that person so they can prepare or prevent the seizure that's about to happen.

You claim to be a former Police Officer on here?? What about K9 police dogs and their owners?? The list goes on and on, not everyone likes or wants to own a dog or any type of pet....... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I know several people who have service dogs for various reasons, one person has seizures and the dog can tell when the person is getting ready to have a seizure and alert that person so they can prepare or prevent the seizure that's about to happen.

You claim to be a former Police Officer on here?? What about K9 police dogs and their owners?? The list goes on and on, not everyone likes or wants to own a dog or any type of pet....... 

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs. Either too snobby or too stupid

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I agree, cat lovers are sketchy!

:lol:

• Like 2

People get certain breeds of dogs for the wrong reasons and are usually I'll equipped to properly socialize and train them. I blame the owners more than the dogs. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's why I have the dog I currently have, my kids mother just had to have an English Bull terrier, mind you she worked 7pm to 7am and then slept from 8am to 5pm..Super smart to get a puppy and leave it in a crate for 20+ hours a day,..But hey, it had its own Instagram page. Needless to say year and a half went by, they dog was so anxietied out he actually started to eat himself and was uncontrollable, not house trained or socialized so she was going to give this $2800 dog to a pitbull rescue, I didn't want my kids to think this is how you raise a dog, so I took him. Cleaned him up, Got him on a schedule, got him some anxiety meds, and shocker, he's a great dog and loving life.

IMG_20220619_170729246.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-224423.png

Those are the absolute goofiest looking dogs. :lol: love it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Those are the absolute goofiest looking dogs. :lol: love it. 

He is a goof personality wise too, Does some silly stuff for sure..makes us laugh every single day..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's why I have the dog I currently have, my kids mother just had to have an English Bull terrier, mind you she worked 7pm to 7am and then slept from 8am to 5pm..Super smart to get a puppy and leave it in a crate for 20+ hours a day,..But hey, it had its own Instagram page. Needless to say year and a half went by, they dog was so anxietied out he actually started to eat himself and was uncontrollable, not house trained or socialized so she was going to give this $2800 dog to a pitbull rescue, I didn't want my kids to think this is how you raise a dog, so I took him. Cleaned him up, Got him on a schedule, got him some anxiety meds, and shocker, he's a great dog and loving life.

Good on you! :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

X2

Apparently I feel very strongly about this! 🤣

Our 3 Amigos…pretty damn spoiled all of them! 

582DEB4E-70A1-4514-A774-8C3755712B93.thumb.jpeg.0eef28b62d3d9e9280dc00124284593f.jpeg851EED74-0283-4C42-8B23-124F5E57AF7F.thumb.jpeg.b84eacc18af5f8fab110e24deb075a4f.jpeg89E245E9-A529-466A-BB36-31D7CC66FA91.thumb.jpeg.ed91cf1f5163827cf6638137377eb600.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dog sitting for my sister the other weekend. He likes the Ben & Jerrys doggy ice cream  :lol: 

289699117_10160014296864901_932449407171813821_n.thumb.jpg.426020e0414ab9df00fb2726ae3d9ac3.jpg

Haha…love it! If I have Sadie The Cattle Dog in the truck with me she knows where Culver’s is and demands a pup cup! 👍🏼🤣🐶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Yeah, you keep your companion to yourself, 'cause I sure don't need or want it. 

5 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

No doubt, what an angry piece of shit. I feel so bad for him , I’d like to drop kick his ass. 

Don't you think I know how people get insanely attached to their dogs! I believe there are some people that like their dogs more than their kids. 

What's your TNW? Let's start there. WHAT'S YOUR TNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I've only known three K-9 Officers, and they were all fucking assholes. A bunch of absolute punks who thought they were big because they had those fukkin dogs. They were punks even without the dogs. Most of those dogs are worthless. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So, what's your TNW, let's start there. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2

TNW?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I agree, cat lovers are sketchy!

:lol:

TNW?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

People get certain breeds of dogs for the wrong reasons and are usually I'll equipped to properly socialize and train them. I blame the owners more than the dogs. 

Yes, quite valid statement.  

I walked into a hardware store yesterday. An older guy was walking out, unbeknownst to me he had a small dog following him out that he had let the leash trail the dog, and I almost fell against the glass doors, rather than step on the dog. Fukkin old idiot, I could have smashed my head if I fell all the way. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you keep your companion to yourself, 'cause I sure don't need or want it. 

Don't you think I know how people get insanely attached to their dogs! I believe there are some people that like their dogs more than their kids. 

What's your TNW? Let's start there. WHAT'S YOUR TNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only known three K-9 Officers, and they were all fucking assholes. A bunch of absolute punks who thought they were big because they had those fukkin dogs. They were punks even without the dogs. Most of those dogs are worthless. 

So, what's your TNW, let's start there. 

TNW?

TNW?

Yes, quite valid statement.  

Keep your TNW bullshit to the other forum.  Nobody here believes you anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1