lost, not stolen

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh….who woulda thunk it? 🤣🤷🏻

not the people in the comments section of a FOX 'news' article, that's for sure :lol:

the 81M votes commentary I find interesting... 

2016 Election - Trump 63M+/- votes & Clinton 66M+/- votes (129M+/- votes) / US population 323.1M = roughly 40% of the population

2020 Election - Trump 74M+/- votes & Biden 81M+/- votes (155M+/- votes) / US population 329.5M = roughly 47% of the population

in 2020, a lot more people had time to vote (Covid) either in person, by mail or drop box and by adding convenience of mail or drop box one might assume there could be more participation.  I can see why Republicans want to get rid of drop boxes or mail in ballots, even though Trump has voted by mail.

how did Trump get roughly 11M (roughly 17%+) more votes?  :)

what about all the other Republicans that won elections on these same ballots?  

these 2000 Mules folks are quite good for a chuckle as well

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not the people in the comments section of a FOX 'news' article, that's for sure :lol:

the 81M votes commentary I find interesting... 

2016 Election - Trump 63M+/- votes & Clinton 66M+/- votes (129M+/- votes) / US population 323.1M = roughly 40% of the population

2020 Election - Trump 74M+/- votes & Biden 81M+/- votes (155M+/- votes) / US population 329.5M = roughly 47% of the population

in 2020, a lot more people had time to vote (Covid) either in person, by mail or drop box and by adding convenience of mail or drop box one might assume there could be more participation.  I can see why Republicans want to get rid of drop boxes or mail in ballots, even though Trump has voted by mail.

how did Trump get roughly 11M (roughly 17%+) more votes?  :)

what about all the other Republicans that won elections on these same ballots?  

these 2000 Mules folks are quite good for a chuckle as well

:lol:Yep how convenient. 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

more high quality content from Pete  :yawn:

Go lay down you tds fuck. Trumps gonna kick you hard in the balls very soon and I will enjoy it very much. You don’t like both parties.. sure you do t.. when you start creating threads about the current fuck up in the wh then maybe I’ll believe you. Until then you’re a liberal dem fuck that’s going to get pounded like a tent stake in soft sand. Sbyl

• USA Contributing Member

Hillary lost to Trump because he got off his ass and talked to large groups of people while she sat around planning how to decorate the white house.  Trump lost to Biden because the Dems figured out how to legally get more votes while the Republicans just assumed the typical lazy Dems wouldn't turn out to vote as usual.  Mail ins made the difference and it was legal, put all this shit behind and move forward. 

The Kennedy assignation conspiracy should have more interest over this.

The lazy people that did the mail ins (weather they themselves actually filled out the material and stuffed in the box or traded their voter material for a gift card to McDonalds) were the difference and the Republicans need to get better at buying their vote like the Dems have been able to or they will loose future elections as well. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:Yep how convenient. 

have charges been filed?

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Go lay down you tds fuck. Trumps gonna kick you hard in the balls very soon and I will enjoy it very much. You don’t like both parties.. sure you do t.. when you start creating threads about the current fuck up in the wh then maybe I’ll believe you. Until then you’re a liberal dem fuck that’s going to get pounded like a tent stake in soft sand. Sbyl

triggered by mere 'facts' again Petey-Pie or was it the gif?  :lol:

(note to self; Pete is likely still drinking the kool-aid)

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have charges been filed?

triggered by mere 'facts' again Petey-Pie or was it the gif?  :lol:

(note to self; Pete is likely still drinking the kool-aid)

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-san-antonio-election-fraudster-arrested-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/rachel-rodriguez-arrested-alleged-election-fraud-illegal-voting-texas/

:read:

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Hillary lost to Trump because he got off his ass and talked to large groups of people while she sat around planning how to decorate the white house.  Trump lost to Biden because the Dems figured out how to legally get more votes while the Republicans just assumed the typical lazy Dems wouldn't turn out to vote as usual.  Mail ins made the difference and it was legal, put all this shit behind and move forward. 

The lazy people that did the mail ins (weather they themselves actually filled out the material and stuffed in the box or traded their voter material for a gift card to McDonalds) were the difference and the Republicans need to get better at buying their vote like the Dems have been able to or they will loose future elections as well. 

Hillary lost to Trump because 'Hillary' and Trump and the R's wisely targeted flyover country.   Trump lost to Biden because he was not Hillary and because many weren't happy with Trump... imo. 

love me some JFK conspiracy history... was it the mob, communist, CIA or just a crazed lone gunman?  the grassy knoll... ?

fwiw, I've voted in every election since 1988 in person, agree with required state issued ID to vote and have only voted for the winner once... in 1988  :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Pete said:

8B3DB6C1-D817-4394-8A92-143C3472C24C.thumb.jpeg.554698a56053409d1ebebe9f5e1ca3bc.jpeg

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

She didn’t lose. Trump got the Republican handicap like Bush did.

• Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She didn’t lose. Trump got the Republican handicap like Bush did.

If Hillary got off her ass and did some campaigning rather than just assuming she had it she would have won.

She is one of the laziest Dem's out there.  Just like asking what Biden has done in his presidency other that put attention on dementia tell me something Hillary has accomplished in any of her political stints that actually helped. 

11 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If Hillary got off her ass and did some campaigning rather than just assuming she had it she would have won.

She is one of the laziest Dem's out there.  Just like asking what Biden has done in his presidency other that put attention on dementia tell me something Hillary has accomplished in any of her political stints that actually helped. 

She thought she had it in the bag. Turns out....nobody likes her!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

this will never get old :lol:

I wonder if she's ever crawled back out of the bottle after that fateful night :guzzle:

• Haha 1