Who’s ready for Hay Days?

p51mstg

I will be there.  The rumor mill was cranking last weekend about the new sled but I got conflicting rumors about it.  I'll be there to add some hype.  But first, Princeton.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2022 at 2:23 PM, mnstang said:

I will be there.  The rumor mill was cranking last weekend about the new sled but I got conflicting rumors about it.  I'll be there to add some hype.  But first, Princeton.

I'm sure there will be the new sled there in race trim.  Not sure if they will show off an early release or mid-season release for the consumer market or mountain market though. 

If I were in charge I'd put one trail and one mountain sled in each dealership on Feb. 1 for a mid-season release, similar to what BRP did with Lynx.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm sure there will be the new sled there in race trim.  Not sure if they will show off an early release or mid-season release for the consumer market or mountain market though. 

If I were in charge I'd put one trail and one mountain sled in each dealership on Feb. 1 for a mid-season release, similar to what BRP did with Lynx.

One guy who works at AC told me it's going to be race sled and mountain sled for the new chassis first (and I think riot).  Another guy who doesn't work at AC but is kind of an insider says it will be in trail sleds too the first year.  Probably nobody really knows.  I'd think the only reason to not do trails sleds at first would be because of supply issues.  And the extra time building hype wouldn't hurt either probably.  Who knows, but the hype around cat will be good, I'll try to be around the AC tent for the haydays unveiling 

• Like 1