He’s not qualified to even be an American.

@Mainecat - take some advice.  Get away from the fucking iPhone or laptop, or whatever, and go do something other than look at bullshit all day long.  It's SATURDAY ... don't you have a life?  I just got home on Thursday night from a 4-day camping weekend, followed by 3 days up north & talk about a great change of pace not seeing the stupid bullshit that goes on here each & every day.  No crappy news to watch, no social media BS ... just relaxing, processing & smoking some venison, having some drinks with family, and getting some seat time in the RZR.  Try it - you might actually enjoy being away from the shit that triggers you DAILY

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@Mainecat - take some advice.  Get away from the fucking iPhone or laptop, or whatever, and go do something other than look at bullshit all day long.  It's SATURDAY ... don't you have a life?  I just got home on Thursday night from a 4-day camping weekend, followed by 3 days up north & talk about a great change of pace not seeing the stupid bullshit that goes on here each & every day.  No crappy news to watch, no social media BS ... just relaxing, processing & smoking some venison, having some drinks with family, and getting some seat time in the RZR.  Try it - you might actually enjoy being away from the shit that triggers you DAILY

Yeah...as a boomer, it kinda gets  addicting on here schooling the kids.....kinda glad that I return to work on Monday after a 6 month+ trial run of retirement. Will cut my time on here dramatically....:lol:

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hes literally wasted around 20 years of his life getting triggered by things on DU that aren’t even true 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again he’s a daily current event.

What a lying piece of shit.

TDS is real.  People with it contribute very little but are fun to watch.

• Haha 3