Why does this place suck balls now?

Renegade X

18 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I can't even get on that site..

You must have been a bad boy then.  It looks like the members have split between the two sites, I don't have time for two so I will stick with FS.  Still do not like how the exodus homo's treated Rob.

I don't get why the completely disrespectful pathetic scurges were allowed back here, it's summer I'll give it time but I'm about done with the ignorant inflamotory shock value side of things. Goin back to how OT's daughter's thread was desecrated was the beginning of the end for me. If Rob starts a funnyandinformativeorfuckoffsledder.com site I'm in.

I hope the handful of dirtbags meet the guys and family they pissed all over in person someday and get completely filled in, it was way offside.

Cheers

Edited by Tinker

10 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Seems fine for now.

I admit that I never really paid much attention to the Ontario forum over the years. But I have read recently that some members chased away some of the good guys over the past few years.

trail left just before this happened as well, he was good at trolling momo and red in the politic and economy threads.. don't think red is back either? Some of you guys are pretty pathetic with your posts, its not worth the time of day.

54 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It'll livin up as time passes....really is not too many places as open as this. With Zoso gone and a better set of ground rules, things should stay civil for the most part.

:bc:

I agree, but ignore should have taken care of that.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Nice try.  We'd like to think we actually educated you somewhat.  I think we all remember UTS making fun of other people's cars, boats etc....... same ol' hypocrite, I see. 

In any case, it's "Freedom" Sledder.  I never had an issue with Zoso either..... I think you're just a little too delicate.  But yeah, we all remember you getting butthurt by pretty much every member. 

Anyway, what would we have to say to make you leave forever?  With Red and Killer/ gone, this place is really looking up!  :)

x2 on what Arctic said..... use the ignore feature if need be.  It's a goddamn internet site; hardly anybody's lifeblood. 

6 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

honestly, Zoso, and Puzzle wrecked this whole place. It was a constant battle of idiocy and downright mean spiritedness.

Some of the things said were too low and frankly, made me leave on many occasions.

Edited by Puzzleboy

23 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Nice try.  We'd like to think we actually educated you somewhat.  I think we all remember UTS making fun of other people's cars, boats etc....... same ol' hypocrite, I see. 

In any case, it's "Freedom" Sledder.  I never had an issue with Zoso either..... I think you're just a little too delicate.  But yeah, we all remember you getting butthurt by pretty much every member. 

Anyway, what would we have to say to make you leave forever?  With Red and Killer/ gone, this place is really looking up!  :)

x2 on what Arctic said..... use the ignore feature if need be.  It's a goddamn internet site; hardly anybody's lifeblood. 

It   makes  me  cry.   Some things that have gone on here, I'll be scarred for life, not sure how I'll go on.

12 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

You are not even close to level of Z, I'm amazed no one ever tracked him down.

Make fun of all the shit you want, there's no need for personal attacks or seeking out and posting personal info about someone.

WTF is the point of posting if you appreciate people putting you on ignore ? Mutual Respect is pretty fn simple.

Is it possible to have the quotes of someone you have on ignore not seen in anyone's replies ? The forums would almost moderate themselves if everyone used the ignore and no none read anything from the typical dickheads. 

Cheers

Edited by Tinker

On June 24, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Point proven..

and i actually only made fun of your stuff, because your a douche. I actually like Baja's and vettes. 

And there ya have it..... UTS, the troll of the old site, is still deeply butthurt.  I guess he'll soon be PM'ing members again telling them he's the best sled rider in the world, the best boat driver, the best whatever..... like he did last time.  You gave us all a good laugh over that one. :lmao:

But yeah, kindly divulge what the mean site members said to you last time that made you leave.  Your buddies Kyle and Chris are over at TeamButtPlug..... probably a better place for you delicate folk.