Economy adds 372,000 jobs

On 7/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, spin_dry said:

People are dropping out of a bullshit, criminal, capitalistic system that is bent on invading and occupying other countries. 

Yeah. And who is paying their living expense?

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Likely the job doesn’t pay enough and have that good of a retirement and bennies

I suppose if you were paying $200k/year for an office assistant there would be more interest. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Anler said:

I suppose if you were paying $200k/year for an office assistant there would be more interest. 

But then that fucking reality sets in and the fact that all jobs have a ceiling gets in the way.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

But then that fucking reality sets in and the fact that all jobs have a ceiling gets in the way.

Of course. It's always the people with no skin in the game that have all the solutions. 

When your overhead makes you too expensive for the market what happens? You either become non competitive or people stop using your services which results in cutting jobs/pay. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course. It's always the people with no skin in the game that have all the solutions. 

When your overhead makes you too expensive for the market what happens? You either become non competitive or people stop using your services which results in cutting jobs/pay. 

When you spend your day in a bug out van, it's easy....

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I can start Monday. Can you drop off my company car today? I prefer the sign on bonus be cash.  Thanks

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Ain't that the truth.

On 7/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, spin_dry said:

People are dropping out of a bullshit, criminal, capitalistic system that is bent on invading and occupying other countries. 

What do you think would happen if we stoped funding there life of leisure.  It is ez to stand up for what some ass hat tells you to believe in when the rax payer  is funding your life 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:13 PM, spin_dry said:

Why would any boomer want to work for you? 

Obvusly she did not want to work . But you know those pesky rules to keep collecting your govenment check keep making you show up for those pesky interviews