It Was The Weed….Again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe it was the vaccine possibly?

Nope, never vaxed and still not vaxed.

I admit at one point I was wishing I was vaxed.... I was pretty sick there for a while....

But all good now fuck the vax:lol: 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope, never vaxed and still not vaxed.

I admit at one point I was wishing I was vaxed.... I was pretty sick there for a while....

But all good now fuck the vax:lol: 

Oh thats good. I got the 2 shots, but that's all for me unless they change it for crossing into Canada.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh thats good. I got the 2 shots, but that's all for me unless they change it for crossing into Canada.

Yeah, wife did get the Vax, she is diabetic, so it made sense. She got the virus from me but it was very mild for her. She did not get boosters however

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They aren't sure...was either covid itself, the steroids treating covid pneumonia, or even possibly the anti-biotics.  First time ever having seizures, not the convulsing type, more hallucinating and had trouble talking with a lot of stuttering..lol.

No epilepsy in our family at all, so just thinking it was a one time deal, triggered by 1 of those things.

The medication was making me very irritable and nasty....side effects. Plus it wasn't very good to drink on, so I figured I would give up the anti-seizure meds instead of alcohol:lol:.....have not had any seizures since the first one...6 months ago and almost completely off meds against Dr. recommendations.  Most want you to stay on meds for like 2 to 4 years....Eff that.   I could see if I had had multiple seizures maybe.

I could have had the same issue, but I attributed it to the ungodly chills I was having.

Not jabbed either, but never gave it a second thought, even through the worst of it...

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

I could have had the same issue, but I attributed it to the ungodly chills I was having.

Not jabbed either, but never gave it a second thought, even through the worst of it...

Yeah....never had chills and never even spiked a fever. Weird shit how it affects people differently. 

The pneumonia was the worst part....once I started requiring a nebulizer to breath better and not too sure I was gonna make it, I was kinda regretting not getting the vaccine....but then again, there is no real evidence and assurance that that would have made things any better.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

She should do a show on how much violent behavior occurs when people use alcohol

Or when you try and get off the mind control pills Spin's industry pushes so hard.

• Like 3

Isnt weed proven to be bad for teens\ young men and can trigger psychosis?

What is it with people refusing to believe that there can be any negative consequences to weed? 

33 minutes ago, ACE said:

Isnt weed proven to be bad for teens\ young men and can trigger psychosis?

What is it with people refusing to believe that there can be any negative consequences to weed? 

idk most of us smoked week in our youth and look how we turned out

• Like 1

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was actually thinking about stopping at the dispensary yesterday when I got to Michigan , the fucking line was around the building so I said fuck it. 

Was in Maine over the weekend.  Some dude was sitting roadside selling plants 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was in Maine over the weekend.  Some dude was sitting roadside selling plants 

Lmfao ....that’s awesome