It Was The Weed….Again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ya it was the Weed SMH .....:ok:

How much you wanna bet he was on some Pharmaceuticals but of course that gets a pass.  

Fox will never go after big pharma, they pay the bills there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was actually thinking about stopping at the dispensary yesterday when I got to Michigan , the fucking line was around the building so I said fuck it. 

Napthalene can cause  neurological issues and is one byproduct of cannabis. Psychosis can happen to some people without a doubt.

She may not be totally off the wall. Shit, I get psychotic off of some strains. I usually just want to be by myself and hide though in those paranoid conditions but could possibly see myself freaking out if backed into a corner, not sure If I might not lash out.

All in all.... weed users are more prone to hospital visits. Just stating the facts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/27/health/marijuana-emergencies-hospitalization-study-wellness/index.html

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Napthalene can cause  neurological issues and is one byproduct of cannabis. Psychosis can happen to some people without a doubt.

She may not be totally off the wall. Shit, I get psychotic off of some strains. I usually just want to be by myself and hide though in those paranoid conditions but could possibly see myself freaking out if backed into a corner, not sure If I might not lash out.

All in all.... weed users are more prone to hospital visits. Just stating the facts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/27/health/marijuana-emergencies-hospitalization-study-wellness/index.html

Comparatively speaking, weed is really on the far low side when it comes to a drug with harmful effects. Alcohol stills weighs in as the king of misery makers. None the less, what a person puts in their body for a little solace is really their business. 

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fox will never go after big pharma, they pay the bills there

While we're ripping on Fox, Tucker actually went there last night with his opening (Had it on before a game) - Pretty much EVERY big "news" show is sponsored by big pharma.  They've been pushing their shit for YEARS and YEARS....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

While we're ripping on Fox, Tucker actually went there last night with his opening (Had it on before a game) - Pretty much EVERY big "news" show is sponsored by big pharma.  They've been pushing their shit for YEARS and YEARS....

even regular TV shows , every other commercial is some fucking new drug..

we are the only Country who allows this..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

even regular TV shows , every other commercial is some fucking new drug..

we are the only Country who allows this..

It is non-stop pharma commercials across the board, ridiculous 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It is non-stop pharma commercials across the board, ridiculous 

Stopped at the pharmacy counter yesterday to get some Sudafed sinus for the wife. This lady in front of me came to pick up her script but couldn’t remember which one. “I have so many I lost track” she says. 

:flush: 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Stopped at the pharmacy counter yesterday to get some Sudafed sinus for the wife. This lady in front of me came to pick up her script but couldn’t remember which one. “I have so many I lost track” she says. 

Right here is the problem.  I have a friend who's wife is like this.  She has about a dozen different things she is taking, and she is withering in front of his eyes.  Oh, I guess it doesn't help she's a huge alcoholic as well....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I was actually thinking about stopping at the dispensary yesterday when I got to Michigan , the fucking line was around the building so I said fuck it. 

We have that issue here also. 

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I am holistic as much as possible... I think many of these doctors get a kickback from prescribing drugs that really aren't needed....... they wanted to put me on statins but I lowered my cholesterol using fish oil and another product. The drugs were not needed.

They put me on metoprolol for fast heart rate when hospitalized with covid.....got off that drug ASaP. Cardiologist said it wasn't needed and weaned me off.

Almost completely off anti-seizure meds they put me on during my covid stint.....neurologist wants.me to keep taking it til at least end of this year.......nah I don't think so. Will be completely off the end of this week and be pharmaceutical free again. Enough of the pill pushing

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I am holistic as much as possible... I think many of these doctors get a kickback from prescribing drugs that really aren't needed....... they wanted to put me on statins but I lowered my cholesterol using fish oil and another product. The drugs were not needed.

They put me on metoprolol for fast heart rate when hospitalized with covid.....got off that drug ASaP. Cardiologist said it wasn't needed and weaned me off.

Almost completely off anti-seizure meds they put me on during my covid stint.....neurologist wants.me to keep taking it til at least end of this year.......nah I don't think so. Will be completely off the end of this week and be pharmaceutical free again. Enough of the pill pushing

Covid gave you seizures?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Covid gave you seizures?

They aren't sure...was either covid itself, the steroids treating covid pneumonia, or even possibly the anti-biotics.  First time ever having seizures, not the convulsing type, more hallucinating and had trouble talking with a lot of stuttering..lol.

No epilepsy in our family at all, so just thinking it was a one time deal, triggered by 1 of those things.

The medication was making me very irritable and nasty....side effects. Plus it wasn't very good to drink on, so I figured I would give up the anti-seizure meds instead of alcohol:lol:.....have not had any seizures since the first one...6 months ago and almost completely off meds against Dr. recommendations.  Most want you to stay on meds for like 2 to 4 years....Eff that.   I could see if I had had multiple seizures maybe.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They aren't sure...was either covid itself, the steroids treating covid pneumonia, or even possibly the anti-biotics.  First time ever having seizures, not the convulsing type, more hallucinating and had trouble talking with a lot of stuttering..lol.

No epilepsy in our family at all, so just thinking it was a one time deal, triggered by 1 of those things.

The medication was making me very irritable and nasty....side effects. Plus it wasn't very good to drink on, so I figured I would give up the anti-seizure meds instead of alcohol:lol:.....have not had any seizures since the first one...6 months ago and almost completely off meds against Dr. recommendations.  Most want you to stay on meds for like 2 to 4 years....Eff that.   I could see if I had had multiple seizures maybe.

Maybe it was the vaccine possibly?