Ford lightning vs gas towing test

Who buys a Ford Lightning to tow a camper??? I wonder how much an EV Mustang can tow,,,it's about that important to a prospective buyer. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Who buys a Ford Lightning to tow a camper??? I wonder how much an EV Mustang can tow,,,it's about that important to a prospective buyer. 

I ain’t disagree. Most Ford truck owners only use them 20-30 miles to get to their job working the floor at The Gap. 

but it is marketed as a truck albeit a really shitty one 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who goes camping in the winter? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who goes camping in the winter? 

Or go anywhere with a lightning in winter for that matter. Never mind pulling a trailer of sleds. 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Most Ford truck owners only use them 20-30 miles to get to their job working the floor at The Gap. 

Most around here use them as work trucks for logging operations. Usually with fuel slip tanks in the back. You live in a weird neighborhood.

I'm talking 250-350's,,,, real trucks

Just now, ACE said:

Or go anywhere with a lightning in winter for that matter. Never mind pulling a trailer of sleds. 

Then don't get one. It's like the vaccine, no one is forcing you  but you're all triggered about it.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Then don't get one. It's like the vaccine, no one is forcing you  but you're all triggered about it.

I’m just going by the science. It is like the vaccine. You know it’s mostly worthless, but you’d shove a pinecone backwards up your vagina to defend it 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Most around here use them as work trucks for logging operations. Usually with fuel slip tanks in the back. You live in a weird neighborhood.

Link?

Just now, ACE said:

I’m just going by the science. It is like the vaccine. You know it’s mostly worthless, but you’d shove a pinecone backwards up your vagina to defend it 

Again no one is forcing you. 

Just now, ACE said:

And nobody is forcing you to defend a garbage can truck either yet here you are!

Who's defending? EVs have their place. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not for someone else. Technology will improve and ICE will be phased out, just like the horse and buggy was.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Who's defending? EVs have their place. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not for someone else. Technology will improve and ICE will be phased out, just like the horse and buggy was.

They do have their place. For soy boys to drive a few miles to their job at Starbucks. They aren’t for men though 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

They do have their place. For soy boys to drive a few miles to their job at Starbucks. They aren’t for men though 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

There's a guy at my daughter's work that has a Tesla and a man bun..:lol: