90 rounds or so

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

My argument is 90 plus bullets is criminal with the first few in the back and retarded excessive use of force on an unarmed black kid running from law enforcement 

So if a school shooter got shot 180 times would you have the same moral issue?

:news:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So if a school shooter got shot 180 times would you have the same moral issue?

:news:

Is the school shooter unarmed?

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Was school shooter unarmed?

Do you know that this person was for a fact?? I saw a pic of a gun in "his car" and supposed "fired shots at the cops"..or you ready to convict?? If you are that's fine with me, I'll wait a bit I think...Need some more facts to come forward..

Can't stand cops as a rule as well but I  ain't stupid enough to try and convict anybody with the evidence I've seen... that's Mainecat level idocy...

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you know that this person was for a fact?? I saw a pic of a gun in "his car" and supposed "fired shots at the cops"..or you ready to convict?? If you are that's fine with me, I'll wait a bit I think...Need some more facts to come forward..

90 shots give or take a couple on an unarmed individual is criminal.  Cops that pulled the trigger are guilty. 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can't stand cops as a rule as well but I  ain't stupid enough to try and convict anybody with the evidence I've seen... that's Mainecat level idocy...

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

90 shots give or take a couple on an unarmed individual is criminal.  Cops that pulled the trigger are guilty. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Exactly 

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

And didn't shoot at the cops from his vehicle when the walked up..:dunno:

13 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Shhh, cop haters don't like details.

I will bite my tongue on this issue and just say Cops shoulda rounded up and shot this perp 100 times.

7 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I cannot believe what has happened to America. When I was young we were all brought up never to be afraid of cops. They were there to help us in times of emergency and they were our friends that's what we were taught.

When policing became a huge income generator, that's when my opinion of them soured a bit

On 7/3/2022 at 10:28 PM, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t disagree. Why wouldn’t you stop it’s a stupid traffic violation the kid had a clean record why escalate the situation for nothing.

Well I know at least 1/4 of us on here have hit the gas when we saw a cop and knew we had a good chance .

Some of us way more than once lol 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I know at least 1/4 of us on here have hit the gas when we saw a cop and knew we had a good chance .

In a car I’ve never ran after the lights came on. That’s a bad plan. On sled I’ve fled many times and never been caught. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

In a car I’ve never ran after the lights came on. That’s a bad plan. On sled I’ve fled many times and never been caught. 

Yea nowadays its likely you wont get away in a Car . I wouldn't even attempt it. bad plan. 

But years ago when they only had Crown Vics it was fairly easy if your car was fast enough. Esp on a sportbike :whistle:

Police need to do better.   Simply getting out and running is not justifiable cause to shoot.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ove never ran in a car after lights went on . But I have hit it harder when they were coming the other way and had to turn more than once . But bikes sleds yeah more than my share lol 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ran plenty of times in my younger days. Grew up in an area where cops just couldn't go with their cars that a Enduro could.

19 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck all cops, including your brother/cousin/son/in-laws, etc. 

Probably abusing their spouse anyway because almost half of cops openly admit to domestic abuse...

Awww, and another cry for attention 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sure on dirtbikes as a kid/teen but in a car it be stupid you aren’t getting away lol. Never ran as a adult or even thought about it about as close as I’ve come is on my gsxr1k doing about 120 up over temple rt101 cop coming other way turns lights on I just kept going didn’t slow at all but had he actually turned around and caught up I’d stop not worth adding a high speed chase.