90 rounds or so

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord. People who do not obey laws and don’t obey commands and are constantly in trouble with the law comes from a piss poor upbringing.

Scared of cops :lmao:

More Blacks are killed by other Blacks by a large number but the MSM news sites won't say it.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

More Blacks are killed by other Blacks by a large number but the MSM news sites won't say it.

That doesn’t justify cops dump a full ammo can into a guy running from police.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You know he shot at the police first right?? 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You know he shot at the police first right?? 

So they claim.  Doesn’t really show any other shooting by anybody other then the cops in the vid.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So they claim.  Doesn’t really show any other shooting by anybody other then the cops in the vid.

The news reported It was caught on a traffic camera, they walked up to the car and were shot at...if the police were shot at in my opinion they have every right to shoot back. I mean if I'm shot at I'm going to return fire..Kinda how it goes. If they were not shot at then it's not a justified shooting on the police

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

The news reported It was caught on a traffic camera, they walked up to the car and were shot at...if the police were shot at in my opinion they have every right to shoot back. I mean if I'm shot at I'm going to return fire..Kinda how it goes. If they were not shot at then it's not a justified shooting on the police

They speculate a flash was a shot from traffic cam.  Why wasn’t the shot on body cam when they walked up and why didn’t they open fire on the car when the supposed shot happened?  If you fire on a cop you are not going to be able to run from the car.

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They speculate a flash was a shot from traffic cam.  Why wasn’t the shot on body cam when they walked up and why didn’t they open fire on the car when the supposed shot happened?  If you fire on a cop you are not going to be able to run from the car.

Really?? Cops don't take cover when fired up on?

I didnt know you're a police tactics expert 

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I wish we had an official police expert on this forum that could explain why this was necessary. 

Necessary...it clearly wasn't necessary.  However, once you shoot at a cop nothing good is going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Now that's fucking funny right there. I can assure you they are most definitely not scared of police...

And the latin kings are an upstanding bunch of sweet guys. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And the latin kings are an upstanding bunch of sweet guys. :lol: 

If you don't fuck with them or their dealings..I mean we've been renting to one for a few years now, nice guy, and believe it or not we are still alive!!!!!

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yah , cops never lie about shit like that. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , cops never lie about shit like that. 

I didn't say that, they surely will cover their asses, I found it suspicious they posted pics of a gun in the car nicely placed on the seat. But I'll wait to see the video before conviction ...If they were shot at it's fine with me, if they were not, let them rot in jail..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I didn't say that, they surely will cover their asses, I found it suspicious they posted pics of a gun in the car nicely placed on the seat. But I'll wait to see the video before conviction ...If they were shot at it's fine with me, if they were not, let them rot in jail..

Fully agree

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

And didn't shoot at the cops from his vehicle when the walked up..:dunno:

Yes but it’s the cops fault. If the dope just had some respect and pulled over like a normal person he’d be here still. I’m not saying the guy deserves to die or get shot 60 times but what do you expect the cops to do when you act like that walk up to you shake your hand and congratulate you with a thug of the day award.

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Obviously this was a result of climate change. Just look at the record elevated temperatures of all involved. 

If only it was an EV this would have never of happened as he would have been stuck at the charging station with the homies.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Obviously this was a result of climate change. Just look at the record elevated temperatures of all involved. 

If only it was an EV this would have never of happened as he would have been stuck at the charging station with the homies.

Well that is an interesting take but if that narrative fits for ya 👍 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

just trying to help you form your argument here is all.

My argument is 90 plus bullets is criminal with the first few in the back and retarded excessive use of force on an unarmed black kid running from law enforcement 

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My argument is 90 plus bullets is criminal with the first few in the back and retarded excessive use of force on an unarmed black kid running from law enforcement 

You just know they threw the gun in his car and hid their bodycam footage 

Edited by f7ben