90 rounds or so

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Imagine if he just stopped for the simple traffic violation 🤷‍♂️ 

The sentence for fleeing in a vehicle is not death , the cops are not the judge and jury nor are they vigilantes operating outside the law. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The sentence for fleeing in a vehicle is not death , the cops are not the judge and jury nor are they vigilantes operating outside the law. 

I don’t disagree. Why wouldn’t you stop it’s a stupid traffic violation the kid had a clean record why escalate the situation for nothing.

12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t disagree. Why wouldn’t you stop it’s a stupid traffic violation the kid had a clean record why escalate the situation for nothing.

Because black kids are scared of the police and rightfully so. Cops treat them like shit and a lot of black kids have been killed in traffic stops. 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Follow orders, be respectful and you'll be fine.  The police contact millions of black kids a year. Those that do the flee or fight don't get shot.

Lick them boots 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because black kids are scared of the police and rightfully so. Cops treat them like shit and a lot of black kids have been killed in traffic stops. 

Now that's fucking funny right there. I can assure you they are most definitely not scared of police...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Now that's fucking funny right there. I can assure you they are most definitely not scared of police...

In a routine traffic stop they certainly appear to be. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In a routine traffic stop they certainly appear to be. 

What do you base that on? Behavior? 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What do you base that on? Behavior? 

These kids flee routine stops all the time....obviously they don’t want to interact with the police. I don’t blame them....I know for a fact I’m not getting shot no matter how I act and I still don’t ever want to talk to one of them

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

These kids flee routine stops all the time....obviously they don’t want to interact with the police. I don’t blame them....I know for a fact I’m not getting shot no matter how I act and I still don’t ever want to talk to one of them

They flee routine stops because they think they are bad ass not because they are scared...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

They flee routine stops because they think they are bad ass not because they are scared...

I’ve seen plenty of videos of black men pulled over by cops and acting scared 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Good lord. People who do not obey laws and don’t obey commands and are constantly in trouble with the law comes from a piss poor upbringing.

Scared of cops :lmao:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord. People who do not obey laws and don’t obey commands and are constantly in trouble with the law comes from a piss poor upbringing.

Scared of cops :lmao:

Fuck cops and fuck you

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen plenty of videos of black men pulled over by cops and acting scared 

I've scene plenty of kids throw rocks, cans, bottles at cops/cop cars in real life, I've scene them taunt them, call them names, spit at them in real life. I've scene them resist, fight, punch, kick cops and cop cars in real life. I watched a group beat up a woman last week right in front of a police camera, that is pointed at their corner 24/7 for years and they just don't seem to care...these are not the actions of people who are scared of authority, scared of prison, scared of cops. 

Honestly they are actions of people who don't have respect for themselves which in turn they don't have respect for anyone else.. These people are content in life, living off what they get from the government, no ambition to better themselves or their quality of life..Nobody will say that even though it completely true.....

• Like 4

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Imagine if he just stopped for the simple traffic violation 🤷‍♂️ 

And didn't shoot at the cops from his vehicle when the walked up..:dunno: