Take it easy this weekend!

Take it easy this weekend and think before you do!

A friend of mine died last night in a SxS accident. :(

Not entirely sure of the details, but nothing good happens after dark when "speed was a factor."

Don't want to hear of anyone hear with a similar experience.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 8

A guy I know said when he goes up country with his group, they get on the quads, and go as fast as they can.

I said to myself, " Well that's one place I won't be goin' ".

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not entirely sure of the details, but nothing good happens after dark when "speed was a factor."

Sorry to hear, Racinfarmer. My condolences. 

sorry to hear. i work for a powersports shop, and i only ride mountain bikes and sleds. but i work on and test drive everything. i recently worked on and drove an rzr 1000. i know there are faster out there, but this thing was unreal. i had so much fun driving it, but it made me think. this thing is dangerous. felt real capable, but if things went wrong it would be bad. i came back grinning, i enjoyed the thing but felt it deserved respect. i'm sorry you lost a friend, and sorry for the family as well. we'll all ride together again someday...

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Sorry about your friend RF…sucks.😔

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Very sorry to hear about your friend,

sadly this happens year round with power sport equipment to someone in our family or someone we know...... 

talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif.09c4f7019ae0fd7cf3c7a2765c52d463.gif

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

That sucks . I never really go out of town on the big weekends to participate in tve sbit show . I will deff be out for a extended weekend next week and it will be pretty dead out in the woods 

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry to hear, nothing good happens at night.  i've been lucky with 2 night crashes and coming up on open water at night on my sled.  

I love night singel track  boondocking on sleds if I know where I am . I also enjoy night time skidder trails on sxs at dusk .

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That sucks . I never really go out of town on the big weekends to participate in tve sbit show . I will deff be out for a extended weekend next week and it will be pretty dead out in the woods 

You’re in MN aren’t you?  I’m south of the cities and this town evacuates on Memorial, 4th of July, and Labor day weekends - it is so nice staying home on those weekends!

Sorry about your friend @racinfarmer

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I love night singel track  boondocking on sleds if I know where I am . I also enjoy night time skidder trails on sxs at dusk .

Gps is your friend. Got out of a few pickles the last couple years with the fancy poo gauge in an area I had no idea where I was.

:bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Gps is your friend. Got out of a few pickles the last couple years with the fancy poo gauge in an area I had no idea where I was.

That 7s looks fairly easy to read…I needed my readers for the PIDD.🤣

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

You’re in MN aren’t you?  I’m south of the cities and this town evacuates on Memorial, 4th of July, and Labor day weekends - it is so nice staying home on those weekends!

I think all those people come here lol

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you poked around on the new ride comand property locator layover . Fucking sweet if you go off trail any place.  Like best tool ever 

Screenshot_20220701-220528_Polaris.jpg

Screenshot_20220701-215607_Polaris.jpg

Screenshot_20220701-215706_Polaris.jpg

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah I am in mound . It is a bit of a shit show around here lol 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We usually stick pretty close to home too.  Don't go on the lakes, don't go up north for anything, etc.  

For the same reason.  

We did take a couple laps around the lake we live by.  I shouldn't be surprised at the number of SxS and golf carts, but I always am.  It is almost like a prerequisite to having a lake place here.

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sorry man. Hate to hear stuff like that. 

I had to sit and think about it this morning.  Always hop in my SxS and buckle up, but no helmet.  Guess I should think about that some more.

He was supposed to get married at the end of August too. 

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4