Bernie

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Deflection as you do is not a answer.

How does the government pay back those loans?  By goods and services that they don't produce or tax payer dollars.

They haven’t started to pay back the debt from government spending and taxation cuts.  Obviously you are against Republican generated tax policies we currently live under.  You fear of answer simple question is very telling.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ultimately, yes....everyone should pay somewhere around 12-15% no deductions.

Special carve outs = special Interest groups. 

I will admit I benefited from trumps llc pass through credit.  I pay more than most people make. 

I agree on flat tax with no deductions.  That goes for individuals as well as businesses IMO.  But since over 1/2 the country don’t pay I think the top 47% that do pay in income tax should get every possible credits and deductions that are written into the current tax code.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They haven’t started to pay back the debt from government spending and taxation cuts.  Obviously you are against Republican generated tax policies we currently live under.  You fear of answer simple question is very telling.

You still haven't explain how these loans are paid back that are taken out to cover the EV tax breaks.

Nobody pays more in taxes as you claim but these loans are paid back by tax payer money.  The only income the government has is taxes.

But by all means carry on.  You at least have yourself convinced.  And remember Trump is no longer president as you continue to bring him up.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Doug said:

You still haven't explain how these loans are paid back that are taken out to cover the EV tax breaks.

Nobody pays more in taxes as you claim but these loans are paid back by tax payer money.  The only income the government has is taxes.

But by all means carry on.  You at least have yourself convinced.  And remember Trump is no longer president as you continue to bring him up.

So you are against trump’s tax plan, all deductions and credits as those take away revenue to pay back the federal debt?

FYI. Fed loans we pay interest only as the debt goes up every year and went up huge under Trump and his tax plan.  But the gov takes in more then enough to make the interest payments.

That is my answer… 

Now do you have an answer to my question or are you scared?

Edited by BOHICA

So you are against trump’s tax plan, all deductions and credits as those take away revenue to pay back the federal debt?

FYI. Fed loans we pay interest only as the debt goes up every year and went up huge under Trump and his tax plan.  But the gov takes in more then enough to make the interest payments.

That is my answer… 

This was about EV but as normal you deflected it to trumps tax plan among other things.  Kind of weird but that's you.

So the Government takes in more than enough to cover interest payments.  Hmm.  How about less taxes and less supplements and credits for programs the the governments is pushing onto the tax payer.    

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

This was about EV but as normal you deflected it to trumps tax plan among other things.  Kind of weird but that's you.

So the Government takes in more than enough to cover interest payments.  Hmm.  How about less taxes and less supplements and credits for programs the the governments is pushing onto the tax payer.    

Cause EV’s were in the Trump tax code as was Residential Solar.

jesus it must be difficult for you retards to navigate life if you can’t answer simple questions.

Are you against Trump’s tax plan, deductions, credits as that is the tax code we live under currently?

Cause EV’s were in the Trump tax code as was Residential Solar.

jesus it must be difficult for you retards to navigate life if you can’t answer simple questions.

Are you against Trump’s tax plan, deductions, credits as that is the tax code we live under currently?

You are entertaining I'll give you that much.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That is my answer… 

I'm so confused...do you support Trumps tax rates or not. Allowing people to keep more of their own money is different than letting some people get special carve outs for EV's and solar panels. Why not a tax credit for 850 turbos? As long as it's not refundable 🤣

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I'm so confused...do you support Trumps tax rates or not. Allowing people to keep more of their own money is different than letting some people get special carve outs for EV's and solar panels. Why not a tax credit for 850 turbos? As long as it's not refundable 🤣

I’m for net income tax payers getting to keep as much of their own money that they are allowed by law.  If 850 turbos had tax credits I would like that. 

On 7/4/2022 at 4:23 AM, SkisNH said:

Clearly refundable, yet both lower your tax liability.  Still missing the point though...why should tax payers help offset the cost of your solar panels or EV? 

Did he ever answer this question?  Tax credits for wealthy is all this ends up being.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did he ever answer this question?  Tax credits for wealthy is all this ends up being.

I don't care rich or poor....

2  neighbors both with the same income....one pays significantly less in taxes because he can drive an EV yet the neighbor needs a truck for work. Why should the govt favor the other guy. 

Picking winners and losers like I said.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nobody pays more in taxes cause of somebody getting a non refundable credit.

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

2  neighbors both with the same income....one pays significantly less in taxes because he can drive an EV yet the neighbor needs a truck for work. Why should the govt favor the other guy. 

Hopefully the neighbor with the truck writes off the mileage or actual cost as a business expense lowering his tax burden

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hopefully the neighbor with the truck writes off the mileage or actual cost as a business expense lowering his tax burden

Why should anyone have to figure out ways to get around paying taxes if said taxes were fair?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why should anyone have to figure out ways to get around paying taxes if said taxes were fair?

Because that is the way our tax code was written by the Trump admin.  

only a complete retard would pay more then they have too and not use deductions and credits to your advantage.

so you think now a business owner shouldnt be able to write off vehicle expenses for business use?

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Just get rid of the supplements and tax rebates on government influenced projects and lower taxes for all.

Goverment tax credits and supplements should not be influencing purchases of public traded or private company's products.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

If he isn't the owner....the federal deduction for mileage doesn't even come close to the 7500.00 ev credit. (But you already knew that)

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Because that is the way our tax code was written by the Trump admin.  

only a complete retard would pay more then they have too and not use deductions and credits to your advantage.

so you think now a business owner shouldnt be able to write off vehicle expenses for business use?

Trump didn't write the tax code you partisan hack...he did propose changes to the tax rates and an LLC pass through deduction that was voted on by congress...the tax code for business vehicle deductions has been on the books. 

I think what people want is a simplified and fair tax code...everyone has skin in the game and no carve outs for special interest. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If he isn't the owner....the federal deduction for mileage doesn't even come close to the 7500.00 ev credit. (But you already knew that)

So neighbor needs a truck for work but isn’t the owner of the business that the work the truck is used for?  

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

Carpenter  working for a GC....simple

Carpenter is a sub contractor then with out a business.  Retards like that need to pay more in taxes for being retarded.

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Carpenter is a sub contractor then with out a business.  Retards like that need to pay more in taxes for being retarded.

Why isn't he an employee?  Because you say so...

I employed 11 people, how about you?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Why isn't he an employee?  Because you say so...

I employed 11 people, how about you?

Is their income reported on a 1099 or a W2?

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Employee....did I studder?

So employee is required to purchase, maintain and fuel their own work vehicle as a W2 employee.  They get a vehicle allowance?