Airlines fucked

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Many? Lol

not that many bud.

100% wrong . Go talk to a acctual person who Flys for a living . Fuck I know 2 people my self who walked and are now flying corporate jets and making more to boot . 

But keep drinking the kool-aid 

4 hours ago, irv said:

Nearly 600 United Airlines employees face termination for failing to comply with vaccine mandate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/28/unvaccinated-united-airlines-staff-faces-termination-as-early-as-today.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/14/1046140277/airline-pilots-push-back-on-vaccine-mandates

United Airlines Firing 232 Employees Who Refused Covid Vaccine, CEO Says.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/10/13/united-airlines-firing-232-employees-who-refused-covid-vaccine-ceo-says/?sh=5ddd3d64399b

Air Canada suspends more than 800 unvaccinated workers under new federal rules

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/air-canada-vaccine-suspensions-1.6235222

United has fired 6 pilots that did not comply with the company's strict vaccine mandate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/united-pilots fired after vaccine mandate-2021-12

No no no nothing to do with it lmfao just ask pampers 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

1000’s early retire at the start of the pandemic…. Wonder who was president of the US at the start of the pandemic when all these pilots retired?

Did he force any to retire ? Fucking Airlines already had lost large numbers then they said here hold my beer and went for broke . 

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

So when flights basically went to non existent or very limited for awhile the pilots were hanging around not making the money.  Only when Biden came in they left?

Um acctaly there were not many flights canceled.  Lots of flights with only  a few people on them . 1 of my customers flew almost every day 2 times a day during the pandemic . Still fully staffed . 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Um acctaly there were not many flights canceled.  Lots of flights with only  a few people on them . 1 of my customers flew almost every day 2 times a day during the pandemic . Still fully staffed . 

I flew enough to get MVP Gold in 2020 and 2021 for AK airlines.  A lot out of seatac and PDX.  Yes there were a lot of routes reduced. Went from 8 flights a day out of PDX to Boise down to 3 a day.   So many normal flights were scuttled until vaccine was developed and countries allowed you to fly in.  Fucking hawaii was closed as was damn near every other foreign country.

routes were scuttled big time.

• Gold Member

my sister is flying across country to bc.stuck in toronto. flight cancelled.

trudeaus powertrip is coming back to bite his ass. worst pm ever.by far.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

my sister is flying across country to bc.stuck in toronto. flight cancelled.

trudeaus powertrip is coming back to bite his ass. worst pm ever.by far.

And the idiot says the problems at the airports have nothing to do with him. :lol:The sad part is, some actually believe him. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, irv said:

And the idiot says the problems at the airports have nothing to do with him. :lol:The sad part is, some actually believe him. 

rest of the world was wide open and the retard was still doubling down over his stupid mandates.

i can't believe no ones tried to off him yet. 

better yet, the whole davos crowd. wheres a good phycho when you need one..lol

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

rest of the world was wide open and the retard was still doubling down over his stupid mandates.

Can you imagine the security detail around him? That alone must be costing us CDN's millions and millions a year.

For MC. 

Airport delays are due to COVID-19 rules, industry group says. Do we still need them?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8844606/airport-delays-canada-covid-19-expert-analysis/

Even the Toronto Star, the most left wing newspaper around, is telling Trudope he needs to fix his mess.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2022/06/07/trudeau-government-needs-to-show-more-urgency-in-fixing-mess-at-airports.html

On 7/2/2022 at 5:57 PM, Mainecat said:

Irv thanks for posting 18 month old news.

One more time the vaccines did not lead to the current airline problems. The pandemic stopped travel, the airlines laid off thousands of employees. Thousands retired after they were laid off. 
THE PANDEMIC CAUSED THE CURRENT PROBLEM.

It was the lockdowns put in place by the Democrats along with their travel restrictions, (which turns out didn't do a damn thing but destroy business's). And yes Pilots left because of vaccine mandates, we went from if you get vaccinated you will lose your medical and job to airlines requiring vaccination. If you add in better corporate pilot pay and benefits, pilots left the regional airlines to the point there is no longer a feeder network to the major airlines. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/3/2022 at 7:45 AM, ZR800efi said:

Shooting up 4th of July Parades.🤬

So Are they mandating boosters?

Hospitals etc fired people because they didn’t get vaccinated.

this vaccine is good for what maybe 6 months?if at all?so all these workers that got vaccinated over year ago are over protection range of vac and should be getting boosters to keep there jobs?

At this point why mandate vaccinations since no one is protected anymore at these companies or hospitals.

most I know will not get boosters!!

17 minutes ago, X2700 said:

So Are they mandating boosters?

Hospitals etc fired people because they didn’t get vaccinated.

this vaccine is good for what maybe 6 months?if at all?so all these workers that got vaccinated over year ago are over protection range of vac and should be getting boosters to keep there jobs?

At this point why mandate vaccinations since no one is protected anymore at these companies or hospitals.

most I know will not get boosters!!

It was never a vaccine at all and they knew that