4th grader had to travel out of state

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thanks to Hippa laws, we can only assume this is true.

Great headline though!!!

Nothing about the child rapist that caused this?? Kinda weird, they want to blame the supreme court not the child rapist...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nothing about the child rapist that caused this?? Kinda weird, they want to blame the supreme court not the child rapist...

That's because he is already out on $100 bail....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Where did you read that? 

If true, convicting a rapist still does not solve the issue at hand.

There is lots of blame to go around. 

5 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Where did you read that? 

If true, convicting a rapist still does not solve the issue at hand.

There is lots of blame to go around. 

In the article posted that said a 10 year old was sexually abused?? But nothing about the child rapist, I'd like to know if this was a one time deal or if this has been an on going and reported abuse case over time that was ignored by cps (like they usually do) which would solve the problem this child had..

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In the article posted that said a 10 year old was sexually abused?? But nothing about the child rapist, I'd like to know if this was a one time deal or if this has been an on going and reported abuse case over time that was ignored by cps (like they usually do) which would solve the problem this child had..

I saw that part.

It's abuse at any level IMO.

Even if it was another 10 year old, and not a crime as is the case here,  anyway.

Charging someone, unfortunately does not solve the problem the kid has now.

23 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I saw that part.

Even if it was another 10 year old, and not a crime as is the case here,  anyway.

Charging someone, unfortunately does not solve the problem the kid allegedly  has now.

Edited by Snake

I too find it difficult to believe a 10 year old is pregnant, but the story does name the doctor involved so I at least give it merit.

Just now, EvilBird said:

:nicethread::suicide:

Plenty of evil in the world.

One can bury one's head deep in the sand and avoid it.

I can't seem to do that, although I think it would be better from a mental health standpoint.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Plenty of evil in the world.

One can bury one's head deep in the sand and avoid it.

I can't seem to do that, although I think it would be better from a mental health standpoint.

Lefties like to cherry pick weird news articles to push their bullshit....

personally id rather not search the internet for 10 year olds being pregnant. :flush:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I too find it difficult to believe a 10 year old is pregnant, but the story does name the doctor involved so I at least give it merit.

Again, because of HIPPA, all we have is the word of a doctor who may or may not have an axe to grind with RvW being overturned.

In this hyper politicized atmosphere, I find myself having a more than normal amount of doubt...

• Like 3

On 7/2/2022 at 9:51 AM, Voodoo said:

I saw that part.

Charging someone, unfortunately does not solve the problem the kid has now.

The point is that why bother having an organization designed to catch this behavior if they are failing? 

Lots of blame all over the place.  Obviously this 10 year old needed a parent or guardian to take her to a clinic and approve this procedure as well.

For now, Indiana abortion providers have been fielding more calls from neighboring states. Typically about five to eight patients a day might hail from out of state, said McHugh, who works at multiple clinics in central and southern Indiana. Now, the clinics are seeing about 20 such patients a day.

So, are these planned parenthood clinics?  I thought that according to planned parenthood only 3% of their cases were abortions.

Edited by racer254

If you need to be shown how easily idiots are manipulated, take the time and read the whole thread..

Seems this Dr Caitlin Bernard really just stirs the pot.  Another liberal activist.

What's the issue other than the numerous red flags?   Seems they didn't have to travel very far and I'm sure some liberal group will pick up the tab. 

The abortion issue isn't about scenarios like this as they are so extremely rare.   They are fighting for the right to kill the unborn if they are a sex they don't want or have down syndrome or whatever.   If so many American's want unrestricted abortion rights it should be EASY to add it to the bill of rights. 

Every single time a pro life supported suggests that rape, incest or life of the mother would be the sole option the pro choice side rejects it.   They want zero restrictions up to and yes even shortly after birth. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What's the issue other than the numerous red flags?   Seems they didn't have to travel very far and I'm sure some liberal group will pick up the tab. 

The abortion issue isn't about scenarios like this as they are so extremely rare.   They are fighting for the right to kill the unborn if they are a sex they don't want or have down syndrome or whatever.   If so many American's want unrestricted abortion rights it should be EASY to add it to the bill of rights. 

Every single time a pro life supported suggests that rape, incest or life of the mother would be the sole option the pro choice side rejects it.   They want zero restrictions up to and yes even shortly after birth. 

And these liberals have had YEARS since Roe vs Wade to put this in the bill of rights.  But you and I both know they want to use this subject to divide Americans and try and win votes.  We are back to 80's 90's 2000's and earlier politics that the left have been using to get votes.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 9:24 AM, Rigid1 said:

The rapists will be getting father's rights in these red states. 

https://prismreports.org/2022/03/22/in-multiple-states-rapists-can-sue-their-victims-for-parental-custody/

Edited by spin_dry

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The rapists will be getting father's rights in these red states. 

https://prismreports.org/2022/03/22/in-multiple-states-rapists-can-sue-their-victims-for-parental-custody/

You can get child support from a baby daddy who wanted the fetus aborted.

You can also get child support from the man,  if you are not the biological father, even although the mother lied about it.

It's a messed up world.