Why the losses?

Just now, Steve753 said:

No Russian vooodka available though.

I’ve been on a little vodka kick lately. Mostly just svedka and tonic. It’s decent fir the price but i wouldn’t drink it neat. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I see some small changes, the 18pk I usually buy was $17.99 it's $18.49, handle of Captain was $26.99 it's $27.99 but buy 3 and get a $10 rebate by mail..so that's actually cheaper than before with the rebate 

Keep everyone pickled so there isn't a mutiny!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Chad down my road charged us $7/lb. last week.

Well god damn ....maybe it’s just my little town where I can’t buy a fucking 1/2 ton pickup for less than 60k anymore and gas is almost $5 and a used car that used to be $1500 is now $3500. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well god damn ....maybe it’s just my little town where I can’t buy a fucking 1/2 ton pickup for less than 60k anymore and gas is almost $5 and a used car that used to be $1500 is now $3500. 

Gas here is $4.59 & $4.69 depends where.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Wife works at Walmart, she just checked NY Strip $12/lb. where she works.

My local butcher is the best price around. It’s $16 and up at the chain stores. There will be no Walmart meats in my home ever lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i work at a gmc dealer. we have little to no trucks. every other dealer is adding 5k to the sticker, as if it's not stupid already. we have not done that. your good customers will remember you fucking them when the chips were down. used stuff is ridiculous. no trades coming in, auction getting retail for shit that needs work. it's been tough. service is banging but the lack of parts is hurting that as well. we have had 2 yukons come in, one flew from florida and one from maine to buy them. cheap enough to buy a plane ticket since the others are adding 5k. 

10 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i work at a gmc dealer. we have little to no trucks. every other dealer is adding 5k to the sticker, as if it's not stupid already. we have not done that. your good customers will remember you fucking them when the chips were down. used stuff is ridiculous. no trades coming in, auction getting retail for shit that needs work. it's been tough. service is banging but the lack of parts is hurting that as well. we have had 2 yukons come in, one flew from florida and one from maine to buy them. cheap enough to buy a plane ticket since the others are adding 5k. 

No no no , in Dons corner of beautiful Wisconsin you can still get a new fx4 nicely appointed for 35k 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No no no , in Dons corner of beautiful Wisconsin you can still get a new fx4 nicely appointed for 35k 

my buddy just tried to off his f250 , they offered him 38k but wanted 42k for an f150. his diesel is mint. i asked what year the f150 was. he said 2016 with 80k. run don't walk!

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My local butcher is the best price around. It’s $16 and up at the chain stores. There will be no Walmart meats in my home ever lol

I eat their meat most days for years.

Edited by XCR1250

52 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Wife works at Walmart, she just checked NY Strip $12/lb. where she works.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I eat there meat most days for years.

Does she get a discount?

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

New? Impossible, 3 years ago I bought a 2016 Silverado Crew with 43,000 miles for $30,000 at the Chevy dealer here, Don Johnson.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Food only during 3 days in December, 25% off the normal 10% plus 15% for Christmas.

Better than nothing.

:bc:

• Thanks 1