Oh ya, Ukraine is #winning

There's two sides to this story.. Tough to say which is true...  Judging by everything I've read, I'm inclined to give the Ukrainians a pass on this but....who knows.  I'd be inclined to think that the Ukrainians wouldn't risk losing Western support over a no-gain target like that.

"Part of Russian anti-aircraft missile found at damaged residential building in Belgorod"

Russians Responsible?

• Like 2

Getting tired of seeing the Ukrainian president on the news every day asking for billions of dollars. And the world bowing down to this fraud 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russians are targeting Ukrainian citizens daily. No difference. 

US Missiles killing Russian Civilians=Good

Trump helping The Saudis kill Yemeni Civilans= Bad

It’s all bad IMO 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rich said:

There's two sides to this story.. Tough to say which is true...  Judging by everything I've read, I'm inclined to give the Ukrainians a pass on this but....who knows.  I'd be inclined to think that the Ukrainians wouldn't risk losing Western support over a no-gain target like that.

"Part of Russian anti-aircraft missile found at damaged residential building in Belgorod"

Russians Responsible?

If we get drawn in - that benefits Ukraine 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Getting tired of seeing the Ukrainian president on the news every day asking for billions of dollars. And the world bowing down to this fraud 

X2

6 hours ago, Rich said:

Russians Responsible?

That's the "allies" kicking the hornets nest so Russia does something outrageous then they can send in the dogs cuz Ukraine is done. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Most likely the Russians and another their false flag game. Criminal, lying fucks. 

So it was the Russians bombing them for the last 8 years?

2 hours ago, toslow said:

This guy is nothing more than a whiny brat that is defrauding the world

https://apple.news/AgFtb8iiwRqCGtn2xXFjo5A

And Trudeau was just over there in a show of solidarity. :lol:

Trudeau promises support for Ukraine

https://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news/137355/trudeau-promises-support-for-ukraine/

zelensky.jpg

Germany enters gas crisis as Russian supply plummets.

Putin Is Pushing Germany’s Economy to the Breaking Point

Russia’s squeeze on gas supplies shows the era of cheap energy is over Germany.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-25/germany-risks-major-economic-disruption-from-russia-s-gas-squeeze#xj4y7vzkg

30 minutes ago, irv said:

Germany enters gas crisis as Russian supply plummets.

Putin Is Pushing Germany’s Economy to the Breaking Point

Russia’s squeeze on gas supplies shows the era of cheap energy is over Germany.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-25/germany-risks-major-economic-disruption-from-russia-s-gas-squeeze#xj4y7vzkg

Seems not too long ago when I was posting the looming problems for Europe old spinnyvan scoffed. Looks like that is playing out exactly as was predicted. More boomer fail 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Seems not too long ago when I was posting the looming problems for Europe old spinnyvan scoffed. Looks like that is playing out exactly as was predicted. More boomer fail 

Germany is mandated to have gas reserves at 80% by November. They're at 58% as of today. The EU will be just fine despite your hair being on fire.