Oh ya, Ukraine is #winning

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....you’re dumb as fuck and got owned. CRT is not taught in schools. The end 

er...no.you delusional child,you got owned saying it wasn't.are you blind or stupid?

lol oh benny.getting owned by a noob.i know it hurts , but get over it buddy.

Edited by ZR800efi

Just now, ZR800efi said:

we...no.you got owned saying it wasnt.are you vlind or stupid?

lol oh benny.getting owned by a noob.i know it hurts , but get over it buddy.

Hey dumbfuck retard.....CRT IS mot taught in schools. Some obscure private school doesn’t count for anything you stupid fuck 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard.....CRT IS mot taught in schools. Some obscure private school doesn’t count for anything you stupid fuck 

so no kids attend them?parents not upset about it? cause that was the point, ya daft fuck lol

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

so no kids attend them?parents not upset about it? cause that was the point, ya daft fuck lol

No , that wasn’t your point. You’re a fucking retard and thought it was being taught in public schools which it is not. Hey , did you know satanism is taught in schools? 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

No , that wasn’t your point. You’re a fucking retard and thought it was being taught in public schools which it is not. Hey , did you know satanism is taught in schools? 

hey faggot, im going to explain this one more time for your ged ass.

I said kids were coming home from school telling there parents the bullshit they were taught.

you jumped inj calling me grade 2 nursey rhymes stating that was impossible and i was pushing false narrative.

nowhere did i specify public schools, you did.but theres such thing as private schools, and my original point stands.

now go kill yourself you fucking retard'

your owned.shut your cocktrap. 

capech, idiot?

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

hey faggot, im going to explain this one more time for your ged ass.

I said kids were coming home from school telling there parents the bullshit they were taught.

you jumped inj calling me grade 2 nursey rhymes stating that was impossible and i was pushing false narrative.

nowhere did i specify public schools, you did.but theres such thing as private schools, and my original point stands.

now go kill yourself you fucking retard'

your owned.shut your cocktrap. 

capech, idiot?

Fucking dumbass faggot 

• Haha 1

owned. beat it dork.

Yah you were....nobody gives a fuck what is taught in private schools. You are a mouth breathing moron regurgitating idiocy. Find me an example of a kid that attends private school who thinks he’s a bad person because of CRT. Fucking moron , it doesn’t exist. It’s a complete faggot ass right wing boogeyman. Dumbfuck

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

blah blah blah blah , im an owned faggot that picked a e-fight and lost. sorry zr.

apollogy accepted .now go brush your teeth and go outside.

apollogy accepted .now go brush your teeth and go outside.

You are probably one of the dumber people here....unfortunate for you. I’d imagine you’ve been dealing with it your entire life though. Probably feels like a well worn pair of underwear

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are probably one of the dumber people here....unfortunate for you. I’d imagine you’ve been dealing with it your entire life though. Probably feels like a well worn pair of underwear

awe projection. so clearly.

yes, let me debate the nuances of life and world events with a guy who starts every sentence with faggot retard.

you are a simpleton. A true childish moron.

you would think after 20 years on here you would come up with something original or witty.

nope.  xbox live style'. kill yourself.you are going nowhere.

14 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

awe projection. so clearly.

yes, let me debate the nuances of life and world events with a guy who starts every sentence with faggot retard.

you are a simpleton. A true childish moron.

you would think after 20 years on here you would come up with something original or witty.

nope.  xbox live style'. kill yourself.you are going nowhere.

Hey , did you know they teach Scientology in schools!!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Hey , did you know they teach Scientology in schools!!!!

no.but crt they are. the more ya know ' benny 

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

no.but crt they are. the more ya know ' benny 

Yup , they teach Scientology too. I mean not in public schools mind you but apparently that doesn’t matter

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

really reaching pal.

so if i say they are, will you come back and say ' i meant in public schools , derr.

Well obviously I meant in public schools because that is I fucking typed days ago you mouth breathing fuck ....I literally typed that at the very onset of the argument. Could you be any dumber 

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well obviously I meant in public schools because that is I fucking typed days ago you mouth breathing fuck ....I literally typed that at the very onset of the argument. Could you be any dumber 

sigh. you jumped on me because ...oh forget it ya tard. you know the difference.you just want to save face for looking like a stupid asshole.

whatever pal.have a good day. 

sigh. you jumped on me because ...oh forget it ya tard. you know the difference.you just want to save face for looking like a stupid asshole.

whatever pal.have a good day. 

Eat a dick meathead....you are momo

pathetic.

Yes....having to cling to some idiotic nonsensical gotcha to try and make yourself look less stupid is pathetic. You could have just simply said you were wrong like a man and that would have been the end. Moron 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

pathetic.

If you have time search clutching and turbos. Kept me busy reading for awhile and is fucking hilarious. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you have time search clutching and turbos. Kept me busy reading for awhile and is fucking hilarious. 

:lol:

I can be a bit tenacious when someone is blatantly wrong and arguing with me lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Crt is now being taught in Ontario, not just to kids.