Oh ya, Ukraine is #winning

On 6/30/2022 at 4:23 PM, spin_dry said:

Please speaka English. 

Remember when you were 100% convinced Russia was going to get there ass handed to them .lol I do good times good times . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember when you were 100% convinced Russia was going to get there ass handed to them .lol I do good times good times . 

Yeah....It's been a swift.and supreme victory for Vlad...

https://news.yahoo.com/former-defense-secretary-james-mattis-191210644.html

You can throw all the weapons and money you want at Ukraine but the reality is only maybe 1/2 of Ukraine wants to fight russia and they’re going to start running out of bodies soon. And then what?

• Like 1

• Gold Member

the only way russia loses this war is if nato stops playing games and puts troops on the ground. and by nato, i really mean the usa.

they wont do that though because they know chinas watching this very closely.

• Gold Member
On 7/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

For reporting the truth.

i was talking about them doing that in another thread awhile back. 'oh thats just russian propaganda'   er yeah ..ok.

its been well documented the assault azov and the ukrainian gov was doing to the pro russians in the east.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Zelinky just told us he needs 5 billion more per month. 

They sure burned thru the 40 plus billion fast ...

In cash, right?

27 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Pallets full ...

He's definitely got a hit team after him now. I wouldn't shed a tear if they get him ...

...and Klaus Schwab, his next in line and those even further down the food chain. 

Just a reminder to you clowns....here is what a true leader with balls looks like...pretty powerful guy who gets what he wants....wow!! He stands up and motivates his nation.:thumbsup:...Glory to Ukraine!

Screenshot_2022-07-03-09-46-15.png

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Ya that's why NATO is mobilizing 300,000 troops at the border. Cuz Russia is losing. Dumb ass boomer. 

Good.... let one errant bomb touch NATO territory and the fun begins....afterall, this has been vlad's plan from the beginning.  Time to put the weakened punk in his place.

Biden said we will defend every inch of Nato territory.....I stand with Biden on this.

1 hour ago, irv said:

...and Klaus Schwab, his next in line and those even further down the food chain. 

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just a reminder to you clowns....here is what a true leader with balls looks like...pretty powerful guy who gets what he wants....wow!! He stands up and motivates his nation.:thumbsup:...Glory to Ukraine!

Screenshot_2022-07-03-09-46-15.png

He's a little runt, that danced nude with other men before Obama put him in place. The soldiers in Ukraine could give a rats ass about him...

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good.... let one errant bomb touch NATO territory and the fun begins....afterall, this has been vlad's plan from the beginning.  Time to put the weakened punk in his place.

Biden said we will defend every inch of Nato territory.....I stand with Biden on this.

What a brainwashed fool. As soon as NATO attacks Russia- he's going to launch his hypersonic nukes & level NATO countries 

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're a fucking moron

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong. From the beginning I said Russia would take what they wanted. It’s the same crab walk, primitive military style they’ve used 4 times since Putin took over in the “90’s. In the mean time Ukraine is going to make it hurt. Russian government just took over all energy and mfg operations in the country because the military is running low on supplies. The government seized all of Japan, America, and EU investments. They are back to being the USSR. This is what Putin wanted all along. Let them destroy Ukraine. They break it, they own it. 

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Vlad could very well be striking Lithuania soon. That’ll be the trip wire where he gets his ass handed to him by NATO.