Cancer hope?

Once Trump returns as President, Bill Gates and George Soros will be arrested and medbeds will be available to everyone. Cancer will go away like magic!

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Once Trump returns as President, Bill Gates and George Soros will be arrested and medbeds will be available to everyone. Cancer will go away like magic!

u mad bro?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Jesus Christ… Trump again.. you fucking tds lunatic. Exactly what’s wrong with this country.. go see a dentist

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Jesus Christ… Trump again.. you fucking tds lunatic. Exactly what’s wrong with this country.. go see a dentist

Making fun of Trumpers will never get old. Dumbest group imaginable. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Poor Mr Ed. 
Embrace what your generation has presented us with. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ya well till biden and his special group of stupid showed up to take it to a whole new level, but you havent been able to move on. Figured you would have shit the hook out by now but it appears to be stuck on the hoop.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Ya well till biden and his special group of stupid showed up to take it to a whole new level, but you havent been able to move on. Figured you would have shit the hook out by now but it appears to be stuck on the hoop.  

Trump’s cult is like nothing we have ever seen before, it’s a fact. A person would have to be completely detached from reality to think that their candidate is saving the world from a cabal of deep state, satanic pedophiles.

Democrats are dogshit but they don’t have anything even close to that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump’s cult is like nothing we have ever seen before, it’s a fact. A person would have to be completely detached from reality to think that their candidate is saving the world from a cabal of deep state, satanic pedophiles.

What???? Is that your official position . LoL

They have the entire MSM pulling in there direction to formulate the "official" narrative. trumps little cabal of "loyalists" is fringe in comparison. They dont drive or direct the official MSM narrative. They are fodder as you clearly see and are portrayed as such as to your claim.

Does russia ring a bell ? Talk about a cult built on bullshit. Hell there are still people out there still shoveling that shit pile.

When a party corrupts the institutions to do there bidding under the covers like the DNC did with the DOJ,FBI,CIA,MSM and russia and you boldly claim the dems dont have any of that, well you aint all there son. 

And dont get all confused and think this is me supporting trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... the "cult" is the TDS crowd.  FFS, who are the ones that keep talking about him here?  And who can't keep him out of the news?  The only statement you had right was the reference to Democrats are dogshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... the "cult" is the TDS crowd.  FFS, who are the ones that keep talking about him here?  And who can't keep him out of the news?  The only statement you had right was the reference to Democrats are dogshit.

Cults are formed around in support of one person and against outside entities.

There is no cult that is formed against a single person. Name a single one in history. 

Pretty much every day you and your TDS cultists have to say or do something derogatory towards Trump.  Don't you find it a bit strange that it's you guys, and your ilk, that are the ones who talk about him non-stop?  If you would just shut up about him, he'd be out of the news (and out of mind on this site).  There is/was hatred for Hillary and Obama, but it's nothing like you TDS'ers.  You guys are a cult.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Cults are formed around in support of one person and against outside entities.

There is no cult that is formed against a single person. Name a single one in history. 

When you cant say it's a cult, you just might be in the cult. And it's not trump it's maga. Embrace it. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

So, was your hatred for Trump pre-presidential or during? I assume during?  Tell me, which was/is your favorite news source, CNN, MSNB or the New York Times, or do you refer to all 3 on a daily basis? 

You're simply delusional if you think Biden and this current batch of the most crooked, corrupt and evil administration doesn't even come close to Trump. Trump cared about his country and its citizens. Biden and this band of nitwits are trying to destroy everything you know, but yet you don't see it. Yeah, I'd say you have TDS pretty bad there lad. :news:

tds2.gif

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, irv said:

So, was your hatred for Trump pre-presidential or during? I assume during?  Tell me, which was/is your favorite news source, CNN, MSNB or the New York Times, or do you refer to all 3 on a daily basis? 

You're simply delusional if you think Biden and this current batch of the most crooked, corrupt and evil administration doesn't even come close to Trump. Trump cared about his country and its citizens. Biden and this band of nitwits are trying to destroy everything you know, but yet you don't see it. Yeah, I'd say you have TDS pretty bad there lad. :news:

tds2.gif

I knew Trump was a POS from the beginning. I don’t watch any of those channels. Try again. :lol:

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

you ARE mad  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

What???? Is that your official position . LoL

They have the entire MSM pulling in there direction to formulate the "official" narrative. trumps little cabal of "loyalists" is fringe in comparison. They dont drive or direct the official MSM narrative. They are fodder as you clearly see and are portrayed as such as to your claim.

Does russia ring a bell ? Talk about a cult built on bullshit. Hell there are still people out there still shoveling that shit pile.

When a party corrupts the institutions to do there bidding under the covers like the DNC did with the DOJ,FBI,CIA,MSM and russia and you boldly claim the dems dont have any of that, well you aint all there son. 

And dont get all confused and think this is me supporting trump.

*also looking at Ben*

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

tds2.gif

Ouch! But very true 

• Like 1