Government priorities wrong

So the economy is in the tank, inflation is out of control, war over in Ukraine, can't feed our babies, warnings about black outs....but yet our Government puts prime time attention and effort into what happened with an ex-president over 2 years ago.

You can't change the history of what happened. Maybe spend the time working on current day problems to fix them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Doug said:

So the economy is in the tank, inflation is out of control, war over in Ukraine, can't feed our babies, warnings about black outs....but yet our Government puts prime time attention and effort into what happened with an ex-president over 2 years ago.

You can't change the history of what happened. Maybe spend the time working on current day problems to fix them.

Unfortunately this was so predictable, if only the dumb voters had the intuition. Now they can feel the pain of their stupidity.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. The economy is not in the tank.

Yes it is.

stock market wiped out

hows that gdp working out fer ya? Hahahaha

53 minutes ago, Doug said:

it's to stop him from running or ever be elected again Doug 

I know you're smarter than this 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. The economy is not in the tank.

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Unfortunately this was so predictable, if only the dumb voters had the intuition. Now they can feel the pain of their stupidity.

True Snoughnut you can't fix stupid either 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And that's a higher priority than the current state of the country.  Again Government has their priorities wrong

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes it is.

stock market wiped out

hows that gdp working out fer ya? Hahahaha

stock market is not wiped out dipshit 

true though that the Covid stimulus, low interest rate infused mega bubble that makes the dot com bubble look like a pimple on an elephant's ass pop.  start buying low now if you can afford it.  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

And that's a higher priority than the current state of the country.  Again Government has their priorities wrong

to the media and a handful of people in Congress... yes. 

Genie is out of the bottle 

GDP was down 1.6% of Q1 2022

What should bug people but doesn't in this country is our long term debt to GDP ratio.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S

There's a lot of dumb people in this country, but their vote counts the same as yours or mine... and dumb people base their vote over the price of a gallon of gas or their social beliefs.

Find us some qualified electable candidates.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to the media and a handful of people in Congress... yes. 

Genie is out of the bottle 

GDP was down 1.6% of Q1 2022

What should bug people but doesn't in this country is our long term debt to GDP ratio.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S

There's a lot of dumb people in this country, but their vote counts the same as yours or mine... and dumb people base their vote over the price of a gallon of gas or their social beliefs.

Find us some qualified electable candidates.

Are you saying that 81 million people voted for someone unqualified?  That is a huge group of dumb.

And the current batch in DC has their priorities way out of wack if they are constantly worried about trump becoming POTUS again.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Are you saying that 81 million people voted for someone unqualified?  That is a huge group of dumb.

And the current batch in DC has their priorities way out of wack if they are constantly worried about trump becoming POTUS again.

appears that way 

I like to think of it as 'just enough' sane people voted Trump out of office.  :lol: 

I voted for Jo... not Joe 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

appears that way 

I like to think of it as 'just enough' sane people voted Trump out of office.  :lol: 

I voted for Jo... not Joe 

There sure is a lot of people who won't admit voting for biden.  Especially since 81 million did.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There sure is a lot of people who won't admit voting for biden.  Especially since 81 million did.

Now he’s down to 80. 1 mill just jumped ship.. lmao

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ok fine but why should the DNC be so worried about him getting elected again? He lost to shit for brains by 10 million votes! A landslide! What's to worry about? Seems like there are more pressing issues that need attention don't you think?

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Ok fine but why should the DNC be so worried about him getting elected again? He lost to shit for brains by 10 million votes! A landslide! What's to worry about? Seems like there are more pressing issues that need attention don't you think?

well, there's numerous Republicans that also want to purge him from the party? 

MIRIght?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

If there's one thing the RNC and DNC care about, it's $

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/31/trump-gets-little-support-from-major-republican-donors.html

True enough but it's also about ego. When they start to lose their power that's when the shit hits the fan. 

Just now, racer254 said:

There is something to be said when the voting public wants DJT, but the people in power on either side in washington want him gone.

just not enough 

Trump's worst enemy in 2020 was Trump from my POV.  He pissed off 'just enough' of the wrong people... swing voters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just not enough 

Trump's worst enemy in 2020 was Trump from my POV.  He pissed off 'just enough' of the wrong people... swing voters.

Well, that's where we differ.  He gained the most voters of any incumbent in recent history and got the 2nd most votes of any POTUS candidate.  You don't gain votes because you pissed them off.  Between the ballot harvesting and the people that couldn't take his ego....he just didn't get enough.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, that's where we differ.  He gained the most voters of any incumbent in recent history and got the 2nd most votes of any POTUS candidate.  You don't gain votes because you pissed them off.  Between the ballot harvesting and the people that couldn't take his ego....he just didn't get enough.

Ok, we can differ 

Nice civil discussion ;)

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Using your math Clinton won.