World Unhappier, More Stressed Out Than Ever

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

This retired boomer is the unhappiest I've been since I got laid the first time. Lol

20220618_210712.jpg

It does give one pause to watch and observe people everywhere losing their minds. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Who needs to retire live within your means so you don’t have to work so much and you can save some money so you can go fill your face with doughnuts over looking the beach. Turn off the tv and put down the credit card and new car loan “deals” and McMansion loans.

178269FF-F21F-4EB3-95AF-4CA1096423BA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Who needs to retire live within your means so you don’t have to work so much and you can save some money so you can go fill your face with doughnuts over looking the beach. Turn off the tv and put down the credit card and new car loan “deals” and McMansion loans.

178269FF-F21F-4EB3-95AF-4CA1096423BA.jpeg

True words for sure. I was watching a Dave Ramsey vid yesterday and a young gal called into the show and stated to Dave that her and her husband were 90k in debt on just their auto loans. O.o

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:00 AM, snoughnut said:

True words for sure. I was watching a Dave Ramsey vid yesterday and a young gal called into the show and stated to Dave that her and her husband were 90k in debt on just their auto loansO.o

happens all the time.  Must have the latest and greatest.  

On 6/28/2022 at 5:02 PM, steve from amherst said:

You think they are unhappy now, wait until they cant go recreational shopping because all their earnings are getting chewed up on necessities.

We need some tough times in America. People are too soft and entitled. It’s actually quite pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We need some tough times in America. People are too soft and entitled. It’s actually quite pathetic. 

It appears you’re talking about the 2008 bankers being bailed out.  Enough of that shit, I want those white collar fucks swan diving off buildings like the good old days. :news:

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well good, I hope you encounter some tough times per your wish.

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Have you noticed the reactions to the basic news stories that I post here? :lol: 

Other than the fact that you're obsessed with posting every bit of negative news you can find, not really  :lol: