Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies

I can’t stop laughing at the title.. trump LUNGED.. it’s a complete lie and you fucks are being exposed again. Keep going. It’s definitely helping.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do Trump’s fellow conspirators refuse to testify under oath? Have you noticed that the people calling her out are on twitter not under oath. Also he hired her. You know, “the best people” that he surrounds himself with. 

This here is the mentality of the people with TDS.  They think trump HIRED an assistant to the chief of staff.  People are really this ignorant.

In March 2020, when Mark Meadows became Trump's fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This here is the mentality of the people with TDS.  They think trump HIRED an assistant to the chief of staff.  People are really this ignorant.

In March 2020, when Mark Meadows became Trump's fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides.

You are dumb as fuck.

Just now, f7ben said:

You are dumb as fuck.

I really don't think people like you or any of the others that hate trump actually understand what the POTUS actually does.  Do you really think trump hired her?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really don't think people like you or any of the others that hate trump actually understand what the POTUS actually does.  Do you really think trump hired her?

He hired her boss so by extension yes he hired her. Jesus you’re fucking thick. Is there any single thing Trump is ever responsible for in your retarded mind???

Just now, f7ben said:

He hired her boss so by extension yes he hired her. Jesus you’re fucking thick. Is there any single thing Trump is ever responsible for in your retarded mind???

See if you can stay calm today and keep the Tourettes responses to a minimum...  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Yeah, trump hired her.  trump is building a wall himself, trump actually grabbed her by the pussy.  FFS, you fucking trump haters take everything that he says literally.  But the rest of washington can say they heard something, from their brother's, cousin's, friend's, girlfriend and you take it as truth.  FFS.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

See if you can stay calm today and keep the Tourettes responses to a minimum...  :lol: 

If I didn't come across as sounding like 550 ... I'd say, let's make a bet on an over/under number for Ben's rants today :lol2:

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If I didn't come across as sounding like 550 ... I'd say, let's make a bet on an over/under number for Ben's rants today :lol2:

I actually have a busy day lol , gotta take the wife to her yearly neurologist appointment in Duluth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I actually have a busy day lol , gotta take the wife to her yearly neurologist appointment in Duluth. 

Hope that goes well bud

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hope that goes well bud

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s just a yearly checkup. She’s doing well. 

Good to hear…my wife has an Opthamologist appointment this afternoon…hopefully he’ll have some clues and pieces to the puzzle.👍🏼

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good to hear…my wife has an Opthamologist appointment this afternoon…hopefully he’ll have some clues and pieces to the puzzle.👍🏼

I hate doctoring 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hope that goes well too Jim

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont think you understand how the chain of command works...