Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Deflect, deny... Etc all you care to, your boy is going down.

This is it!!!

Just a quick question to all, do they allow "hearsay" in court as viable testimony??

Asking for some really really stupid friends

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just a quick question to all, do they allow "hearsay" in court as viable testimony??

Asking for some really really stupid friends

Let’s just hope Trump is charged and indicted and who gives a fuck after that. He’s trash and he needs to go away by any means necessary 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let’s just hope Trump is charged and indicted and who gives a fuck after that. He’s trash and he needs to go away by any means necessary 

He definitely needs to just go, but I don't care who it is, if you're on trial the rules of law need to be followed. Like cross examination..when nobody can question hearsay testimony it's a sham..

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure sure Ben.  You made your point.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never would have dreamt the day you'd be afflicted with TDS, Ben. Not sure where it went south for you, but you're in MC territory now. Just saying. 

Probably $40m or so has been spent trying to get Trump on ANYTHING and the best they can pull off is a 20 something trying to make bank being exposed as a liar less than 6 hours after the fact... :lol:

What did the dems say... 'this is history!'

OMG.. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He definitely needs to just go, but I don't care who it is, if you're on trial the rules of law need to be followed. Like cross examination..when nobody can question hearsay testimony it's a sham..

This isn’t about anything other than making him go away. 

Oh no, the two agents called out by name that this supposedly happened to want to testify under oath that what she is a flat out liar.. Also said he was in the beast that day not in an SUV..

Another fucking gut hook for stupid fucking people..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This isn’t about anything other than making him go away. 

Oh for sure, they are scared shitless, of he gets in again after knowing what's up now, talk about a fucking shit show

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh no, the two agents called out by name that this supposedly happened to want to testify under oath that what she is a flat out liar.. Also said he was in the beast that day not in an SUV..

Well if people are lying under oath to congress shouldn’t they go to jail? Or is our whole system a pathetic fucking joke? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well if people are lying under oath to congress shouldn’t they go to jail? Or is our whole system a pathetic fucking joke? 

"I'm only testifying to what I heard second/third hand, I wasn't there so I wasn't lying!"

Jesus it is amazing some people here can breath without a note card...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well they would have to bring the two named and still employed secret service agents in to testify?? I'm sure Schiff is on it to find out the truth... 

And maybe have cross examination and not have hearsay be viable testimony and it wouldn't be such a joke....

Just a thought 

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

100% correct. I'm surprised the idiots in this country give this shit a pass. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I'm only testifying to what I heard second/third hand, I wasn't there so I wasn't lying!"

Jesus it is amazing some people here can breath without a note card...

Who said it and get them in there to testify 

this is the suburban 'beast' 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37611/the-secret-service-has-a-new-chevy-suburban-presidential-limousine

some of you are just so far beyond willingly ignorant it isn't funny 

look forward to further testimony of the alleged steering wheel grab under oath

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is the suburban 'beast' 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37611/the-secret-service-has-a-new-chevy-suburban-presidential-limousine

some of you are just so far beyond willingly ignorant it isn't funny 

look forward to further testimony of the alleged steering wheel grab under oath

psychiatrist-couch-is-orange-man-in-room

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The two Secret Service men are prepared to sign a sworn affidavit that this incident never happened

Why would they have to? Couldn't they just point to the separation glass and say impossible?

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would they have to? Couldn't they just point to the separation glass and say impossible?

It doesn't work that way. The democrats make false statements  because they know people like MC will believe them.