In other news, Biden's border policy is a humanitarian disaster

Last week we find out that the number of individuals on terror watch lists attempting to cross the border is at an all time high.  This week, we have the greatest single immigration-related loss of life event in TX history with 50 migrants literally being cooked alive in the back of a tractor trailer.  Our monsoon season has set in early in the Southwest this year.  It's exceptionally humid exceptionally early this year, combined with triple digit temps.  One of the air conditioners in my house died a couple weeks ago and it's been uncomfortable in parts of my house that we just have them closed up and don't go in there.  Can't even begin to imagine what these poor folks went through.

This wouldn't happen with a global perception of non-porous borders...  The fact they made it as far into TX as San Antonio is very disturbing too.

https://apnews.com/article/politics-mexico-san-antonio-12d7431c008ea0123dfa9c271a27a3ca

Edited by Matt

I just listened to a pod cast today that was talking about the cartels have developed a new drug that is more addictive than fentanyl. if thats possible. That will be sent here tho not Mehiko

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Last week we find out that the number of individuals on terror watch lists attempting to cross the border is at an all time high.  This week, we have the greatest single immigration-related loss of life event in TX history with 50 migrants literally being cooked alive in the back of a tractor trailer.  Our monsoon season has set in early in the Southwest this year.  It's exceptionally humid exceptionally early this year, combined with triple digit temps.  One of the air conditioners in my house died a couple weeks ago and it's been uncomfortable in parts of my house that we just have them closed up and don't go in there.  Can't even begin to imagine what these poor folks went through.

This wouldn't happen with a global perception of non-porous borders...  The fact they made it as far into TX as San Antonio is very disturbing too.

https://apnews.com/article/politics-mexico-san-antonio-12d7431c008ea0123dfa9c271a27a3ca

Not being a smart ass but I heard on one of the news reports they said it looked like someone sprinkled steak seasoning on the dead bodies to try and kill or mask the sent of the dead people......... WTF

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s right. We don’t talk badly about trump here without facing criticism. I keep forgetting 

That's not stepping it up  :lol: 

Trying to make this in any way about the previous administration is absurd.  There are many things to criticize the previous admin for, but compared against contemporaries, border policy is not one of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trying to make this in any way about the previous administration is absurd.  There are many things to criticize the previous admin for, but compared against contemporaries, border policy is not one of them.

Trump had 4 years to come up with a workable plan. He built a wall. A wall that Mexicans laughed at. 

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought Mexico was gonna pay for the wall? What happened? 

Biden became president, what do you live under a rock?

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump had 4 years to come up with a workable plan. He built a wall. A wall that Mexicans laughed at. 

He had a workable plan.  Illegal border crossings were at historic lows.  The wall was just a small component of it, and OBTW, it works extremely well as a force multiplier.  But don't take my word for it.  There's no shortage of border patrol agents who've gone on record saying the wall that's there has helped immensely by funneling would-be crossers.  Support for a wall here in AZ is over 70%.  It's real when you live here.

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

I agree…this mess belongs to Biden for sure.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That's right, we forget your news source is The View ... only they could be capable of spouting that story, and having their cult of TDS'ers lapping it up.  Trump may not have fixed the border crisis to 100% success, but it has done nothing but deteriorate under this current administration.  You're just too dumb to admit it.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I thought Mexico was gonna pay for the wall? What happened? 

Indirectly ,Mexico did pay for the wall....... Trump had  Mexico step up their game big time to prevent and  enforce no Crossings, which helped tremendously.   When you think about it honestly, he really was a powerful and respected president..... especially with International policies.

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Indirectly ,Mexico did pay for the wall....... Trump had  Mexico step up their game big time to prevent and  enforce no Crossings, which helped tremendously.   When you think about it honestly, he really was a powerful and respected president..... especially with International policies.

No they didn’t.