Chic says fuck the faggot pride flag...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No ....schlongfest pretty much fits for you. Faggot 

You're the one promoting the rainbow flag lately...faggot.

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. angry! but fuck, her last name could be hitler and id eat that ass

She'd be a hot little slut... :bc:

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Benny also...

X2

People are sick of that nonsense thrown in our faces every day imo ...

Yep. Wanna be a dick sucking fag, no problem, don't throw it in my face.

It's the Look at me generation. Just suck dick and go on about your life quietly.

• Like 1

I mean ....Zod forbid some people exhibit some pride about a major facet of their lives that they can be open about freely when for the last 1000 years people just like them were ostracized , beaten , hung and generally shamed by trash pieces of filth like the op.

It’s a harmless flag and an expression of love for some. Who gives a fuck aside from a bunch of closeted inbred pieces of shit like Forderp?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean ....Zod forbid some people exhibit some pride about a major facet of their lives that they can be open about freely when for the last 1000 years people just like them were ostracized , beaten , hung and generally shamed by trash pieces of filth like the op.

It’s a harmless flag and an expression of love for some. Who gives a fuck aside from a bunch of closeted inbred pieces of shit like Forderp?

I bet she’s fine with the confederate flag.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think it’s anything to do with the flag, it’s more about the way it’s being pushed upon people and if you don’t agree it’s hate speech and racism.

to each there own but don’t keep pushing it in peoples face and force them to agree with it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

I don’t think it’s anything to do with the flag, it’s more about the way it’s being pushed upon people and if you don’t agree it’s hate speech and racism.

to each there own but don’t keep pushing it in peoples face and force them to agree with it

Who gives a shit 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Obviously enough people that it’s an issue 

Exactly ....and the people like the chic in the vid and the op should fucking kill themselves and do us a favor. Bigoted assholes 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Triggered by a flag…what a bunch of cunts.🤣

Cunts are the safe space perpetually aggrieved generation, lets get fucking real for a change.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cunts are the safe space perpetually aggrieved generation, lets get fucking real for a change.

The Trump cult is the most snowflake perpetually aggrieved bunch in history. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Trump cult is the most snowflake perpetually aggrieved bunch in history. 

You guys overthink everything.  She had really nice tits.  Let's focus on whats important, mmmk?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You guys overthink everything.  She had really nice tits.  Let's focus on whats important, mmmk?

I didn’t think she was too hot until I watched it....then I realized she was pretty hot but she was such a stupid fucking cunt I’d need to jam her mouth full of rag and bag her just to be around her .

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t think she was too hot until I watched it....then I realized she was pretty hot but she was such a stupid fucking cunt I’d need to jam her mouth full of rag and bag her just to be around her .

She would laugh at what a low t beta cuck you are. Same as some of the other pansies above.

You'd be better off taking turns with Joel ...of you two shoving your dicks in each other's mouth ...while waving your faggot flag at the same time. 

:lol:what fags

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let's be real,,they're decent at best for a twitter chick. If you're gonna wear a bikini top to get your point across,,I want EPIC boobies:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. angry! but fuck, her last name could be hitler and id eat that ass

she would probably grab you by the throat and demand it.

i think the lay be worth the assault charge this broad would be bound to frame you for  eventually.