Record amount of crude being exported from US

• Gold Member

Record amounts of black gold being shipped out of the US instead of being used here in the US.  Makes you wonder if we need more drilling as the oil industry under Biden has more crude then it can handle it appears.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/US-Gulf-Coast-Crude-Exports-Are-Breaking-Records.html

Oil exports from the US Gulf Coast are set to hit an all-time high of 3.3 million barrels per day (bpd) in the second quarter of 2022,

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah, its a good deal and I'm totally on board......helping Europe get off the Russian ta ta's.    Should help sanctions take a bite on Russia in the long run. Shit I may end up voting for Biden...Bravo..I need to take my temperature. This is the first thing he's done that's right and I agree with...yes we also need more drilling and refineries here and open piplines and other useful means of transporting..

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/commodities/us-supersized-crude-oil-deliveries-europe-replace-missing-russian-supply-2022-4

• USA Contributing Member

Hell if I was selling ash trays I was making in my garage with old sheet metal and a ball peen hammer for $3 and the gook down the street offers me $5 you know where I’m going.