Tesla reportedly doesn’t have enough desks after Musk threatens to fire remote employees

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unlike most employers he got them back to the office,  he'll figure it out.   IMO it was a loyalty test to the company more than anything.  Guys a bit whacked for sure. 

No way can a guy who built a rocket that will go to Mars be able to figure out how to add more desks.  Suppose they will all want chairs, wifi, and coffee in the break room too?

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

No way can a guy who built a rocket that will go to Mars be able to figure out how to add more desks.  Suppose they will all want chairs, wifi, and coffee in the break room too?

He was building cars in the parking lot under a tent. He’ll do what he has to do to make it work 

12 hours ago, Anler said:

I listened to something today that his partnership with China is souring also

He told Cali to fuck off when they tried closing his plant there because of covid. And then afterwards moved a lot of his operation to Texas. Don’t think he’s going to have that kind of flexibility with China. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

He told Cali to fuck off when they tried closing his plant there because of covid. And then afterwards moved a lot of his operation to Texas. Don’t think he’s going to have that kind of flexibility with China. :lol: 

Its like making a deal with the devil. 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Its like making a deal with the devil. 

yup he's prob going to regret that one when they steal the tech and put him out of business there.   Berlin and Austin make all the sense in the world to have done,  CA only worked because he was based there at the time but in the long run teslas job creation will eb elsewhere.  I'm sure many of those Fremont employees with no desks will be happy to go to TX or Gigafactory and not pay CA taxes.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup he's prob going to regret that one when they steal the tech and put him out of business there.   Berlin and Austin make all the sense in the world to have done,  CA only worked because he was based there at the time but in the long run teslas job creation will eb elsewhere.  I'm sure many of those Fremont employees with no desks will be happy to go to TX or Gigafactory and not pay CA taxes.  

The more I learn about China the less optimistic I get about us. They are killing it everywhere. While at the same time we are dying everywhere

Just now, Anler said:

The more I learn about China the less optimistic I get about us. They are killing it everywhere. While at the same time we are dying everywhere

they played a long game with us and will be the next dominate worldwide power at our expense.   we don't have the guts to do the dirty things needed anymore.   Wokeness will be the downfall.  

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

uh huh

They have virtually no natural resources. They import everything. Their Asian neighbors can’t stand them. They have rolling blackouts continuously. Levels of pollution are off the graph. The one child policy has created a collapse of population levels. Those with money leave as quickly as they can. Quite listening to media and their bullshit about china. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

They have virtually no natural resources. They import everything. Their Asian neighbors can’t stand them. They have rolling blackouts continuously. Levels of pollution are off the graph. The one child policy has created a collapse of population levels. Those with money leave as quickly as they can. Quite listening to media and their bullshit about china. 

You are out to lunch.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s TikTok. They’re indoctrinating you. 

Uh no. Your boomer ass has watched too many kung fu theater movies. China has occupied most of the world. Their economic output is going to blow right past us.