Women Call for Sex Strike Against Men in Retaliation for the Overturning of Roe v. Wade

On 6/27/2022 at 8:44 AM, EvilBird said:

That Chick is hideous and my standards are pretty low :whistle:

who here amongst us hasn't had the 2am I'm drunk enough coyote ugly one in their life? 

honestly, best sex I ever had and the quietest I've ever gotten dressed and snuck out the next morning.  don't ask her name, because I don't remember.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who here amongst us hasn't had the 2am I'm drunk enough coyote ugly one in their life? 

honestly, best sex I ever had and the quietest I've ever gotten dressed and snuck out the next morning.  don't ask her name, because I don't remember.

1172626097_Postit.jpg.25c23b0c1c811a9a2e097b4133471b51.jpg

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My ex and I had just separated and she had gone home a couple of hundred miles away. A girl she worked with wasn't to pretty but she had a great set of tits and was starving to fuck. Woke up to a knock on the door at about 2 and there she is all drunk and full of confidence. Well pussy is pussy and I let her have her way with me. Nothing like a drunk and hadn't been laid in a while chic. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

My ex and I had just separated and she had gone home a couple of hundred miles away. A girl she worked with wasn't to pretty but she had a great set of tits and was starving to fuck. Woke up to a knock on the door at about 2 and there she is all drunk and full of confidence. Well pussy is pussy and I let her have her way with me. Nothing like a drunk and hadn't been laid in a while chic. 

Your story kind of reminds me of the song “Self Esteem” by the Offspring. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Any port in a storm goes both ways in this case.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Nice.  Can think of a few scenarios like that in years past.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, sw-50c said:

glad that worked out for ya.

i did not say all, just seems like most.           :thumb:

Yeah,  when she mad those privileges are suspended.  :lol:

I miss the 80’s when girls just wanted to have fun.  😕

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 12:07 PM, awful knawful said:

Listen, you're the biggest fucking retard here, you may go back to #2 when the "Handy Man" gets back.

May...

Hope you aren't missing and referring to me you degenerate waste of skin.  

19 hours ago, sw-50c said:

women on sex strike is nothin new, just ask just about any married

guy, this has been going on for years.           :(

No shit. I've said more than once the best birth control is wedding cake.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

No shit. I've said more than once the best birth control is wedding cake.

Throw a kid or two in there and that really throws a wrench in your plans. :lol: