Women Call for Sex Strike Against Men in Retaliation for the Overturning of Roe v. Wade

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Listen, you're the biggest fucking retard here, you may go back to #2 when the "Handy Man" gets back.

May...

Just happy to fuck you off, you guys bitch about 550 ruining threads and your doing the same thing now. 

The can't all be ugly?

I listen to a fair bit of right wing US talk radio.

Rush, his replacements, Hannity etc.

Tell you what, when the females call in and get on the air, 9 times out of 10 I cringe at the thought of even being around the cunts, let alone marrying them.

Between the smarmy soccer mom church lady bullshit,  and the banshee shrill voices, I'd have a hard time springing a boner if Gal Gadot walked in naked.

No joke.

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We will need pics to confirm.

Otherwise, I don't fucking think so!

Negative 

No way I’d put up her pic. 

• Gold Member

My Wife gets pissed at me at least once a month . :ashamed:

She is probably one of the few Women that will put up with my BS and one Id actually want to be married too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mine deals with me pretty well lol , we still have fun and that’s all that matters. 

:bc:

Yeah, we still have fun together. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

i posted a pic of my Wife once and @Polaris 550 wanted a closer up pic of her sweet ass. :mc::lol:

I got nothing to be ashamed of.  If someone wants to beat off to it…have at it.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Where do you go to buy a bullhorn?  :lol:

what a pretentious ass you have to be to own one. 

I hear ya, but it looks like she’s thinking,“voicing my opinion at an abortion rally is one thing, but I ain’t giving up cock”. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Where do you go to buy a bullhorn?  :lol:

what a pretentious ass you have to be to own one. 

Same place you go to buy those tower mounted speakers for usually ski boats.

Who the fuck thinks the rest of the lake and boaters want to listen to your fucking music.

Nothing screams "I'm an asshole on the water" like those do IMO.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Same place you go to buy those tower mounted speakers for usually ski boats.

Who the fuck thinks the rest of the lake and boaters want to listen to your fucking music.

Nothing screams "I'm an asshole on the water" like those do IMO.

Its for the Rider getting pulled behind the boat , not for the rest of the lake.....

Its pretty fucking sweet doing a Wake to Wake 180 nose grab while blasting some tunes . 

And The Enormous Wake from 3000lbs of ballast usually pisses off people worse than the speakers in my experience :whistle: :lol:

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its for the Rider getting pulled behind the boat , not for the rest of the lake.....

Its pretty fucking sweet doing a Wake to Wake 180 nose grab while blasting some tunes . 

And The Enormous Wake from 3000lbs of ballast usually pisses off people worse than the speakers in my experience :whistle: :lol:

Can't stand either type of person...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Snake said:

Can't stand either type of person...

I sold my Wakeboard Boat years ago but we use to piss the Boomers off pretty good! Swamped a couple Libtards in Kayaks too! :lol:Good times ! 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I sold my Wakeboard Boat years ago but we use to piss the Boomers off pretty good! Swamped a couple Libtards in Kayaks too! :lol:Good times ! 

I can see your point.

Bunch of twat's used to tie all their boats together, like a dozen or so and "camp out" in the middle of the  bay ( hundreds of yards from shore) we paid to camp on. It was an island, boat access only They pretty much were right in the way of getting to the dock, which they'd use as well as the washrooms and garbage containers we campers paid for.

One day I don't exactly remember what happened but war was silently declared. 

I spent the rest of the summer creating as much wake and noise as I could coming and going.

It was fucking hilarious watching fat drunks scramble as boats kept bouncing off of each other like the below picture.

I was amazed how long a well placed, trim full up, single pass could carry on for.

They parked in the middle of the freeway and wondered why the traffic was wizzing by?

Eventually they'd move.

istockphoto-1281127579-480x480.jpg

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I can see your point.

Bunch of twat's used to tie all their boats together, like a dozen or so and "camp out" in the middle of the  bay ( hundreds of yards from shore) we paid to camp on. It was an island, boat access only They pretty much were right in the way of getting to the dock, which they'd use as well as the washrooms and garbage containers we campers paid for.

One day I don't exactly remember what happened but war was silently declared. 

I spent the rest of the summer creating as much wake and noise as I could coming and going.

It was fucking hilarious. Eventually they'd move.

istockphoto-1281127579-480x480.jpg

There is always somebody on the Water who is determined to be an "asshole" by someone else . thats boating 😂

Jet Skis/Sea Doos/Wave Runners are still at the top of my list. 

Nowadays I try harder to get along with people though even those clowns. 

I was doing 50 mph last weekend when 2 dudes in a canoe no life jackets all a sudden starts paddeling across the River right in front of me middle of the channel markers...I had to come off plane so I didnt risk flipping em . Years ago I prob wouldn't have gave 2 shits. I just looked at em like really , they looked hammered. 

Edited by EvilBird

On 6/27/2022 at 12:07 PM, awful knawful said:

Listen, you're the biggest fucking retard here, you may go back to #2 when the "Handy Man" gets back.

May...

You're the biggest faggot here. I'd rather be a retard.