Every new passenger car sold in the world will be electric by 2040, says Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods

Just now, Angry ginger said:

got to make money while you can.  XOM is helping save my investment portfolio so i am going along with it.  

I have been buying oil stonks for the last 6 years. I always knew that oil would never stay cheap seeing as we spent eleventy trillion to steal it. But I would rather have $3.50 gas right now instead

Just now, Anler said:

I have been buying oil stonks for the last 6 years. I always knew that oil would never stay cheap seeing as we spent eleventy trillion to steal it. But I would rather have $3.50 gas right now instead

my div from exxon will more than pay for this years fuel.   although i pulled back a bit when it got over 100.     

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Lithium and many of those materials won’t be needed once sodium-ion batteries come online. Sodium, manganese, and iron are the main ingredients. Lithium batteries are mainly a stop gap. 

Yes but it will likely impact other markets before EV's (grid/home storage.)   Lots of those minerals to be needed in the next 10+ years until that tech catches up.