Holy grail of AWD/4WD systems.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I think you missed the joke Bro. 

Yeah, pretty sure he's not familiar with motonuts. 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The family had to stop and charge 5 times in 500 miles to charge. The wiz bang dropped to 90 mile per charge once it got into the mountains. Oh snap..............:lol:

Friend of ours has a new Tesla model y AWD. They came home last summer, 562kms, and had to stop and charge it twice.

This winter her father took a turn for the worse, she had to come home right away. She showed up in her 12 year old Hyundai SUV.  Said she didn't have time to fuck around.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

So I keep getting these notices to only use my washer and dryer at night so I don't stress out the power grid.  Turn up the thermostat because I am stressing the grid.  Don't wash your car so much because you are stressing the grid.  But but but lets get everyone a fucking electric car and the grid will be just fine.  You fucking hippie liberals and your electric cars are the fucking stupidest people on the planet.  Look up how much energy it takes to make your fucking temporary batteries.  You fucks are worse for the environment then millions of diesel smoking semi tractors.  Fucking hypocrites.  Hypocrites.  @BOHICAdefend it bitch!!!

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So I keep getting these notices to only use my washer and dryer at night so I don't stress out the power grid.  Turn up the thermostat because I am stressing the grid.  Don't wash your car so much because you are stressing the grid.  But but but lets get everyone a fucking electric car and the grid will be just fine.  You fucking hippie liberals and your electric cars are the fucking stupidest people on the planet.  Look up how much energy it takes to make your fucking temporary batteries.  You fucks are worse for the environment then millions of diesel smoking semi tractors.  Fucking hypocrites.  Hypocrites.  @BOHICAdefend it bitch!!!

Here's all the EV tax breaks at work for the environment.  No gas tax for the roads required.

IMG-0738-800x450.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

TRX shits on powerboost.  Lightning shits on a TRX, and Lightning get boot stomped and takes damage from being so far behind the Rivian

Have to admit, that is pretty impressive. It's going to be quite embarrassing for me to lose to a truck in my sports/muscle cars....aint gonna lie.

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Seems a lot of people get triggered over EV’s

Yeah,the technology just keeps on improving with the EV's and it's obviously the way of the future. I'm no where near ready to give up the sounds of my cars for an EV car but it's only a matter of time before most of us will have to buy one, with most car manufacturers going all electric down the road.  Would consider an electric truck before I got a car I think......like I said, having a real problem giving up my noisy gas guzzlers and plan on keeping them as long as possible.

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pretty expensive rig...

Not when compared to the others

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

The reason you get those notices is cause the utility wants to shift your useage to night, when most EV owners charge, and when the grid has ample capacity for you to wash clothes.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Have to admit, that is pretty impressive. It's going to be quite embarrassing for me to lose to a truck in my sports/muscle cars....aint gonna lie.

Yeah,the technology just keeps on improving with the EV's and it's obviously the way of the future. I'm no where near ready to give up the sounds of my cars for an EV car but it's only a matter of time before most of us will have to buy one, with most car manufacturers going all electric down the road.  Would consider an electric truck before I got a car I think......like I said, having a real problem giving up my noisy gas guzzlers and plan on keeping them as long as possible.

Not when compared to the others

This EV just set a record at Goodwood that VW set with their EV.  Dang this is fast!

12 hours ago, Snake said:

u7ey52f7yjw31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

I have a friend with one that reads WATZ UP. She's usually parked at the charging station right in front of the office. Charge two cars for 200+ people  

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Used $250 in gas last week going from the house to  job sites. Used the company credit card to fill the tank. Used $0 in my personal vehicle. Didn’t spend any money on solar panels.

Grabsgaydicks brags about wasting fuel in his company truck 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Grabsgaydicks brags about wasting fuel in his company truck 

Every gallon is a waste.  Eventually only EV’s will be allowed as more states get on the CARB standards.

but like Woodtick…. I don’t have to pay for fuel when you have a company card for company fuel needs.  Not much of a concern for people like Woodtick  and I

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Every gallon is a waste.  Eventually only EV’s will be allowed as more states get on the CARB standards.

but like Woodtick…. I don’t have to pay for fuel when you have a company card for company fuel needs.  Not much of a concern for people like Woodtick  and I

And you will be one of the retards who bought into early and over paid for everything!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And you will be one of the retards who bought into early and over paid for everything!

:lol:

Along those lines, I am buying a solar generator for the off grid camp... for no other reason than the stealth it provides.

Price has come down $600 since I started paying attention... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Church of electrons member and climate alarmists says he gives no shits cause it’s free.

Pretentious 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Church of electrons member and climate alarmists says he gives no shits cause it’s free.

Pretentious 

Never once did I say I care about the climate….

21 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The reason you get those notices is cause the utility wants to shift your useage to night, when most EV owners charge, and when the grid has ample capacity for you to wash clothes.

Most people are sleeping at that time. Not washing clothes.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Most people are sleeping at that time. Not washing clothes.

It’s why the grid has ample capacity and when most EV’s would be charged.  People are sleeping and business are shut down.  That is why utilities offer cheaper rates for off peak useage.  Plenty of capacity