Holy grail of AWD/4WD systems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Most trucks even in your area are poser vehicles.  A nicely equipped full size will cost more then what the Rivian is.

some people own Ferraris and some own corollas….  You pick where you want to be in your life and only you can chose.

Well you would know........................

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And ALL the new pickups look like fucking boxy shit.  Not sure why they all think making them look the opposite of aerodynamic is a good thing.  The Rivian can be fixed easily, the rest not so much.  I need more towing range than the Rivian provides, but the sport ute version could work for the W.

They are trying new structure designs, body closures, LED lights everywhere even on rear qtr glass. All things to make them stand out. Some of the people in the studios  leading the themes need to be replaced :lol: 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You gotta be a Special kind of Douche to get this excited about a Rivian . 

A friend is getting one because his accountant told him to because of his multiple LLCs. He will be able to write it off as a truck for 5 years even though it’s a suv with a open back area. He doesn’t care about range because he runs the business from home and flys most of the time for travel. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Why, so they can pull your big ass expensive boat that you own due to capitalism? :dunno:

You sound like a loser that would rather walk to a bread line instead of risking having to see people doing better than you in a free market society.  What a pathetic beta 

• Gold Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

A friend is getting one because his accountant told him to because of his multiple LLCs. He will be able to write it off as a truck for 5 years even though it’s a suv with a open back area. He doesn’t care about range because he runs the business from home and flys most of the time for travel. 

Hey for some people im sure it will work. just like a Honda Ridgeline works for some people. Not me...

Still I bet your friend aint as excited as about it as @BOHICA is .:lol:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You sound like a loser that would rather walk to a bread line instead of risking having to see people doing better than you in a free market society.  What a pathetic beta 

I think you missed the joke Bro. 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Hey for some people im sure it will work. just like a Honda Ridgeline works for some people. Not me...

No he is a cheap fuck that makes serious money,fu money. He flys down to his house in pine island where he keeps a whaler and a SUV. Lives in a 12k house with a boat in the back yard on a lift. He currently drives a loaded up mini van because he can write it off as a delivery van. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Would probably work great for my girlfriend! She is looking at one of those, she just bought a house and needs something to haul flowers and a couple bags of topsoil or fertilizer.... Perfect for a woman who isn't afraid to get a little dirty..Just a little though...:lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got home from road tripping in The tesla on Thursday.  Plugged in at the house and used negative 3 kwhs of electricity for the day.  😂 

C78E0469-2737-465D-96B9-F512833EC59C.jpeg

Used $250 in gas last week going from the house to  job sites. Used the company credit card to fill the tank. Used $0 in my personal vehicle. Didn’t spend any money on solar panels.

• Like 1