Holy grail of AWD/4WD systems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why do they make them so fucking ugly?

They look a bit better in person, but I think if these companies would just do something in the grill areas it would look a lot better, it's the front that looks like shit, rest of the body lines I don't fine ugly..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's too bad they're not full size trucks.

Why, so they can pull your big ass expensive boat that you own due to capitalism? :dunno:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's too bad they're not full size trucks.

They looked to be the size of a 1/2 ton when I saw a couple last week on a truck, definitely not the size of a f-250 or the size of a Tacoma 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

They looked to be the size of a 1/2 ton when I saw a couple last week on a truck, definitely not the size of a f-250 or the size of a Tacoma 

They are wide and short. See loads of them everyday because the plant isn’t that far from me. My GC Hemi is more capable than that box and was 30k cheaper. They can’t get many on a car carrier because they are tanks. Nice toy at $45k,laughable at $70. It’s the new look at me car.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The Rivian just shits on everything it comes up against.

Who buys a truck to drag race? The Raptor would destroy the Rivian off road.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They are wide and short. See loads of them everyday because the plant isn’t that far from me. My GC Hemi is more capable than that box and was 30k cheaper. They can’t get many on a car carrier because they are tanks. Nice toy at $45k,laughable at $70. It’s the new look at me car.

I did think it was odd that there were only 3 on the semi, there were lots of empty spots left and none were on the top, they were all one the "floor" of the car hauler,..so it takes twice to 3x's as many semi's to get the EV trucks to the same volume of gassers to the dealers??..Hmmm

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I did think it was odd that there were only 3 on the semi, there were lots of empty spots left and none were on the top, they were all one the "floor" of the car hauler,..so it takes twice to 3x's as many semi's to get the EV trucks to the same volume of gassers to the dealers??..Hmmm

Rivian’s are lighter then HD’s pickups.  Is car haulers issues for them?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Some states they will have to have a more expensive registration because they will be classed as a 3/4 ton work truck. These are ment to go to Whole Foods,not work trucks. These things have a long way to go before they will compare to the big three small pick up truck segment. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They don’t put many on the standard car carrier because they are little pigs. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Umm, I just said what I saw, all 3 we're on the lower deck, none on the upper..I dont know how heavy they are. 

How would it do plowing snow on maybe 50-75 driveways twice a day in 15* temps with lots of extra lights hooked up to it and the heater on high for about 14 hours straight?? My truck is a tool that I work with and it needs to work flawlessly, not something I just drive around in because I want a truck

:news:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Umm, I just said what I saw, all 3 we're on the lower deck, none on the upper..I dont know how heavy they are. 

How would it do plowing snow on maybe 50-75 driveways twice a day in 15* temps with lots of extra lights hooked up to it and the heater on high for about 14 hours straight?? My truck is a tool that I work with and it needs to work flawlessly, not something I just drive around in because I want a truck

:news:

Don’t think there are any plows designed for them.